1st time PH, Andro RX Then TREN

M

Ms9

Awards
Trying to plan ahead and get the Tren before it is no longer available. little info on myself. I am not in the best shape ever right now. Have only been doing maintenance lifting for the last 3 months. With my college football career ending, I have never taken anything. I would like to take Andro first and then a cycle of tren. I have been looking around and want to figure out what the best PCT and other things to stack would be for me.

Height: 5'11'' Weight:220 BF: 14 three months ago probably 17 now. 225 reps x 16 Pull ups x 27 Not really sure what my squat is I always went light because of a bad back, but destroy leg press. My plan is to get into my own workout routine for a month or so before starting anything. It should be strange not having a coach tell me what, when, and how to lift. Then I want to take an Andro-rx Cycle. After cycling off I then want to start a Tren cycle. I want to do this the right way and the healthiest way considering what I will be doing to my body. What else should I be or not be taking? Thanks for the help.

1st Cycle
Andro Rx
Questions here are what should I take with this and what should I use for PCT? I see the Andro rx reccomends
ANABOLIC-MATRIX Rx and possibly stacking it with
FORMADROL EXTREME BONUS XL

2nd Cycle
Take The primordial performance Hardcore stack as directed on the site which includes the following:
TREN Liqua-Vade
Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
EndoAmp Ma
Considering adding: Phyto-Testostrone CAPS throughout the whole cycle(PCT as well).