Mdrol/pplex help

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I'm still planning my mdrol/pplex bridge cycle out, and i plan to run it shortly after Xmas.

This is the cycle i have planned out, which would be 7 weeks total ON.
Mdrol 20/20/20/10
PPlex 0/0/0/20/30/30/30

Constructive critisism is welcome. Ill be preloading cycle assist for one week and running it till the bottles gone then switching to purus labs organ shield for the rest of the cycle and into PCT. Ill also be taking my staples as well.

For PCT, i am going to use nolva, however i havnt decided on dosages yet. Input on that is also more than welcome.
Ill be using the Nolva
Reduce XT
Diesel Test Pro-cycle
Do you guys suggest an AI, or will i be fine since im using a serm?

thanks for the help while i plan my cycle out!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks good man. AI during pct is a personal preference.
IMO dose Nolva at: 40/20/20/20

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
or 40/20/20/10

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Do my doses look OK? I was thinking of maybe bumping the phera to 40, but maybe someone with more experience with phera could chime in.

And is 7 weeks too long to be on methyls? People say 6 is just fine, so i dont see how one more week could hurt...

I was thinking of running the nolva 40/20/20/10 like you said... Any other opinions? Also, anyone else have an opinion on the AI usage, or do i have pct covered?

dsc08c

Awards
7 weeks is a little on the heavy side... even 6 is intense. maybe shorten the m-drol by a week?

steakboy

I felt like CRAP on my last week (week 4) of m-drol. Just like you however, I'm running pretty much the same bridge after xmas (holidays always mess up a good schedule), though i've heard that running the p-plex first and mdrol last will make for a better cycle. This is how i'll be running it, but only for a total of 5 weeks.

the sides on mdrol where annoying, mainly the fatigue and inability to sleep at night. back pumps i can handle but not sleeping suuuuuuucks

but yeah dude everything looks in order, so far from what i've read on these boards and others. personally i added a green superfood sup to the mix to keep my overall health up and to induce some extra macro/micronutrients.

My pct for mdrol was just clomid for the better lipid profile but the first few days were ROUGH from the clomid blues. i felt like a cranky teenager with eyeliner and wrist scars. I'm DEF going for nolv this time.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
So you guys think id be better off running the mdrol for only three weeks or will i be fine at 4?

and also do those phera doses look good or should i bump them up? What about the AI in pct, do i need it?

Sorry for all the questions... Just trying to get as much info specific to my cycle as i can

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks fun, adjust the duration depending on how you feel, i *think* that's some indication of how much of a beating your body is taking. Or i hope it is, I always feel great so I run my methyls heavy.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
So you guys think id be better off running the mdrol for only three weeks or will i be fine at 4?

and also do those phera doses look good or should i bump them up? What about the AI in pct, do i need it?

Sorry for all the questions... Just trying to get as much info specific to my cycle as i can
m-drol - all depends on how you feel after 3, don't have to drop dosage down, since p-plex will need time to kick in also

p-plex - i ran plex at 40 with no problems and i was 170.

ai - not essential but not a bad thing to throw in, i always do. i saw go ahead and start it week 3 of pct and slowly lower the dosages til its done.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Unreal and ju1ced, glad to have you guys in here :bigok:. So youre saying that you dont think 7 weeks of methyls is too long as long as i still 'feel' good? Hopefully ill be fine in that department as i have all my support supps lined up and im cutting the stims out almost entirely..

mdrol 20/20/20/20
pplex 0/0/0/20/30/40/40

This was the doses i was ORIGINALLY planning, i just cut it back a little bit to avoid any possible problems or sides, but even still (to me) this cycle looks like it 'should' be fine to run, as long as i feel ok. What's your take on it?

Just to recap on pct
nolva 40/20/20/10
Diesel Test Pro-cycle
Reduce XT (Probably start this the third week of pct?)
Still havnt decided whether i'm using an AI or not. Guess ill figure it out when the time comes.

Big thanks to everyone so far whos chimed in a helped, i'm always really indecisive and full of questions so i wanna get this thing spot on in my mind before i kick things off... So if there's anything i left out, feel free to make suggestions!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well thats just my opinion on the matter... hypothetically you could run methyls for 20 weeks and feel fine as your liver dies. Bloodwork is the only way to tell but it's expensive and i've never had it done and can't blame anyone else for not doing so. Basically it's your risk to take.

Your doses are fine, when it comes to Phera at 30 or 40, it's either, i didn't notice much difference between 30, 40 and 50.

