Step down 7-oxo for PCT?
- 03-23-2004, 01:30 AM
- 03-24-2004, 12:22 PM
- 03-24-2004, 01:28 PM
03-24-2004, 04:33 PM
03-24-2004, 04:42 PM
03-24-2004, 04:55 PM
I use 7-oxo during PCT & always run it the same. I see no reason to taper. I have run it for up to 3 months betwwen cycles.
03-24-2004, 09:22 PM
03-25-2004, 03:06 PM
03-25-2004, 03:46 PM
I like it as an anticatabolic, it makes a good bridge. I add it to a bottle of t-gel, its cheap & pretty effective.
I have used absolved, but didnt notice much fat loss. I dont have much interabdominal fat though. There is lots of feedback that it works for that purpose in those who have a lot of VAT fat.
03-26-2004, 10:37 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ECTOmorph in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 02-01-2007, 05:37 PM
- By dess in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2005, 08:26 AM
- By handzilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-10-2004, 09:01 AM
- By Big Tough in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2004, 12:00 AM
- By custom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-18-2004, 08:31 PM