Will Epi show up on routine Blood work?

spiderman7

Awards
I was wondering during a Epistane cycle. If I were to get blood levels checked for total testosterone, would the Epistane show up and increase the results?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are having blood work done to specifically test your testosterone levels then yes it will affect your levels if you are taking it, but no "epi" will not show up specifically because they are not testing for that compound.

If this is just for a general health blood work, then no "epi" will not show up, but it most likely will affect other readings especially your "T" levels.

If this is for a drug test then the answer is still no. If they are testing specifically for steroids then they almost always start with testing your epitestosterone vs testosterone ratio. If these are out of normal ranges then they proceed to test for specific compounds. At this time it is when "epi" will show up.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
If you are having blood work done to specifically test your testosterone levels then yes it will affect your levels if you are taking it, but no "epi" will not show up specifically because they are not testing for that compound.

If this is just for a general health blood work, then no "epi" will not show up, but it most likely will affect other readings especially your "T" levels.

If this is for a drug test then the answer is still no. If they are testing specifically for steroids then they almost always start with testing your epitestosterone vs testosterone ratio. If these are out of normal ranges then they proceed to test for specific compounds. At this time it is when "epi" will show up.
X2 Ditto

spiderman7

Awards
So if one was being monitored for trt purposes. It would be best to be off of Epistane how many days before testing for totatl test?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess this depends. How are you being treated for trt? In most cases, it would be best to be off for at least 2 weeks IMO.