A NON-RESPONDER is someone who makes NO gains

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am clarifying this because this word is being tossed around way too much... You guys are gaining perfectly fine on cycle and calling yourselves nonresponders if it's short of your expectations.

With Mdrol, I know a lot of this is my fault, but in my case I went to 60mg a day and noticed nothing. Now i see threads where people don't gain strength in the first week and they say A) it's bunk or B) they're a nonresponder
CALM DOWN and give it some time, if you're running 10-20mg it takes a while to build up, and strength never comes in the first week.

Water weight gain is usually all you get in the first week, with some better pumps, that's all you should expect.

I just saw a guy gain 9 pounds on a cycle and thinks he's a nonresponder. You know who you are so I won't pick on you anymore, you're just the latest examples of a trend that I'm seeing more and more on the forums.

The bottom line is you are a nonresponder if you make NO gains on a compound. Don't go throwing around the word nonresponder too quickly, and don't go claiming that a product is bunk unless you want to prove it.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
True, Everyone thinks PH's or AAS are like MAGIC.....Poof, your big now! Not hating on anyone, but its true!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well my avitar proves I am a non responder unreal and so does yours I didn't even respond to the new celltech nitrotech hardcore series.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
True, Everyone thinks PH's or AAS are like MAGIC.....Poof, your big now! Not hating on anyone, but its true!
Yep. People forget that you still have to have your diet, training, and rest spot on to reap the rewards from these compounds.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i only gained 18 lbs on my last cycle.. sh1t must've been bunk.. can't believe i wasted my money

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
well i wouldnt have made my post if your PM box wasnt full :p
i PMd you first but it wouldnt go through lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just like this 1 guy who said he gained 5 lbs in 9 days with little strength increase; he claimed he was a non responder of m-drol xD...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only gained 30lbs on Test :(.... Whats wrong with the gear these days...

xD

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I just saw that other post ur talking about unreal... LOL! I totally hear you on this. It's almost as bad as these 170lbs hardgainers who need aas to grow!

And I didn't help when I ran my mdrol phera cycle because my experience with the mdrol portion wasn't like the first 2 cycles I ran with the orginal SD from DS.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know right, only 30lbs, what a waist of 60 bucks..

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I just saw that other post ur talking about unreal... LOL! I totally hear you on this. It's almost as bad as these 170lbs hardgainers who need aas to grow!
hey man :-/ can we rephrase that to > 6 foot 170lbers? i think if i was 200 at 5'8" i would just look weird haha

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The PH market can be a little funky and the quality isn't 100% but be patient before using the words bunk or nonresponder. New readers are jumping to conclusions and going crazy over this stuff.

Bunk bottles and nonresponders are pretty rare. You really don't know until you try a different clone. Such was the basis for my own bunk bottle testing which I know generated so much of this hysteria and that's why i feel partially responsible for it.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
somebody with a well thought out cycle, who has never done that particular cycle before, has questions while on it should be allowed to ask....
otherwise what is the point of this place?

i could still absolutely be a non-responder if the 19-nor is responsible for all my gains, but i will never know since i'm on both at the same time.

flaming, even if tangential, is ok in certain circumstances but i dont think this is one.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm really not trying to be a nazi over what people can post but speculation can snowball and confuse the noobs here who are confused enough already lol. If you're on two compounds and making gains then you COULD be a nonresponder to either one of them but based on probability alone, it's very unlikely and rampant speculation leads to a number of different conclusions.

I am guilty of rampant speculation myself! My scientific interest leads me to look for patterns where none exist and to try to force things to make more sense.

I am not trying to control post content... But IMO it would be cool if we were more restrained w/ bunk batches and nonresponders... I've been wanting to say this all for a long time because (i don't want to overplay my importance, buuut) I think I am largely responsible for a lot of it. Especially with Mdrol. Most of it is good, i've said it a lot but still guys freak out about their Mdrol and then post and PM me about whether or not it's good and where to buy other Superdrol and it's just ridiculous. I can't handle any more. I had to post this.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
hey man :-/ can we rephrase that to > 6 foot 170lbers? i think if i was 200 at 5'8" i would just look weird haha
Okay sorry forgot to add that on there... But 5'8" and lean 200 would be nice... Sucks I am 6'2" and only 207 at 8-9%... :( 220 here I come.

Yeah added 20lbs with mdrol and phera... Stuff must be bunk. I want my $$$ back.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not trying to be a nazi over what people can post but speculation can snowball and confuse the noobs here who are confused enough already lol. If you're on two compounds and making gains then you COULD be a nonresponder to either one of them but based on probability alone, it's very unlikely and rampant speculation leads to a number of different conclusions.

