Need help getting Nolva
- 03-22-2004, 10:14 PM
- 03-22-2004, 10:40 PM
- 03-22-2004, 11:40 PM
I think ctdre suspends their nolva in everclear.
03-23-2004, 12:35 AM
03-23-2004, 12:47 AM
BumpOriginally Posted by scott72
03-26-2004, 02:01 AM
I did a search on custom nutrition.com but all that came up from Nolva is their M5 product, Is this what you all are talking about or do I need to look somewhere else?
03-26-2004, 06:40 AM
CTDRE.com and Lion are both top quality stuff. Dont worry about anything w/them.
03-26-2004, 06:54 AM
03-26-2004, 12:25 PM
big props to custom, shipping was insanely fast. Will definately order again next paycheck
03-26-2004, 12:45 PM
Nice. I'm about to buy mine right now. Good to hear about the fast turnaround.Originally Posted by surferdude26
03-26-2004, 01:05 PM
and its FLAVORED!!!!!!!!
(not that i tasted it )
03-26-2004, 08:36 PM
Wasn't there a whole discussion on here about how flavoring research chems is going to bring the roof crashing down that much faster???? Not smart business, IMO.Originally Posted by chasec
03-26-2004, 09:10 PM
THey are not flavored. End of discussion.Originally Posted by hornedfrogsAT
03-26-2004, 09:20 PM
If one would want to flavor their ancillaries, could one just use a couple of drops of cinnamon oil you can get at pharmacies? Anyone have any thoughts on this?
03-26-2004, 10:04 PM
Umm no lets have no thoughts on it..And yes shipping is very quick, excellent service from CNW.comOriginally Posted by Cuffs
Similar Forum Threads
- By alphaIII in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 09-06-2007, 12:44 PM
- By wojo in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2007, 05:50 AM
- By theshocker21 in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 07-01-2006, 02:34 PM
- By blackjack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-18-2004, 10:12 AM
- By PreludeRider in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2002, 01:06 PM