Why so popular?

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
:clap2:Been seeing a lot of individuals running an sd/epi bridge. What is it with epi that everyone is running this after sd? Is it basically due to the fact that epi is a hardening agent, so taken after sd, it should harden up the muscle gain and lean you out? Is it because it is a "steroidal" AI and can help offset gyno?

I've seen some sd/hrdol and sd/tren combos, but just not as many compared to sd/epi.

Any real reason behind it, or just a sweet combo?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i originally wrote the bridge like this
SD 10/20/20
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40

The Superdrol is first because you make more gains on Superdrol, so when you run it first you spend more time in the cycle holding onto the gains and adjust to them more, making them more keepable.

wiseguy15

Awards
unrealmachine...how did you like that cycle? how were your gains and pct used? i got some mdrol on hand and goin to run it after my next cycle...curios how it went?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh i haven't done it. But I think gymaddict based his cycle on what I wrote and then n8te did as well. Look at their logs, gymaddict made some very big gains (+20) and n8te is still running it and he's up 15.
The theory behind the bridge is sound I think... My #1 conclusion from running Superdrol is that you need a mechanism to keep the gains because they're too rapid for your body to maintain easily, hence the bridge. Check out my guide to Superdrol in my sig for more reading about SD

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Unreal's article is great. I've read through it many times and boy, is it tempting. I guess I am just curious why to bridge into epi as opposed to something like tren or hdrol or something along those lines. Not that epi is bad or anything, just curious.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you can bridge into almost anything if you plan it right

SD 10/20/20
HD 00/50/75/100/100/100 (or just 75 if you respond well to that)

SD 10/20/20
Tren 00/00/60/90/90/90

SD 10/20/20
PP 00/00/20/30/30/30 (or 30/40/40/40 if you need higher doses)

this is off the top of my head based on doses that I think are *solid* enough to get the job done for most people but obviously are too high for some people... which PH you choose and how you dose it should really depend on your experience with what works best. Epi works terrific for some people but others would surely benefit more from the phera or tren.

With the Hdrol i think 2 weeks of overlap is a good idea, just based on most feedback about how long it takes to kick in. You don't want to end your SD with a big drop-off in your "anabolic power"

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
oh i haven't done it. But I think gymaddict based his cycle on what I wrote and then n8te did as well. Look at their logs, gymaddict made some very big gains (+20) and n8te is still running it and he's up 15.
The theory behind the bridge is sound I think... My #1 conclusion from running Superdrol is that you need a mechanism to keep the gains because they're too rapid for your body to maintain easily, hence the bridge. Check out my guide to Superdrol in my sig for more reading about SD
You are my hero lol. I think the guide is top notch bro, you should do it for eveything lol. Peace.