First cycle

Dazl1212

Awards
Want to run a PH preferably without serm but I am open to running one but at very low dosage because of sides which seem as bad if not worse than the milder PHS's. Would like to pack on a few pounds plus lose some body fat. Ii have narrowed it down to Epi,Halo, bold and AMS 1-andro. Any suggestions please

Dazl1212

Awards
What about this would anyone recommend this?

generic-labz-X-mass

Supplement Facts
Serving size: 1 capsule
Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione (40mg per serving)

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Try H-drol (Halodrol). That is pretty mild. It is said you can run that without a SERM for PCT. I on the other hand always use a SERM to be safe

Dazl1212

Awards
Leaning towards that. Thinking of using a low dosage like h-drol 25/50/50/50 then nolva 20/10/10/10 with longjack trib and resveratrol. How does that sound? Oh and milk thistle and cod liver oil the whole way through

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
if your going to run a ph at very low dosage...you will see little to no results....you will be dissapointed at the outcome and waste your money.....and ALWAYS use a serm.....

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
if your going to run a ph at very low dosage...you will see little to no results....you will be dissapointed at the outcome and waste your money.....and ALWAYS use a serm.....
I agree, I wouldn't run especially Hdrol at a low dosage. You want to get the most of of it. How old are you and what is your training experience?

Dazl1212

Awards
25 3 years training experience a bit worried about the liver toxicity tbh

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
25 3 years training experience a bit worried about the liver toxicity tbh
You should pre load support supplements 2 weeks prior and and continue them straight through your PCT. That will help out your liver. I would use Hawthorne Berries, Milk Thistle & Saw Palmeto for your prostate. You can also just pick up some cycle support from Nutra Planet.

Dazl1212

Awards
I thought 50 mgs was the standard dosage on Halodrol. Would you not recommend the X-mass at 40mg of 400mg of Bold? Or running 3-AD at 3 caps a day as I cant afford 2 bottles lol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have personally ran h-drol at 50/75/75/100.

Dazl1212

Awards
Would you not recommend the X-mass at 40mg of 400mg of Bold? Or running 3-AD at 3 caps a day or a 3 week cycle? as I cant afford 2 bottles lol I believe the 3AD is good even at low doses

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I personally have no experience with 3AD or Bold. If this is your first run with a PH I would recommend Epistane, E-stane, Havoc or Epidrol (all the same thing).

Dazl1212

Awards
Well i did do a cycle of 11-test but only at 100mgs I would rather ot have to do a SERM if possible

Dazl1212

Awards
The side affects with one seem worse than the PH's Plus they are illegal.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
The side affects with one seem worse than the PH's Plus they are illegal.
You cant always have your cake and eat it too. And that is not necessarily true about the sides from PCT vs a PH. Everyones body can respond different. There are plenty of legal ways to purchase SERMS but hey if you want to run something and not take the proper pct thats your choice. I just advise against it and I sure others will chime in here.

Dazl1212

Awards
Fair enough gonna have to way it up. From what i have read 3 ad would be a good starting point if it wasnt so expensive for 2 bottles. Nobody know of a decent 3AD clone?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
if your onna do hh-drol, def up your dosage to at least 50/50/75/75, or 100 for last week, still mild ph, i used that one and only dosed it at 50/50/50/50 and didn't notice a pound, no joke either.

Dazl1212

Awards
I probably will do the Halodrol I did like the look of 3AD, Propodrol and Bold because I wouldn't necessarily have to have a SERM I do plan on having one to hand though.But they are so expensive in the UK. I am worried about the liver toxicity of Halo as I do like a drink every now and again.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I would NOT drink while on cycle and PCT.

I probably will do the Halodrol I did like the look of 3AD, Propodrol and Bold because I wouldn't necessarily have to have a SERM I do plan on having one to hand though.But they are so expensive in the UK. I am worried about the liver toxicity of Halo as I do like a drink every now and again.

Dazl1212

Awards
The Prohormone & Designer Steroid Charts.
Posted by admin on October 10, 2009
Steroid Miscellaneous
anabolic-charts
The Pro-hormone & Designer Steroid Chart.

This chart is simply a listing of popular over the counter ‘legal’ designer steroids and pro-hormones, we have also put them into “classes” in regards to their strength. When it comes to anabolic compounds that affect hormone levels there is progression that needs to be followed, novice users should start with weaker compounds, jumping immediately into stronger compounds can cause serious problems (including health hazards) for many. It’s also important that you not jump too far ahead of yourself as once you arrive at the “stronger” compounds there’s no turning back to the weaker compounds, follow the different classes and phases, start with weaker compounds and gradually work yourself to the stronger compounds over a period of several years.
Class I | Stage 1 – Anabolic Compounds

These are compounds that are non-methylated (liver friendly), have low risk of side effects, easy to maintain gains and cycles that are easier to plan. These also make for great ’stackers’ for more experienced users. An over the counter PCT will suffice for ‘class 1′ compounds.
Compound Names(s) Notes
Furazadrol / Furaguno / Winadrol / Winabol Non-Methylated, great cutter and stacker.
Propadrol Non-Methylated, solid cutter and stacker.
11-OXO / 11-Test Non-Methylated, stellar cutter, cortisol control.
BOLD / EQ-PLEX Non-Methylated, solid bulker, increases appetite.

This is from Tunedsports.com Website. Says il be ok with OTC PCT on these what do you guys reckon.