New CEL product Methyl 1-AD

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Anyone hear anything about this? Not 100% sure this is the right compound, but there definitly coming out with something new. :veryhappy:

jeremiah0079

Awards
No dude, what's it called? You got any details on it?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Great. More to ask Santa for. Why is it always when I`m my brokest?:ponder:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
its an lg m1a clone . and its called ALPHA ONE :bigok:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Anyone hear anything about this? Not 100% sure this is the right compound, but there definitly coming out with something new. :veryhappy:
i just read a thread that they will not be bringing anymore hormonals to the table...

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
that would be awesome..hope there is some truth to this

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
i just read a thread that they will not be bringing anymore hormonals to the table...

I think this was already in it's first production run when they decided to quit. So there are only a limited amount available.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
is it going to be methyl-1-DHEA??? pretty much a methyl verson of AMS 1AD product?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
So is there any word on when its going to be out? I cant seem to find any info on this.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
In a couple weeks apparently. I'm sure CEL will prob let everyone know with a thread or something in their company section.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
So is it cel or lg? I thought cel was done with hormonal products?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
It's methyl 1-AD.
Methyl 1AD has been produced before... And was covered under a ban, if I am thinking correctly. It would have to be a methyl verson of the 1AD that is out there now which is 1DHEA.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1AD has been produced before... And was covered under a ban, if I am thinking correctly. It would have to be a methyl verson of the 1AD that is out there now which is 1DHEA.
Ahh, ok you may be correct. Pre ban is kinda before my time. There is a thread on this on the other frorum.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone
from what i understand it converts to m1t but its not good for mass but strength gains are supposed to be rediculous

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
from what i understand it converts to m1t but its not good for mass but strength gains are supposed to be rediculous

Methyl 1AD ---> 1AD ----> 1test .

not M1T Methyl 1 test

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Surely 1 andro dione--> 1 andro diol----> 1 test
there fore Methyl 1 andro dione --> methyl 1 andro diol --> M1T
just because you methylate the 1-AD dosent mean what it converts to will be methylated.

It is methylated 1-AD, not a PS to M1T.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Surely 1 andro dione--> 1 andro diol----> 1 test
there fore Methyl 1 andro dione --> methyl 1 andro diol --> M1T
i apologize i may have been misinformed.

i thought the methyl was cleaved off in the body.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i hope that cel keep getting new PHS in the future that was their first runs ....... yes first runs ........ lol :)

No i hope this is true i dont know much about this PH though ... but i think i would snap a bottle up quickly if their is not alot left.

dsc08c

Awards
its true. their reps confirmed it on another forum. this ph and one more will come out simultaneously, and will be their last run of ph/ds.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
1-AD converts to 1-T
1-T is already active
M 1-T is already active
M1-AD(Methyl 1 alpha) converts to M 1-T

and yes this is great for size and strength

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
i hope that cel keep getting new PHS in the future that was their first runs ....... yes first runs ........ lol :)

No i hope this is true i dont know much about this PH though ... but i think i would snap a bottle up quickly if their is not alot left.
they will not be making Phs in 2010 that has been covered on PHF

but they will have some new NH products

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
it will out preform anything on the market as far as mass goes . I take it you have not ran this compound

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
And it's one of the most toxic ph created. Strength gains are rapid! But cycles are usually only 2 wks long and 3 is the most. Lots of people feel like hell on this if it is M1AD. Look back and you can fund logs from people that ran LGs M1AD.

M1AD coverts to M1T.

If you guys haven't heard of this stuff do some research before using if it's true that cel will be selling this.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
is nutra planet going to have it and it is a 1 run deal?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
And it's one of the most toxic ph created. Strength gains are rapid! But cycles are usually only 2 wks long and 3 is the most. Lots of people feel like hell on this if it is M1AD. Look back and you can fund logs from people that ran LGs M1AD.

M1AD coverts to M1T.

If you guys haven't heard of this stuff do some research before using if it's true that cel will be selling this.
this is true and I dont have to look for logs I have ran the stuff :bigok:

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
its true. their reps confirmed it on another forum. this ph and one more will come out simultaneously, and will be their last run of ph/ds.
ok so whats the other ph coming out :)

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
The M1AD may be more tolerable and desirable than M1T b/c of the lower conversion rate versus just taking a 5mg tablet of m1t. You may only get 2-4mgs of M1T in your system depending on the M1AD dose, but that is plenty and much safer and usable and sustainable than say the 20mg, 4 week cycle of M1T I did several years ago (gained 21 lbs). Both 2 week 10mg-20mg cycles I ran, I gained 15 lbs each time.

Whoever said this compound and/or M1T is not a great mass builder has not run M1T before. It originated the methyl craze in 2003 or 2004 and granted there is a lot of water retention within the muscle it is extremely anabolic (9-16x as anabolic as testosterone). I gained about a pound a day every time I ran it. Of course the gains are very hard to maintain and the side effects are no joke. Strength increases are massive too. It's a very potent mass and strength builder, more so than the currently available PH orals, but also more toxic.

I will definitely grab a bottle of this product when it comes out.

Now, when is CEL going to come out with Mibolerone-diol and oust m1t as the most toxic, most anabolic, (and most androgenic) oral PH/PS marketed to date? And send us all to the hospital with liver failure, LOL. Bolasterone-diol looks good too:).

Maybe a supp company will be crazy enough to come out with some of these insanely powerful and not very safe to consume PS's in the future. And they will probably do like MassTabs (MethylStenbolone/"Stenbolone(TM)" on the label) and list tribulus as the first ingredient and in the middle, they will put Mibolerone(TM) to be subtle and confuse the DEA by trademarking the name of an already scheduled CIII AAS to conceal the fact that they are using an unscheduled PS in their product:ponder:.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol well dang I guess I will have to look out for another thing.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
im 2 scared to try this new ph anyway im not expierenced enough lol

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
So is it a methyl 1-alpha/methyl xt clone or that ams poduct??

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
This sounds great!
I will definitely get and run on my next cycle.
Looks like I am standing in a long line to pick this up.

Grega