H-Drol Stack

L

linxz

Awards
What do you guys think of my stack,....and am I missing anything?

H-drol 50mg per day
Animal flex
Cycle Assist
Reversitol
PCT Assist or liver Support
Nitro tech and Optimum whey

I was wondering if you could take ZMA with this?

L

linxz

Awards
anyone?

Also would i need to taper down to 25mg at the end of my cycle?

I'm 200-202 pounds and 6" 1 inches

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
too much crap in my opnion, and not a SERM. Also you are going to need to dose the H-Drol higher. At least 75mg. run the H-Drol, and SERM for PCT, and get rid of the other stuff in there.

L

linxz

Awards
This is my first PH... and What should I take out?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
run the h-drol at 75-100mg for 5 weeks, pct should be tamox.cit at 40-30-20-10.

W

wiseguy15

Awards
agree..hdrol is a good starter ph..its mild but i think still requires a serm but it could..possibily do without one..but thats on you...more experience you have and know how your body is will help you decide that down the road. but to be on the safe side..serm is always the safest route.

use cycle assist during cycle..(use two weeks prior to cycle) then for pct..u can use pct assist..maybe some liver help as well...as for a serm, tomax works. (like stated above) since hdrol is mild, dont gotta work so much on ur pct as u would if u were gonna run an SD,...

L

linxz

Awards
I was going to take milk thistle like 5-10 days before cycle then cycle assist with the H-drol and I'm only taking 50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg Im NOT going any higher...Idk alot of my friends take it with reversitol and are fine...however I dont even think i can get my hands on a serm like novledex or w.e plus since its so mild wouldent I be ok with reversitol on a 4 week 50mg cycle?

Also im taking just liver support with the reversitol

W

wiseguy15

Awards
you should be aight with reversitol...i would use a serm with any ph but hdrol is very mild so should be ok...as for milk thistle...that is already in cycle assist so no need to waste your money on extra...just start the cycle assist 2 weeks prior to cycle

L

linxz

Awards
Why do you have to start the cycle assist 2 weeks prior? and then ill need to buy another bottle if so

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Why do you have to start the cycle assist 2 weeks prior? and then ill need to buy another bottle if so
Pre-loading helps buffer the ill effects of the focal compounds, by raising your serum levels of the healthy stuff that promotes healthy liver function, blood pressure, lipid profiles, cholesterol levels etc.

The short answer is pre-loading promotes (but doesn't guarantee) better long term health and faster recovery.

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am finishing up my first PH cycle on Epistane..Honestly i did an 8 weeker but didn't notice anything drastic till like week 4...did 50 mg the last 2 weeks...At first I was disapointed but now I freakin love the results!! Gains are great!!! I have ALWAYS been a hard responder to most stuff I have taken, not really sure why but that why I decided to run the whole 2 bottles of EPI I had straight thru...

I have 3 bottles of HDROL to run next But I was wondering how long would you all suggest I run it for and at what dose?? Keeping in mind How long it took me to respond to EPI..I have Nolva for PCT.

Thanks

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Can you take ZMA with the cycle?
If you want to take ZMA before bed it shouldn't cause any harm, and anecdotally it may be assumed to help delay (not prevent) complete shutdown. I do take a zinc supplement as well as a multi-V that includes magnesium but with out observational study its not possible to tell if ZMA is best served pre and post cycle, or during cycle. I would be inclined to use it pre & post to help maintain gains.

I have 3 bottles of HDROL to run next But I was wondering how long would you all suggest I run it for and at what dose?? Keeping in mind How long it took me to respond to EPI..
I've never seen H-drol run longer than 6 weeks doses normally vary from 50mg-100mg/day