Epstane and the new PH ban....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So as everyone knows Federal Register / Vol. 74, No. 232 bans Bold, Phera, Tren related products.

So epistane isn't including in this ban list..

was wondering if any companies are going to resume production of epi???

If any reps can chime in...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that epi is bound to be the next one targeted so I understand some companies will prolly feel it's not worth the risk but since it is still legal as of now soooo????

gotbench600

Awards
Quick question - are these now OTC PH's which are going to be banned on 1/04/2010 or in the future just illegal to manufacture and sell or will be illegal to possess by the average joe gym rat if you had already purchased them when they were legal?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they will be banned substances so I would imagine they would be illegal in all aspects but I doubt you are gonna get pulled over and arrested for a bottle of p-plex in your car.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
they will be banned substances so I would imagine they would be illegal in all aspects but I doubt you are gonna get pulled over and arrested for a bottle of p-plex in your car.
yeah i doubt the same
i doubt any cop, unless its a trained substance cop will be like
"clearly that bottle of p-plex you got in your gym bag is illegal, your coming with me buddy"
but again, you never know

as far as producing epi, I speculate maybe some limited runs, like you see with PPs limited run of 1-tren i dont think anyones really gonna go into a full production run tho, but i'm not a rep so what the hell do i know.