FIRST Pinning CYCLE-Test P

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, you may have read my logs...Im done with Orals, and feel ready to inject. Im thinking about a simple Test P cycle, not sure if I should do 8 or 10 weeks, any suggestions, PCT will be Nolva and Arimidex. Diet will be very clean

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
or Winny for 6 weeks, PCT will be Nolva

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
comon, any suggestions or opinions.....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
test p works at 5-6 weeks also. Just FYI 100mg e2d

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wouldn't go test p or winny for first injectable winny when i shoot it's ed minium and test p is eod minimum that is alot of shots for a first injectable cycle, as you probally know i've done both multiple times. One of the nice things though about test p is its out of your system quick so if you get the test flu or don't like the sides you can discontiune and it will be out the system also ijectable winny if you get tired of shooting you can mix with your oj so your choices have some pluses and minuses to them

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
six weeks test p is a great first cycle as long as u have realistic goals... i just finished a cycle of six weeks test p with pplex and it was great... i mean if u dont want to use any orals thats understandable... but running a low dose of something for 4 or 5 weeks at a low dose stacked with test p can be very effective while minimizing side effects from the test... what are your goals.. u could easily stack test p with an organized clen and t3 regime for a sick cut or test p and anavar... for a bulk use your favorite effective oral stacked with a larger dose of test.. you have alot of options.. i wouldnt use winny tho.. your better off with var if your trying to minimize liver damage

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^Whats realistic for 6 weeks prop? Been looking in to prop for a while as my first cycle. I wanna do a serious cut/recomp come spring time.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. My goal is to cut/ gain as much LM as possible. Im 22, 6'3, 235, been lifting 5-6 years. Test P is cheaper but Im worried about the side effects, Im not looking to gain alot of mass, I just want to build lean muscle, which to me is easier to maintain