nipple sensitivity on EPOL... suggestions?

  1. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    293
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

    nipple sensitivity on EPOL... suggestions?


    hey everyone, well its been 2 weeks so far of 1 cap of EPOL and 1 cap of X Tren.. in the past few days, my nipples have gotten sensitive, especially when its cold out.. should i be concerned? suggestions please?

  2. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9956
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    tren gyno? could start up vitex, B6, whatever usual "anti-prolactin" stuff but it's probably too late.

    if this is your first time fighting gyno then join the club
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hahaha, welcome to the everlasting gyno club .... But do what unreal said..
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    indianballer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    302
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%

    I got it pretty bad this go around but I'm running the highest dose of pro-dienelone I've run...B6 has really helped at 400 mg's/day along with nolva at 20 mg's/day...lumps are all but gone and I haven't even started PCT yet. Go pick up some B6, Vitex, Sam-e, l-dopa or if you can afford some bromocriptine or dostinex that would obviously be best.

    I was pleasantly surprised at how well the B6 alone worked though..it's worth a shot before dishing out 100+ bucks on those dopamine agonists.
  5. Senior Member
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    27976
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    39.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    I got it pretty bad this go around but I'm running the highest dose of pro-dienelone I've run...B6 has really helped at 400 mg's/day along with nolva at 20 mg's/day...lumps are all but gone and I haven't even started PCT yet. Go pick up some B6, Vitex, Sam-e, l-dopa or if you can afford some bromocriptine or dostinex that would obviously be best.

    I was pleasantly surprised at how well the B6 alone worked though..it's worth a shot before dishing out 100+ bucks on those dopamine agonists.
    Get the L-dopa and the B6. B6 helps convert the L-dopa into dopamine. That's what you're after.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  6. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    293
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    tren gyno? could start up vitex, B6, whatever usual "anti-prolactin" stuff but it's probably too late.

    if this is your first time fighting gyno then join the club
    Efff! haha shoot man!! should i continue with my cycle or just go into pct? PCT is 20/10/10/10 nolva, formex, sustain alpha, toco 8, endomax, recycle... i really dont want man boobs! dangit! can i get the p5p B6 at albertsons? its late but now im stressing!
  7. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    293
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

    ok, i just read up the "if you think you have gyno" thread... my nips are somewhat puffy and are sensitive, especially the tip.
    I may start dosing some of my liquid nolva, but at what dose? 10mg?
  8. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9956
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Manboobs don't occur overnight. If it makes you feel better I went about a month with constant nipple sensitivity and inflammation when I tried PH "tren" and after i got off cycle it all went away, left behind what I call dormant-stage lumps which are too small to notice but when my gyno flares up again they get painful... I already had a lump before the tren though.
    it may not be too late at all, everyone is different, maybe you take some of the anti-prolactin stuff and it starts clearing up in a week and gets better. Or maybe it just keeps getting worse despite your best efforts. That's gyno for ya, it's complicated and unpredictable, based on a bunch of different hormones. No one can tell you to keep cycling or not, it's your risk to take.

    Personally i would keep cycling and try some anti-prolactin stuff and stop only if that doesn't work. That's exactly what i had to do over summer. And no manboobs yet.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  9. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    293
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

    welll i got some B6. ive been taking 300mg aday. but is pyridoxal hydrochloride the same as pryidoxal 5 phosphate? The pharmist at cvs told me all pyridoxal B6's are the same? Was he right?
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,868
    Rep Power
    778115
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    yes and no. they all provide b6, but have other differences. p5p is the best as it has no potential side effects
  11. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    293
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    26.73%

    alright there is definitely a small lump behind my nipple. ive been taking 300mg of B6 but today i went out and got some P5P and Vitex. I have Nolva on hand.. should i use it? My nipples are still sensitive. Will i be able to get rid of the tiny lumps?

    Thanks guys
  12. New Member
    BlackClock's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    20.17%

    Just tried p-boost after reading some reviews about it. Worked good but pretty pricey. The trial was free but you have to pay for the shipping which was quick. Anyone know any coupon codes for p-boost.com?
  13. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13732
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    p-boost?

    P6 you mean?

    i want to know the gains people seen from epol alone, i have a bottle stashed i was going to kickstart test with next year.
  14. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4691
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.31%

    I had really bad gyno at one point, I ordered extreme-estane, from www.extremepeptides.com, it's cheap. It a vial and a dropper. Drink half the dropper every 2-3 days. Mine was very noticeable and went away completely in a month
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  15. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2249
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    30.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by evandem27 View Post
    I had really bad gyno at one point, I ordered extreme-estane, from www.extremepeptides.com, it's cheap. It a vial and a dropper. Drink half the dropper every 2-3 days. Mine was very noticeable and went away completely in a month
    A. you can't post sources to research peptides.

    and B. i'm assuming estane is exemestane, and did you bother to even check the dosing or solution concentration?


    or did you just simplify all that for the sake of this guy? lol
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  16. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13732
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    A. you can't post sources to research peptides.

    and B. i'm assuming estane is exemestane, and did you bother to even check the dosing or solution concentration?


    or did you just simplify all that for the sake of this guy? lol

    hes a whorin shill, call it like it is mang...
  17. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4691
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    A. you can't post sources to research peptides.

    and B. i'm assuming estane is exemestane, and did you bother to even check the dosing or solution concentration?


    or did you just simplify all that for the sake of this guy? lol
    Lol my Bad, didnt know i couldnt post about Peptides, sorry still a AM Forum Virgin.
    And didnt feel like explaing it cuz i was at work, and Google, explains it better.
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  18. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    36193
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    19.62%

    Fellas what is a solid dose of P5P? I'm going to bridge to tren in 2 weeks and I picked up 2 bottles of P5P to have for the start of tren, and I want to play it safe and run from the start.

    Thanks guys.
  19. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64119
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm sure you guys know what I am going to say ----- Get your androgen profile elevated.

    If your DHT is sub-par from highly anabolic compounds, your ratios of dht, are low, progest high, estrogen will exacerbate progest etc...


    Add in dht and jack up androgen levels ---will offset the estrogen--which then mitigates the progesterone ---as progesterone thrives off estrogen.

    Aromasin is a great suicidal AI, but a Stanalone enanthate (dht enth) would be best, and AndroHard v3 converts strongly and easily into DHT.

    -Matt
  20. New Member
    str8jacked23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    57.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Manboobs don't occur overnight. If it makes you feel better I went about a month with constant nipple sensitivity and inflammation when I tried PH "tren" and after i got off cycle it all went away, left behind what I call dormant-stage lumps which are too small to notice but when my gyno flares up again they get painful... I already had a lump before the tren though.
    it may not be too late at all, everyone is different, maybe you take some of the anti-prolactin stuff and it starts clearing up in a week and gets better. Or maybe it just keeps getting worse despite your best efforts. That's gyno for ya, it's complicated and unpredictable, based on a bunch of different hormones. No one can tell you to keep cycling or not, it's your risk to take.

    Personally i would keep cycling and try some anti-prolactin stuff and stop only if that doesn't work. That's exactly what i had to do over summer. And no manboobs yet.
    Not bad advice... I use Nolva during cycle to reduce the pain.
    Gettin' Gear, Doin Work and Spittin' Knowledge!
    Competitor / Gear God / Trainer
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EPOL?
    By RCL86 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 02:45 PM
  2. Epol Wow! need PCS etc.
    By BayChamp in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 11:59 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:04 AM
  4. Nipple Sensitivity after PCT - How to remedy
    By BigMattTx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 01:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in