start serm early?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
welp, i started 3 weeks ago of 1 cap of EPOL and 1 cap of XTren. i started getting sensitive nipples, and i didnt really pay too much attention until last week when i switched to just using 90mg of XTren. My nipples starting getting real sensitive and slightly puffy. I just got some P5P and vitex and started today. I have Nolva and was wondering if i should start using it? if so dosage? and with or without food? there is a tiny lump behind my nipples..will the nolva possibly remove it?

Thanks guys

lmaiuri

Awards
Yes, Nolva is designed to reduce/remove gyno. I would say experiment between the 20-40mg dosage as it has proven to be the norm used by those running PH cycles. I would discontinue the rest of your cycle imo, a few pounds of muscle isn't worth being called bitch tits for the rest of your life at family functions.

Hope this helps and I hope your symptoms clear up

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Nolva is designed to reduce/remove gyno. I would say experiment between the 20-40mg dosage as it has proven to be the norm used by those running PH cycles. I would discontinue the rest of your cycle imo, a few pounds of muscle isn't worth being called bitch tits for the rest of your life at family functions.

Hope this helps and I hope your symptoms clear up
thanks for your advice! should i dose with or without food?

lmaiuri

Awards
Dose it before bed preferably with a protein shake but it does not need to be taken with food

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you could hold out the cycle another week IMO, while taking the nolva. But, thats what I would do.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start with 10, if you dont feel it is working the way you want it to, then bump to 20.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
ok so first time using nolva. it didnt taste that bad.. starting to wonder if my chem is legit? had a slight numbing affect when dropping 1/2 ml which is 10mg of nolva... is this normal?
and if so, i have one more week of xtren at 90mg... should i take 10mg of nolva everyday into pct? i know the half life is pretty long so thats why im asking?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
just wondering why nobody suggested caber, a anti-prolactin? Tren is still a 19-nor product correct?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
so ive taken 10mg of nolva in the past 2 days and tonight i bumped it up to 20mg while i am still on cycle of Tren. this is my last week on it at 90mg. nipple sensitivity has gone down but with just a slight little lump right behind my nipples.

so basically, ive been taking nolva 20mgs, 300mg of B6 (p5p), 600mg of vitex, 3 caps before bed of LG's I-GH-1 (L-Dopa), been cycling sustain alpha, and AI's Life Support caps.

Is it overkill? been really trying to not get gyno after getting the sensitivity..scared me!

and 1 more question... since its my first time using liquid nolva, does the liguid normally taste minty? It doesnt taste that horrible... making me wonder whether my serms legit or not? How can you tell?

Thanks guys!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so ive taken 10mg of nolva in the past 2 days and tonight i bumped it up to 20mg while i am still on cycle of Tren. this is my last week on it at 90mg. nipple sensitivity has gone down but with just a slight little lump right behind my nipples.

so basically, ive been taking nolva 20mgs, 300mg of B6 (p5p), 600mg of vitex, 3 caps before bed of LG's I-GH-1 (L-Dopa), been cycling sustain alpha, and AI's Life Support caps.

Is it overkill? been really trying to not get gyno after getting the sensitivity..scared me!

Thanks guys!
oh, boy. do you know what that lump is behind your nipple? is the lump painfull? from everything i've ever read about tren is correct then the sides your are most likely experiencing are prolactin sides and necessary estro sides although the two are confused quite a bit. do you know why i asked about caber? it's because it is an anti-prolactin.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
oh, boy. do you know what that lump is behind your nipple? is the lump painfull? from everything i've ever read about tren is correct then the sides your are most likely experiencing are prolactin sides and necessary estro sides although the two are confused quite a bit. do you know why i asked about caber? it's because it is an anti-prolactin.
the lump isnt extremely painful.. i would say that it is way sensitive though. i dont know anything about caber. so what i am doing is useless?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
the lump isnt extremely painful.. i would say that it is way sensitive though. i dont know anything about caber. so what i am doing is useless?
nolva blocks estrogen from binding to the recptor, if prolactin is your problem then you're going to need to address that issue seperatly.