startining cycle in january. need advice please

phatnut

Awards
hey guys, im starting a deca,dbol and winnie cycle in january. im 37 and been workingout for years on and off but i ve been consisted for the last year. for 4 days week had good results but i seemed to hit a platuea and a friend recommended i do cycle. ive been researching and reading and this what i m planning on doing.

deca 400 mg/ 10 weeks
d-bol 40 mg ed/12 weeks
winnie 50 mg ed/ 12 weeks
milk thistle through cycle and after

pct
arimidex

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, im starting a deca,dbol and winnie cycle in january. im 37 and been workingout for years on and off but i ve been consisted for the last year. for 4 days week had good results but i seemed to hit a platuea and a friend recommended i do cycle. ive been researching and reading and this what i m planning on doing.

deca 400 mg/ 10 weeks
d-bol 40 mg ed/12 weeks
winnie 50 mg ed/ 12 weeks
milk thistle through cycle and after

pct
arimidex
Dbol for 12 weeks? And that PCT is horrible.

Edit: I don't know much about AAS but from what I have read there is not one thing about this cycle that looks good. Most will probably tell you not to do any AAS until you research it more. From my limited knowledge I will recommend a Test E cycle with a 4 week Dbol kickstart.

phatnut

Awards
hey guys its been couple months researching for this cycle, and this what i came up with

week 1-4 d-bol 30 mgs ed
week 1-10 deca 400 mgs ew
week 1-12 test-e 500 mgs ew
milk thistle throughout cycle and pct
week 1-12 arimidex .5 mgs eod
week 3-10 hcg 250 ui twice e4d

pct will consist of
clomid
novaldex
clenbutral

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
hey guys its been couple months researching for this cycle, and this what i came up with

week 1-4 d-bol 30 mgs ed
week 1-10 deca 400 mgs ew
week 1-12 test-e 500 mgs ew
milk thistle throughout cycle and pct
week 1-12 arimidex .5 mgs eod
week 3-10 hcg 250 ui twice e4d

pct will consist of
clomid
novaldex
clenbutral
That looks much better. Hopefully someone with experience will be able to really help you out.