Need help getting Nolva

Status
Not open for further replies.
newob

newob

Awards
Ive been doing a lot of searching, reading, and thinking. Although I have already purchased a bottle for 6-oxo, ($30)I want to also get some Nolva, but I need some links or info on how to get it. I am currently on a 6 week cycle of 1 and 4 ad.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I think ctdre suspends their nolva in everclear.

jeep69

Awards
I did a search on custom nutrition.com but all that came up from Nolva is their M5 product, Is this what you all are talking about or do I need to look somewhere else?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
CTDRE.com and Lion are both top quality stuff. Dont worry about anything w/them.

surferdude26

Awards
big props to custom, shipping was insanely fast. Will definately order again next paycheck :D

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
and its FLAVORED!!!!!!!!

(not that i tasted it :rolleyes: )

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
and its FLAVORED!!!!!!!!

(not that i tasted it :rolleyes: )
Wasn't there a whole discussion on here about how flavoring research chems is going to bring the roof crashing down that much faster???? Not smart business, IMO.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't there a whole discussion on here about how flavoring research chems is going to bring the roof crashing down that much faster???? Not smart business, IMO.
THey are not flavored. End of discussion.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If one would want to flavor their ancillaries, could one just use a couple of drops of cinnamon oil you can get at pharmacies? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If one would want to flavor their ancillaries, could one just use a couple of drops of cinnamon oil you can get at pharmacies? Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Umm no lets have no thoughts on it..And yes shipping is very quick, excellent service from CNW.com

Status
Not open for further replies.