advice on my supplement(steroid)cycle

leedslad

Awards
ive been buying supplements in 4 the last month.
san ox (citrulline malate)180caps 1000mg
m-dol 90 caps
san estrozap pct 60 caps
cee creatine ethel este 120 x 750mg
mri n3o pre workout intenseifyer 128 caps 4-6 half hour b4 i train
tribulus terestris220 x 450mg(40% steroidal saponins)
hmb 60x750mg

was just wondering if ne 1 ad ne suggestions on how best t use them.ne cycle ideas n advice is appreciated.
p.s iv been loading milk thistle 4 the past week.n i plan t use them after the hols

artyv

Awards
m-dol 90 caps
san estrozap pct 60 caps
hmb 60x750mg

was just wondering if ne 1 ad ne suggestions on how best t use them.ne cycle ideas n advice is appreciated.
p.s iv been loading milk thistle 4 the past week.n i plan t use them after the hols
If you want some help I'd advise that you not type "like u r txtin." Use some punctuation, reading that was brutal chief. :deal:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see no nolva, clomid or torem. Until you have those on hand, I would suggest not running a cycle. Other than that, m-drol 3-4 weeks would be good whilst taking and preloading support supps..

leedslad

Awards
would a pulse cycle be n good and use my san estrozap 4 extra pct with the tribbulus.n do my course 4 6 week instead of 3 on mdrol 1 0n 1 of mdrol taken on trainin days?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
m-dol 90 caps
san estrozap pct 60 caps
hmb 60x750mg

my advice to you is to not do a cycle at all you dont sound ready ... how long have you worked out for whats your stats... whats your diet like...

You should stick to protien, creatine, and then maybe a few nat supplements untill you feel you really are ready for the next step after a good few years hardwork.

I dont think your ready at all for Mdrol .... the sides can be tough and you sound like a new user i could be wrong but if im not take my advice and do your health and body a favour.

leedslad

Awards
ive done dec n sus but with no pct.i have read a lot about nova n clomid n 6 0xo.n when i was been stupid i did m-drol.and the dec n sus at same time.dec n sus i have done about 5 courseses in my life.been back trainin for nearly two year.i have had no side affects from m-drol or my dec n sus b4 but i did get big.but lately i have looked a lot into it all the people that have been at it a while say pct is a must.

leedslad

Awards
i suppose i was lucky not to get any side effects.ive been clean for over a year.just natural t let my body sort its self out after been stupid.and doin what i really shud not have

leedslad

Awards
my diet is 6 meals a day.mostly chiken tuna potato n brown rice n breads.i was gainin but had a hard spot at min so im needin a sought ov father figure to show me the way.lol.u see iv only ever trained with steroid user not serious body builders.and i have picked up bad habbits

leedslad

Awards
p.s every thing i got was dirt cheap.hence buying it ne saveing it.n i have taurine in the post.n i ment t say brown bread.i no bread is a no no but its a weakness

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
it really sounds like your just rushing into things. you done them cycles and had no PCT ????? i cant see how your test levels would be back to normal at all.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
goddam i cant read a ****ing thing you're typing

leedslad

Awards
sorry,about my punctuation.i will take more time when replying.english is not a stong subgect.lol

leedslad

Awards
some was a few years ago and some when i started back.and rushing in to it is a no no.im on here asking for help.i aint done what i did before buy it and take it,its in my cubboard still.im goin to be prepared this time.hence the reason joinin AM.for good advice from serious ppl.any supps i have bought that are no good can be sold on no problem.and i dont want to start them yet as i have just stopped smokeing.bad habbit.so may make some gains from that.