Think il do EQ-Plex/ Bold 200

Beginner/Mild Cycle:
Week 1: 400 mg (2 caps per day)
Week 2: 600 mg (3 caps per day)
Week 3: 600 mg (3 caps per day)
Week 4: 600 mg (3 caps per day)
Week 5: 600 mg (3 caps per day)
Week 6: 600 mg (3 caps per day)

Would this be a good cycle for my first cycle. I reckon I would see some ok gains Would reversitol or 60X0 be ok for PCT? I have searched the forums but they all same to be for Bold Stacked with other things.

Cheers

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I think that would be a great mild first cycle. . . I think you will see great gains, Reverstol will probably suffice for PCT as well.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the cycle is fine so long as you don't have great expectations. I do think bold tends to be pretty hit or miss though because some people, the poorer responders, have told me that even 800-1000mg of the stuff didn't do ****, others find 600 decent.

I hope i'm not too much of an ass to point at your stat 5'11 160 and ask if your diet is going to be sufficient for bulking because you probably don't need steroids at all to make gains... and if your bodyfat isn't below 10% then I would tell you not to cycle at all because you need to figure out diet and bulk naturally.

Dazl1212

Awards
Im 182 know and 18 % bf if that makes any difference looking for about 4 pound and 2% less bf

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
182 is a better weight but 18% bodyfat is almost out of control man... why don't you tell us a little about your diet... and how you hope to gain weight while losing bodyfat, as i've said that's a recomp and a recomp requires a clean diet and a lot of cardio, so what's your training going to be?

Dazl1212

Awards
Weights 3 day split 15 mins hiit cardio and 1 or 2 days at kick boxing my diet isn't the best il admit that.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Must get the diet in check man if you want to loose BF on cycle.. or off... Lean meats, all wheats, and healthy fats.. Lower the carb intake and increase cardio intensity, maybe add some swimming. It is easy to say you will do that, but much harder to give up your diet IMO... I am an anomaly as I can go on an all out carb overload and do no cardio and gain little to no fat...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok 5'11 182 pounds 18% bodyfat, you go to the gym 3 days a week (plus maybe 1-2x) with an self-admitted poor diet... you do not need steroids, you have tons and tons of slack in your diet and training to make great gains without them.
That's my opinion, obviously what you do is up to you, but there's far more potential gains to be made from training and eating properly than from throwing BOLD into the mix.

when i try to achieve a recomp there's steroids in the mix right, but ATM i am going to the gym about 10x a week with a comprehensive diet... No offense but you are a normal gym goer looking for a boost, far far away from a bodybuilder closing in on his potential.

Ehh i don't even have the energy to get into my usual speech about WHY there should be standards

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10x a week, quite impressive. Gettin your moneys worth I see... Le me guess, you dont believe in "over training"? I am a little wary on that subject as well...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
10x a week, quite impressive. Gettin your moneys worth I see... Le me guess, you dont believe in "over training"? I am a little wary on that subject as well...
at the moment lifting weights 5 on 1 off style, the rest is cardio with ab workouts thrown in randomly

but coincidentally no i don't put much stock in overtraining, most people are not overtrained... I mean overtraining comes from doing something stupid like working the same muscle groups repeatedly before they can recover... Basically for me it's only about 5 days for me to recover so 5 on 1 off has an extra day for safety, it's also there because of the interactions between muscle groups, i.e. you can't bench if your triceps are sore, you can't do back if your biceps are sore, you have to be careful w/ lower back when it comes to heavy leg and back days

I'm not just trying to get my money's worth, but i'm on cycle so I'm trying to make it count. To me it's kinda silly to get on cycle and then only lift weights 3x a week... Maybe proper DC style it's worth it but otherwise 3x a week of lifting weights is not enough IMO.

If you're going to push your body with steroids you really should max out every other variable or else you're putting your body through some **** just to make gains you SHOULD be making through better gym sessions and eating...
In that use, steroids are just a crutch to lean on so you can make gains without doing more work, obviously I think that's bull**** and this gives steroid users a bad reputation, basically you are putting your health on the line to compensate for lazy training.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't agree with you ever more Unreal. You have a similar training style and mindset to mine own, minus the cardio..