Liquid or powder??

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Fella's let's clear some things up here. No M1T is not more liver friendly if it's taken transdermally. Also it's a methylated product for a reason.

Also if I can suspend winny in an oral solution no problem you can supsend m1t. Seriously as long as you have the chems which you can get at http://www.lemelange.com/body_builder_supplies.htm
For m1t I've dissolved it at 10mg/mL with everclear, I've also dissolved it with a PG and also PEG400. Also capping sucks and it's very, very, hard to get a consistant dosage in every cap. There's many ways to attempt it and get good results but making an oral solution is the most accurate. Bro if you need help pm me but go ahead and grab the powder and some bottles and have at it. It takes about 20 mins. to make these oral solution sometimes less depending on what it is.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys prefer? The powder stuff at DS is extremely cheap right now, but are you suppose to cap it yourself? I havent worked with a powder before. Looking to stock up on M-5AA and M1T. Help is appreciated.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
The M1T can be capped, drank, suspended, or ran transdermaly. The M5aa can only be suspended as far as I know.

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
The powders are not a bad way to go. There are instructions on the site that tell you how to make an oral solution.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
You can't cap it unless you have a jeweler's scale, and it would be silly anyway. Remember, 10mgs (a daily dose) weighs 0.00035 oz. Even a single penny weighs 0.1 oz, more than 285 servings of M1-T. Accurate capping therefore is impossible.

Sledge sells his powders in 1g increments, which gives 100 oral servings of M1-T. Or 33 days of M1,4ADD at 30mgs per day.

I buy everything in powder form because I get the most flexibility at the least cost.......since it is time to stock up...

Marcola

Awards
The M1T can be capped, drank, suspended, or ran transdermaly. The M5aa can only be suspended as far as I know.
I didn't know M1T was being used transdermally. Is there a log on someone using M1T transdermally? Also, would this approach make it more liver friendly?
Does anyone have a good recipe for M1T transdermal? I know Legal Gear uses 1 gram of methyl 4AD in their 4AD+ product. I hear a lot of good feedback on this product, but I don't know how much of an effect M4AD has overall because Legal Gears 4AD+ also contains hydroxtest and regular 4AD as well. Any imput on this would be greatly appreciated, bro's. :D

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can't cap it unless you have a jeweler's scale, and it would be silly anyway. Remember, 10mgs (a daily dose) weighs 0.00035 oz. Even a single penny weighs 0.1 oz, more than 285 servings of M1-T. Accurate capping therefore is impossible.

Sledge sells his powders in 1g increments, which gives 100 oral servings of M1-T. Or 33 days of M1,4ADD at 30mgs per day.

I buy everything in powder form because I get the most flexibility at the least cost.......since it is time to stock up...
Dang I was hoping to cap it since that sounds like the easiest way. Producing an oral seems hard as hell. How do you do it Shark?>

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hard? Why? You know how much the powder weighs since its shipped in 1g packets. You measure out the liquid and shake. All you need is basic arithmetic.

Marcola

Awards
Dang I was hoping to cap it since that sounds like the easiest way. Producing an oral seems hard as hell. How do you do it Shark?>
Hope this helps. :D

1gm Methyl-1 Test powder
99ml Everclear or 151 bacardi
Allow to dissolve.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hope this helps. :D

1gm Methyl-1 Test powder
99ml Everclear or 151 bacardi
Allow to dissolve.

Yeah that seems easy, but Sledge said the M1T wasnt dissolving in the everclear. I may try it tho. Just checked out the customnutritionwharehouse site and man, cheap prices, might just buy M1T with them. 29.99 for 90 caps.

chemikill

Banned
Awards
Yeah that seems easy, but Sledge said the M1T wasnt dissolving in the everclear. I may try it tho. Just checked out the customnutritionwharehouse site and man, cheap prices, might just buy M1T with them. 29.99 for 90 caps.
They've got the best price on nolva too(coming soon)!
Great customer service as well.
-chem.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know M1T was being used transdermally. Is there a log on someone using M1T transdermally? Also, would this approach make it more liver friendly?
Does anyone have a good recipe for M1T transdermal? I know Legal Gear uses 1 gram of methyl 4AD in their 4AD+ product. I hear a lot of good feedback on this product, but I don't know how much of an effect M4AD has overall because Legal Gears 4AD+ also contains hydroxtest and regular 4AD as well. Any imput on this would be greatly appreciated, bro's. :D
I've not seen any threads on a M1T transdermal, but I don't see why you couldn't run one. I just ran a 1T transdermal and the only diff is the CH3 group added to the 1T for M1T. As far as liver effects, I'm not sure. I've seen arguments on that topic but no research.