Are any of these not going to be available after Jan 4th?

fatherenis

Awards
Hey just wondering which of these will still be available after Jan 4th? One of my buddies wants to know what to stalk up on.

Epistane or E-Stane
M-Drol
H-Drol

And if any are banned will clones most likely become available or no?

Thanks

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Those aren't in the ban..
The bill will engulf 19-Nor products (Estra 4,9), 2-ene products (pheraplex + clones) and 1,4 AD products (Bold/EQ products and more than likely M1,4 products)

fatherenis

Awards
Good, but do you know why alot of these have been discontinued?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
M-DROL may not be banned but that doesn't mean you'll be able to buy it. I know a couple places still have it in stock for regular price but don't expect it to last long. I just put 5 bottles on ebay and sold them all for $35/piece within a day (paid $25). Had I waited another month or something I bet I would have gotten even more. As soon as those last couple stores sellout expect the price to sky-rocket on ebay.

In other words, stock up while you can. I wouldn't bother stocking up on H-DROL unless you have no plans of ever buying illegal gear, because Turinabol would be my preferred choice. There really isn't anything else out there that can replace Superdrol, though, so that is what I would suggest stocking up on.

Good, but do you know why alot of these have been discontinued?
It's only a matter of time. CEL probably didn't see producing those compounds as a wise business investment because the clock is ticking. They probably figured they were better off focusing on getting their other products out there.

Here we are trillions of dollars in debt and these idiots are using tax dollars to ban this kind of crap just because some idiots don't know wtf they are doing. I say let natural selection run it's course.

liv2grow

Awards
What other products does CEL have? other than cycle assist and PCT assist.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
They've been talking about a new "non-hormonal" lineup that they will be introducing. Last I heard they will be coming out early next year. You might want to check out the CEL section of the forum, probably more info there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they aren't banned, but were never legal to sell as a nutritional supplement anyhow.