time in between cycles(special situation)

jjsafari

Awards
welllllll at the beginning of week 3 i got sick. so i wasnt able to really achieve my goal, but i kept taking them anyways to be consistant. i been takin the nolvadex and honestly i feel exactly like i did before the cycle if not better. i havent even started the test booster either.

so how long do i really need to wait?? my usual rate of gains is still on track, and i have been taking liver support, red yeast rice and other support stuff for the past couple months before the cycle and plan to take them indefinitely just for general health.

so from your experience and my situation how long do you think i should wait? i was thinking of doing another one in february but sooner i think would be okay, but would prefer some input.

cliffs-
got sick
feel exactly like i did before
still gaining afterwords
should i go again sooner

jjsafari

Awards
h-drol is the cycle i did. 4 weeks 50/50/75/75
gonna do 50/75/75/75/75/75.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i know it sux, but you gotta wait time on cycle + pct time... shorter than that, and ur risking yourself even further.

jjsafari

Awards
i know it sux, but you gotta wait time on cycle + pct time... shorter than that, and ur risking yourself even further.
well i was gonna wait till i finished the nolva. but idk i have always thought you should spread them out by 90 from the end of pct.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
well i was gonna wait till i finished the nolva. but idk i have always thought you should spread them out by 90 from the end of pct.
well just do the 3 weeks (ur on cycle) + how long u've been on nolva.. that should be ur wait time

jjsafari

Awards
well just do the 3 weeks (ur on cycle) + how long u've been on nolva.. that should be ur wait time
k since 0 sides, 0 shutdown, 100% normal just wait till nolvas done and start it again? its funny i spent so much on gainers but since i got sick i ended up with only 3 pounds over my usual and 2%bodyfat less

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait until February, you dont want to start another cycle until you are 100 percent up and running again...

jjsafari

Awards
Wait until February, you dont want to start another cycle until you are 100 percent up and running again...
well the thing is i feel 100% and have been. not too sick but just some stupid 3 week whooping cough type bug.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may feel good, but bloodwork may say otherwise. Better to be safe than sorry right? IMO

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, this d1ckhead is just fishing for the answer he wants to hear.

Go ahead mate, the funny thing about common sense is, it's not that common . .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, this d1ckhead is just fishing for the answer he wants to hear.

Go ahead mate, the funny thing about common sense is, it's not that common . .
there is no sense in thinking like that. :p

if I was him, and I "felt" normal, I would take a month off of all sups but protein shakes, and continue my normal workout routine. and then get blood work done to double check everything.

but thats me.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
k since 0 sides, 0 shutdown, 100% normal just wait till nolvas done and start it again? its funny i spent so much on gainers but since i got sick i ended up with only 3 pounds over my usual and 2%bodyfat less
i didnt say that?? i said u need to wait the amount of time your on cycle and ur pct'ing. if ur on 3 weeks and on nolva for 4, you wait 7 weeks after that is done before u start again.

no exceptions