? about this compound

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to know what this compound was and what some one with ph knowledge thought about it. 5a-etioallocholan (2,3-c) furazan-17b tetrahydropyanol ether. Thanks.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Furazadrol... never used it, so no comment on that aspect

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I have seen some ok runs with this compound and some not so good runs. It is one of those hit or miss things you know. Never used it, and probablly never will.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's a good steroid if used correctly. (high enough dosage, stacked, etc)

it stacks great with hd.

solo dosage would start at 600mg each day.

stacked would be at 300mg each day.

all dry gains, non aromatizing, possible slight anti estrogenic effect.

most likely will not see any weight increase when used by itself. (though, if you eat enough, it is possible)

strength gains solo, i cant comment. but stacked, it is a nice addition.

best for cutting cycle, or recomp. non methyl, orally active from the ether molecule. so less stress on the liver, but it can still stress it.
and same possible side effects as any other anabolic steroid on the cardiovascular system. cholesterol lowering benifits are a myth brought on most likely from hdl being lowered.

btw, im the source of this info, no c and p. for more info, google will be your friend. :D

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
it's a good steroid if used correctly. (high enough dosage, stacked, etc)

it stacks great with hd.

all dry gains, non aromatizing, possible slight anti estrogenic effect.

most likely will not see any weight increase when used by itself. (though, if you eat enough, it is possible)

strength gains solo, i cant comment. but stacked, it is a nice addition.

best for cutting cycle, or recomp. non methyl, orally active from the ether molecule. so less stress on the liver, but it can still stress it.
and same possible side effects as any other anabolic steroid on the cardiovascular system. cholesterol lowering benifits are a myth brought on most likely from hdl being lowered.

btw, im the source of this info, no c and p. for more info, google will be your friend. :D
Thanks bro, I was just curius. My partner that has a supp shop had a bottle of cyclo v and I was thinking about picking it up just to have for later. How would this and haladrol work as a stack?

Last edited:
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I was just curius. My partner that has a supp shop had a bottle of cyclo v and I was thinking about picking it up just to have for later. How would this and haladrol work as a stack?
I am running it currently with EFX (Epi). I am running Specta Force's Furaguno version which is pretty cheap compared to the other clones. I am only on day 3 at 99mg, but will be going up to 198mg for the last 3 weeks. It is kinda early to tell, but hopefully it will be a good run!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I am running it currently with EFX (Epi). I am running Specta Force's Furaguno version which is pretty cheap compared to the other clones. I am only on day 3 at 99mg, but will be going up to 198mg for the last 3 weeks. It is kinda early to tell, but hopefully it will be a good run!
Good luck bro. I might throw it in with some haladrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it stacks great with hd.

hd= (HaloDrol clone.

even when stacking this compound, dosage will need to be high.

w/e you stack with this compound, anything under 300mg, and any results you see will most likely be from the other compound your using it with, as in the poster above, epistane, which by itself is great for a cut/recomp cycle, so to see added benifits, you will need to go higher up on the dosage.

the dosage guidlines are the minimum dosing norms for the fura compound.

and yes, I would say hd goes with it better than epi. and this is due to epi also having anti estroginc properties.

but both are good, which one you use, would probably be best based off how you react to each compound when ran solo.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. I might throw it in with some haladrol.
I think it would stack well with Halo! I have found it for $19.99 online for 90 - 33mg pills. Makes it kinda affordable compared to some other prices for similar compounds.