I am guilty of rampant speculation myself! My scientific interest leads me to look for patterns where none exist and to try to force things to make more sense.

I am not trying to control post content... But IMO it would be cool if we were more restrained w/ bunk batches and nonresponders... I've been wanting to say this all for a long time because (i don't want to overplay my importance, buuut) I think I am largely responsible for a lot of it. Especially with Mdrol. Most of it is good, i've said it a lot but still guys freak out about their Mdrol and then post and PM me about whether or not it's good and where to buy other Superdrol and it's just ridiculous. I can't handle any more. I had to post this.

He's laying down the law!!! Lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UNREAL always always confuses me he knows i am new to this stuff and can't understand his big words....................

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that I totally agree with the law being layed down. Not knowing the true definition of a non-responder makes you liable to do something stupid, like taking too much gear. There are serious consequences to being uneducated when it comes to PH's PS's or AAS' and apparently that message isnt getting out. Hence the retard who took Havoc for a year straight and ended up in liver failure, who now has ruined Havoc for the rest of us. Not only was he a non-responder, but he also must have the IQ of dirty mop water. I would like to respond to that non-responder with a kick in the a**.

This isn't meant to preach the bodybuilding gospel, but to let others know that when you gain strength, see side effects, or put on any weight gain then are truly a responder. Whether you like what you get or not you are responding.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
Okay sorry forgot to add that on there... But 5'8" and lean 200 would be nice... Sucks I am 6'2" and only 207 at 8-9%... :( 220 here I come.

Yeah added 20lbs with mdrol and phera... Stuff must be bunk. I want my $$$ back.
thank you....now I'm only 5tf 10" but look the same size as some 205 6ft guys
people think I'm alot more than 170

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that I totally agree with the law being layed down. Not knowing the true definition of a non-responder makes you liable to do something stupid, like taking too much gear. There are serious consequences to being uneducated when it comes to PH's PS's or AAS' and apparently that message isnt getting out. Hence the retard who took Havoc for a year straight and ended up in liver failure, who now has ruined Havoc for the rest of us. Not only was he a non-responder, but he also must have the IQ of dirty mop water. I would like to respond to that non-responder with a kick in the a**.

This isn't meant to preach the bodybuilding gospel, but to let others know that when you gain strength, see side effects, or put on any weight gain then are truly a responder. Whether you like what you get or not you are responding.
i agree with u, but its so hard to take u serious with that damn avatar haha

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
But that magazine article said I was supposed to look like jay cutler after I finished off my nitro tech?!?!?!?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
Most of it is good, i've said it a lot but still guys freak out about their Mdrol and then post and PM me about whether or not it's good and where to buy other Superdrol and it's just ridiculous. I can't handle any more. I had to post this.
cool, wont PM you again.
thanks for your mega-SD for dummies thread.

Nova1723

Awards
I am clarifying this because this word is being tossed around way too much... You guys are gaining perfectly fine on cycle and calling yourselves nonresponders if it's short of your expectations.

With Mdrol, I know a lot of this is my fault, but in my case I went to 60mg a day and noticed nothing. Now i see threads where people don't gain strength in the first week and they say A) it's bunk or B) they're a nonresponder
CALM DOWN and give it some time, if you're running 10-20mg it takes a while to build up, and strength never comes in the first week.

Water weight gain is usually all you get in the first week, with some better pumps, that's all you should expect.

I just saw a guy gain 9 pounds on a cycle and thinks he's a nonresponder. You know who you are so I won't pick on you anymore, you're just the latest examples of a trend that I'm seeing more and more on the forums.