More important info would be what kind of diet are you going to do or at least how many calories?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Your doses are fine, when it comes to Phera at 30 or 40, it's either, i didn't notice much difference between 30, 40 and 50.

More important info would be what kind of diet are you going to do or at least how many calories?
x2 on the diet, but for the plex dosing, if ur gaining well on 30 and having no sides, there is no reason to go to 40. I went to 40 on mine cuz my gains came to a halt and 40 helped me squeeze out the last 5 lbs if i remember right

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
looks fun, adjust the duration depending on how you feel, i *think* that's some indication of how much of a beating your body is taking. Or i hope it is, I always feel great so I run my methyls heavy.
Agreed. Ideally, you want to plan the **** out of your cycle with the idea that your perfect planning will result in running it exactly as planned. However, in reality you need to be somewhat flexible. If the sides start flaring up you need to either A) incorporate something to address the sides or B) decrease/cease what you are doing that is resulting in the sides. Liver issues are tricky because symptoms arent always apparent. You can run 7 weeks IMHO but you need to seriously address liver stresses - obviously NO NO NO alcohol (but you knew that), no tylenol, no COX (cyclo oxygenase) inhibitors, no high trans fat foods, etc.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Its lookin pretty xpballer, i am runnin very similar cycle right now, i am not doing the full four weeks on m-drol tho, unless my body is feeling fine with it. I will be finishing up when you are getting done so i will have to let u know how mine goes.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it jhughes.. let me know how things go for you. I'm still up in the air over the fourth week of mdrol, but if i get three weeks down and all things are dandy 4 weeks it is! ill probably run the doses i stated in my last post (20 all the way for mdrol, 20/30/40/40 for pplex), unless i start getting unbearable sides or something ill have to make some tweaks. All in all im feeling really good about this and i think (and hope) its gonna be a fun, safe ride.

And to chemist, excuse my ignorance but what's a COX inhibitor?? & im not a big drinker at all... so i highly doubt any drinking will be going down on cycle, i dont take tylenol and ill be having my cycle support kickin the whole way through so hopefully the liver stress wont be too bad. But like stated, the scary part is you could be killing your liver with no real signs. ****it though, if my dad can drink a case of beer and smoke 3 packs EVERY DAY, i can run a 7 week cycle of methyls ;).

My last question is, Whens the best time to dose? Should i space doses apart or eat them all at once?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and as for the diet question.. I'll be eating a lot of carbs and protein and probably net around 3500-4000 calories a day.

A sample diet for a day will probably look something like:

40gram protein shake + 1/2 cup oats in fat free milk (upon waking)

4-5 scrambled eggs with sliced turkey + yogurt or whole wheat toast (after i **** shave shower, make my bed, bla bla bla)

2 tuna sandwiches on whole wheat mixed with fat free cottage cheese and a blob of peanut butter

20 grams protein Pre workout (May or may not leave this out somedays, depends what i feel like doing)

40 grams protein with 1/2 cup oats in water and a banana post workout

Whatever my mom cooks for dinner (she cooks every night, usually something balanced)

Snack sometime before sleep (maybe a pb&j, or whatever else i find in the fridge)

Still debating buying some casein to take before bed.
I'm also a cook at a restaurant, so that sample didnt take into account the small things i inadvertantly munch on while i work. & I drink a few glasses of fat free milk throughout the day too.

Not the strictest cleanest diet ever, but please believe ur boy EATS and weight trains his ASS off. and i will be making gains on this cycle :bigok:. Ill be starting around 205lbs, and around 14-15% (tops) BF.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
2 tuna sandwiches on whole wheat mixed with fat free cottage cheese and a blob of peanut butter
you mix tuna fish, cottage cheese, and pb together? YIKES - that is an interesting combination

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yeah... its not the most delicious thing but it gets the job done.
I knew a guy like you once. He wasn't a bodybuilder at all but he used to mix all his food for together. Like if he was planning on having dessert he'd mix it in with his main meal, etc. You're right it gets the job done but I'd rather have a can of tuna, then have a cup of cottage cheese then a spoonful of PB rather than the mix of flavors all at once.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
My last question is, Whens the best time to dose? Should i space doses apart or eat them all at once?
I did a simliar cycle and I'm in my 1st wk of pct...mine looked like this

PP 30/30/30/0/0
SD 0/0/10/20/20

nolva 40/20/20/10

5 wks total on and the tail end of my cycle (SD) made me feel like sheit, PP I felt great tho...but I had great gains...space the doses out apart thru out the day and keep it consistant for each wk

good look brotha!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 1
dkwilson16 Anabolics 4
conwict Anabolics 14