New CEL product Methyl 1-AD

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New CEL product Methyl 1-AD


    Anyone hear anything about this? Not 100% sure this is the right compound, but there definitly coming out with something new.
    Eat Clean. Train Dirty.


  2. No dude, what's it called? You got any details on it?
    •   
       


  3. Great. More to ask Santa for. Why is it always when I`m my brokest?

  4. its an lg m1a clone . and its called ALPHA ONE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    Anyone hear anything about this? Not 100% sure this is the right compound, but there definitly coming out with something new.
    i just read a thread that they will not be bringing anymore hormonals to the table...
    •   
       


  6. that would be awesome..hope there is some truth to this

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i just read a thread that they will not be bringing anymore hormonals to the table...

    I think this was already in it's first production run when they decided to quit. So there are only a limited amount available.

  8. is it going to be methyl-1-DHEA??? pretty much a methyl verson of AMS 1AD product?

  9. It's methyl 1-AD.

  10. So is there any word on when its going to be out? I cant seem to find any info on this.

  11. In a couple weeks apparently. I'm sure CEL will prob let everyone know with a thread or something in their company section.

  12. So is it cel or lg? I thought cel was done with hormonal products?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    It's methyl 1-AD.
    Methyl 1AD has been produced before... And was covered under a ban, if I am thinking correctly. It would have to be a methyl verson of the 1AD that is out there now which is 1DHEA.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Methyl 1AD has been produced before... And was covered under a ban, if I am thinking correctly. It would have to be a methyl verson of the 1AD that is out there now which is 1DHEA.
    Ahh, ok you may be correct. Pre ban is kinda before my time. There is a thread on this on the other frorum.

  15. Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone
    from what i understand it converts to m1t but its not good for mass but strength gains are supposed to be rediculous

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone
    from what i understand it converts to m1t but its not good for mass but strength gains are supposed to be rediculous

    Methyl 1AD ---> 1AD ----> 1test .

    not M1T Methyl 1 test
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  17. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Methyl 1AD ---> 1AD ----> 1test .

    not M1T Methyl 1 test
    Surely 1 andro dione--> 1 andro diol----> 1 test
    there fore Methyl 1 andro dione --> methyl 1 andro diol --> M1T

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Surely 1 andro dione--> 1 andro diol----> 1 test
    there fore Methyl 1 andro dione --> methyl 1 andro diol --> M1T
    just because you methylate the 1-AD dosent mean what it converts to will be methylated.


    It is methylated 1-AD, not a PS to M1T.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone
    from what i understand it converts to m1t but its not good for mass but strength gains are supposed to be rediculous
    Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Surely 1 andro dione--> 1 andro diol----> 1 test
    there fore Methyl 1 andro dione --> methyl 1 andro diol --> M1T
    i apologize i may have been misinformed.

    i thought the methyl was cleaved off in the body.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  20. i hope that cel keep getting new PHS in the future that was their first runs ....... yes first runs ........ lol

    No i hope this is true i dont know much about this PH though ... but i think i would snap a bottle up quickly if their is not alot left.

  21. its true. their reps confirmed it on another forum. this ph and one more will come out simultaneously, and will be their last run of ph/ds.

  22. 1-AD converts to 1-T
    1-T is already active
    M 1-T is already active
    M1-AD(Methyl 1 alpha) converts to M 1-T

    and yes this is great for size and strength
    Team Orbit

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    i hope that cel keep getting new PHS in the future that was their first runs ....... yes first runs ........ lol

    No i hope this is true i dont know much about this PH though ... but i think i would snap a bottle up quickly if their is not alot left.
    they will not be making Phs in 2010 that has been covered on PHF

    but they will have some new NH products
    Team Orbit

  24. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone
    from what i understand it converts to m1t but its not good for mass but strength gains are supposed to be rediculous
    it will out preform anything on the market as far as mass goes . I take it you have not ran this compound
    Team Orbit

  25. And it's one of the most toxic ph created. Strength gains are rapid! But cycles are usually only 2 wks long and 3 is the most. Lots of people feel like hell on this if it is M1AD. Look back and you can fund logs from people that ran LGs M1AD.

    M1AD coverts to M1T.

    If you guys haven't heard of this stuff do some research before using if it's true that cel will be selling this.
  26. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    it will out preform anything on the market as far as mass goes . I take it you have not ran this compound
    This^^^^^ Alpha One will be available mid Jan



    ....and yes it is the same a LG M1A

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  27. is nutra planet going to have it and it is a 1 run deal?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    And it's one of the most toxic ph created. Strength gains are rapid! But cycles are usually only 2 wks long and 3 is the most. Lots of people feel like hell on this if it is M1AD. Look back and you can fund logs from people that ran LGs M1AD.

    M1AD coverts to M1T.

    If you guys haven't heard of this stuff do some research before using if it's true that cel will be selling this.
    this is true and I dont have to look for logs I have ran the stuff
    Team Orbit

  29. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    is nutra planet going to have it and it is a 1 run deal?
    I dont think Nutra will mess w/ PHs anymore

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  30. Quote Originally Posted by dsc08c View Post
    its true. their reps confirmed it on another forum. this ph and one more will come out simultaneously, and will be their last run of ph/ds.
    ok so whats the other ph coming out
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps
    By summersy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 11:10 AM
  2. methyl-plex methyl-drol cycle questions
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 03:12 AM
  3. X Mass, Methyl Plex, and Methyl Drol
    By swangswang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 11:26 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 09:18 PM
  5. methyl d,prostan,methyl rage stack
    By frankpt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Log in
Log in