The bottom line is you are a nonresponder if you make NO gains on a compound. Don't go throwing around the word nonresponder too quickly, and don't go claiming that a product is bunk unless you want to prove it.
Nice post bro, do you have any opinions on Hardcore Formulations S-Roid? Since there is conflicting opinions on whether or not it is bunk? Thanks for the input!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5'10" and 170 is still too small to be using AAS. It doesn't how you "look" to the average gym rat because they only measure by the upper-body when the largest muscles in your body are below the waist. At that weight, you need to eat and squat more. The gains you'll make will be impressive because you're so far away from your genetic max.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
5'10" and 170 is still too small to be using AAS. It doesn't how you "look" to the average gym rat because they only measure by the upper-body when the largest muscles in your body are below the waist. At that weight, you need to eat and squat more. The gains you'll make will be impressive because you're so far away from your genetic max.
well i'm not 5'10" and probably never will be, but who says that isn't their genetic max? Some people just arent made to get very big. I say if their diet is right, they've been having grueling routines for years, and want to try aas, they should. Now, there probably aren't very many guys who max their potential at 170, but who knows.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i'm not 5'10" and probably never will be, but who says that isn't their genetic max? Some people just arent made to get very big. I say if their diet is right, they've been having grueling routines for years, and want to try aas, they should. Now, there probably aren't very many guys who max their potential at 170, but who knows.
There are many factors that go into this, but 170 is still not a lot on a frame above 5'8". I was about 145 when I started at age 18. Within 2 years, I was up to 210 (not a pretty 210, but still gained a lot of LBM) by progressively eating more and blasting my training with a high priority on my legs and back. Not surprisingly, they are still my best muscle groups.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
There are many factors that go into this, but 170 is still not a lot on a frame above 5'8". I was about 145 when I started at age 18. Within 2 years, I was up to 210 (not a pretty 210, but still gained a lot of LBM) by progressively eating more and blasting my training with a high priority on my legs and back. Not surprisingly, they are still my best muscle groups.
65 lbs in 2 years, damn haha. well you certainly can't expect THAT from everyone else. But i guess i'm siding with your view now. i know it was hard for me to get above 170, but taller guys should be doing that easier.

Chico222

Awards
Fellas,

I'm the latest mothaf*ck*er to pull that "Non-responder" sh!t. That's my bad, my skinny ass is at 178 at 6'1, but I'm trying to work on it. My problem was that I expected my gains to be as high as my friends were, and the reason being is that he put this prouct on a pedestal, saying it was the "miracle pill". I got all excited to try it and you know how it is from there.....

Like I said, that's my unrealistic expectations, I didn't take into account our different body types, genetics, training routines, nutrition etc... and I don't want to start my postings here on that bullsh1t. Thanks to those who have responded to my thread, I'mma be more careful about throwing those terms around.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
65 lbs in 2 years, damn haha. well you certainly can't expect THAT from everyone else. But i guess i'm siding with your view now. i know it was hard for me to get above 170, but taller guys should be doing that easier.
I stalled at 175 for about 6 months because I didn't keep increasing my calories. Once I made the proper adjustments, I started to pack on more mass. This is something that many, many people forget to do. As you add mass to your frame, your caloric requirements increase as well. You can't eat the same at 170 as you can at 190 and continue to progress. Another thing to add is that I constantly tinkered with my volume, rep range, etc.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I think it also depends on bf if your 170 at 7% bf and 5ft 10 that is alot different than than 170 at 12%

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I think it also depends on bf if your 170 at 7% bf and 5ft 10 that is alot different than than 170 at 12%
fuh sho. my bf caliper says 6 now.. but i'm probably around 8-9. i expected the kid before meaning he was a SOLID 170

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I stalled at 175 for about 6 months because I didn't keep increasing my calories. Once I made the proper adjustments, I started to pack on more mass. This is something that many, many people forget to do. As you add mass to your frame, your caloric requirements increase as well. You can't eat the same at 170 as you can at 190 and continue to progress. Another thing to add is that I constantly tinkered with my volume, rep range, etc.
good point man. changing up those rep ranges is definately key. I made the mistake not too long ago staying on my 5x5 routine for 3-4 months. Ending up losing strength and muscle mass.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8.5lb is 5% of total weight at 170lbs so that is quite a difference dont' you think?
It depends as that is a very relative statement. 170 at 7% is still not a lot of mass on a 5'10" frame. Maybe for an Abercrombie model, but that's it.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
170 is pro!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey rodja aren't alves and pierre like 5ft 10?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey rodja aren't alves and pierre like 5ft 10?
And neither of them weigh 170. Maybe for a few hours after carb depleting and sweating out 10 lbs, but, come fight time, they are ~190 or more.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And neither of them weigh 170. Maybe for a few hours after carb depleting and sweating out 10 lbs, but, come fight time, they are ~190 or more.
i know i mean my walk around weight is alot higher than what i cut too also just saying. you know us old guys we need something to debate about lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know i mean my walk around weight is alot higher than what i cut too also just saying. you know us old guys we need something to debate about lol
It's a moot point then. Plus, they're professional athletes and there is much more involved in AAS than just aesthetic. In their case, just the CNS recovery makes them worthwhile.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
clearly that makes 170 semi pro lol

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im a non responder, my wife says I never listen to her when shes talking.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
If you were a non-responder you would be a woman -- at least phenotypically.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bell1986 Nootropics 22
Anabolics 18
Supplements 6
Gutterpump Nootropics 25
Anabolics 13