Name these compounds? HELP.

jayrocker

Awards
Can anyone give me a name for these ingredients?

1) 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-01 5mg

2) 2a,17a-dimethyl-4-andros-3-one azine,17b-01 5mg

3) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-dieme-3-17b-diol 5mg

Im trying to get a pct together for this stack..

Week 1 and 2 (1) 4-6 pills
Week 3 and 4 (2) 4-6 pills
Week 5 and 6 (3) 4-6 pills

What do you guys think of this for a first cycle?
Any sugestions on somthing better would be appreciated...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
did u really buy those ps black label ph mint things? well the first one is phera, second dymethazine and the third is hdrol i think the nomenclature is right on there site but idk. interested to see how those are and if they actually work . u should log them. are u running all those at the same time because that would be pretty harsh especially if its ur first cycle

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
1) Phera-plex

2) dimethazine

3) h-drol

If you plan on running these then run the dimethazine weeks 1-3, the phera for weeks 1-6, and drop the h-drol. If this is your first cycle ever maybe just run the h-drol by itself. dimeth/phera is not a beginner's cycle and should not be taken lightly. you should do a lot more research (about all of these compounds) first before starting ANYTHING. scroll up to the top and click on one of those steroid profile stickies for some concise info. Research should not stop there but its a good starting place none-the less.

Secondly, you need to post your cycle goals, stats, diet, supplement history, and anything else you feel would be beneficial to us in giving you solid advice.

jayrocker

Awards
Havent purchased yet..my buddy used them and had some pretty good results....Im trying to find some info on the products with no success...They are expensive....Looking for some brands or sites I can purchase some good products and a reasonable price...PM me if you have any sugestions on a good stack with brand names...

Any help would be appreciated...