No stimulants with Epi?
- 12-14-2009, 11:43 PM
- 12-15-2009, 12:32 AM
- 12-15-2009, 04:27 AM
true. but if you have no BP issues you can use it if you want. I used SP250 when I ran epi the first time with no issues
12-15-2009, 06:55 AM
No BP issues, and had never heard the "no stim" advice before. Wanted to check it out, just in case!
Thanks for the feedback.
12-15-2009, 08:58 AM
its becuz it dries people out on its own, and stims tend to send water out of the body. Basically just to avoid some joint pain.
12-15-2009, 10:48 AM
I have been told it is best while "on" you use the basics, like whey and glutamine, save NO, creatine, and stim products for pct, on cycle you can just let the PH do all the work and use those other products to help keep your gains during PCT and going forward
Similar Forum Threads
- By burritos in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2010, 06:31 PM
- By EZDUZIT in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:36 PM
- By DSMPOWERTSI in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2008, 11:32 PM
- By empreality in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-24-2008, 08:34 PM
- By Wordz_Worf in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-14-2008, 07:42 PM