Day 11 of M-Drol cycle.... no results?

dsc08c

Awards
3 week m-drol cycle, 20mg per day
300g protein
300g cabs
eating like a fcking beast.... around 6 times a day.

starting weight was around 202... then it dropped to 201.. now its at 203.0.

strength has maybe increased by one rep, ie 225x6 to 225x7.

whats the deal? where are the explosive strength and weight gains everyone reports with superdrol?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Either you got an unlucky batch or you are a true "non responder", In that case, sorry. If I were you, I would either get some p-plex or epi and just transition over, im pretty sure your not gonna see any results from superdrol if you havent already.

-Gamer

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I have batch 53426 of CEL M-drol, and I am pulsing at 10 mg 3x for week 1 and just finished week 2 at 20 mg 3x (3 days per week on workout days). While my strength has not increased as much as some I have read, I have gained 5 lbs while still running a few days per week. This my first use of M-drol, and I am happy that I have no sides yet. I am planning on 6 weeks total. I agree - either a bad batch or a non-responder. I did not really respond to Epistane, so I moved to M-drol.

dsc08c

Awards
decided to bump it to 30mg. going to see if things change between now and day 15. if not, i'll just drop the m-drol and either swap over to p-plex, or just wait until my next cycle.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i haven't seen a lot of good things about that batch... unfortunate because i have 4 bottles of it

dsc08c

Awards
i have a bottle of ax superdrol sitting here.... and i'm going crazy wanting to get on that instead, and either:

1) blow up like ronnie yea budyyyy
or
2) still experience very little, and just have to rule that i'm a superdrol failure

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago, and it seems to be a good batch so far.