SUS500 Non-responder?

C

Chico222

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm kinda disappointed in SUS500
I ran a 5 week cycle of SUS500 (2AM and 1PM) along with fish oil pills and liver support.

I got some very mild gains in strength that I'm not even sure came from SUS, but I did put on some weight (about 9 lbs). Is this normal? I thought the SUS500 was going to be a little stronger. A friend of mine is on his second cycle and he has gained strength like crazy.

The reason I'm concerned is that most people on the forums see SUS500 as a pretty strong compound, so I'm wondering why I didn't respond accordingly.

I eat 7 meals a day and drink about a 1/3 gallon of whole milk a day. Lots of water and 8 hours for sure of sleep every night except for Mondays.

Do I need something stronger to get some bigger gains? Or did I just mess it up somehow.

I keep thinking that my gain in weight is a result of my eating and not the SUS500, I guess I just expect a more dramatic result.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
how many caps did you take a day? a bottle leads to 2 a day but 3-4 is pretty common

C

Chico222

Awards
First week it was 1am and 1pm. Second week 2am and 1pm. After that it was 2am 2pm. I just expected more i guess since people say that its a pretty strong ph

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I asked how many capsules you took not what times you took them, as I said 2 capsules is weak, which answers your question entirely, i can't believe you even read my reply... And BTW dosing at 2am is messed up... why are you doing that?

Are you over 21? seriously.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hahaha...think he is talking about 1 capsule in the am and one in the the pm. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHa....thats funny sh!t dood.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
and op...some people dont respond as well to some compounds as others do. Nothing to worry about. Try something else next time.

C

Chico222

Awards
Thanks mooch for clarifying. Come on unreal.....really? Kill the attitude bro and give me some advice. And yes im over 21, seriously.

Anyway, yes when i say 2am it means 2 caps in the morning, if i say 1pm its 1 cap in the evening etc.

Thanks in advance.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
advice, advice... well it looks like you gained almost 10 pounds in 5 weeks, and you think you're a nonresponder. How many pounds do you usually gain in 5 weeks of natural lifting, and if it's less than 9, how the hell are you a nonresponder?

Maybe you didn't notice it as much but it looks like it was still working. As mooch said, response varies a lot, in your case it may not have been particularly powerful, but what are you expecting, 20 pounds? Steroids aren't miracle pills.

The max dose i've seen for this compound is 5 caps a day. Some people need more. Anyway, at your bodyweight (I hope that was 178 BEFORE you gained 9 pounds) you need food more than you need higher doses of steroids.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No i mean he should up that 1/3 gallon of milk a day to 2 gallons then he'll get HYOOOOJDGE!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't help it, you get more practice than me

C

Chico222

Awards
Unreal thanks for the response. Nah bro unfortunately the gain of 9 lbs was AFTER I took the sus, I was hoping to hit 185lbs with the sus but it wasnt enough.

I started eating more exactly when I began to take the Sus so Im just wondering if the weight gain was from the calorie surplus or the sus.

Im on the pct now so well see what happens ill go ahead and try to up the milk intake like youre suggesting, prob not 2 gallons though lol.

My plan is to keep gradually eating more and more to put on that natural weight, and come February give prohormones another try but with a stronger compound or a nice stack. I believe i eat a lot now but you know how it is it never seems to be enough.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you said you ran a 5 week cycle and gained 9 pounds, now you say you gained 9 pounds after you took sus, so what, you cycle for 5 weeks, gain 0, then naturally stack on 9? How often do you weigh yourself? This sounds messed up.

Hard to tell what's causing the weight gain if that's the case. This all makes me wonder WHY take the sus if you can just up the cals and gain naturally?

You are not big enough to need steroids dude you are my height. I'm not even 6'1 i'm rounding up.

OK, the milk was a joke... Want you to be clear on that

Keep up the eating, that's more important than cycling for you... I don't think you need to cycle yet... You need to eat to the point where your natural gains are exhausted.

C

Chico222

Awards
Come on, alright, I'm going to spell it out for you.....

Weight before SUS cycle = 169lbs. <--give or take a pound.

Weight after 5 week cycle and more food (since I said that I started eating more exactly when I began to take the SUS) = 178lbs.

"Nah bro unfortunately the gain of 9 lbs was AFTER I took the sus" <---meaning the gain was AFTER the sus cycle, after I already took it.

Alright then, I'm gonna get to eating now!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Then you didn't gain 9 pounds AFTER the cycle, you gained it DURING the cycle... this is why i asked if you were 21, you're not even using the right words

I'm sorry for being so offensive but seriously... 6'1 169 pounds before you start the cycle... You should not be cycling at all, and I can hardly believe you are over 21 and doing this. Fix your diet and forget about cycling. The fact that you could even take my milk comment seriously scares me.

You should lift weights seriously for years before using steroids... at your height you should get over 200 pounds naturally easily... took me about a year to hit 200 and I definitely didn't know more than you, hell i was eating 3 normal meals a day.

You'll benefit a lot more in the long run if you learn diet and learn it well it's much more important than cycling. And i've given this speech a million times so it's nothing new don't take it too personally. With your number of meals a day you are on the right track but you need to put some time into bulking naturally... you went on cycle and didn't even know if the steroid was working because you hadn't elevated your calories before, see that is a serious problem. If you can elevate your calories and gain then you don't need steroids...
anyway man DIET it's everything.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started eating more exactly when I began to take the Sus so Im just wondering if the weight gain was from the calorie surplus or the sus.
you understand that steroids aren't magic pills and can't add mass without a caloric surplus right? it may take less of a surplus to add 1 lb of muscle (and even that i'm not sure is true), but even so it still requires surplus. Much of what guys gain in a cycle is water + glycogen retention. So if you got 9 actual pounds of muscle or even 6 lbs of muscle and 3 pounds of glycogen/water it was a good cycle.

.5lb of muscle a week is roughly the maximum your body can synthesize naturally. 1-1.5lbs a week of actual muscle with anabolics is pretty possible. 2-2.5lbs is iffy. if your buddy gained 20lbs in 5 weeks, i'll bet money a lot of it disappeared in PCT or shortly after.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm kinda disappointed in SUS500
I ran a 5 week cycle of SUS500 (2AM and 1PM) along with fish oil pills and liver support.

I got some very mild gains in strength that I'm not even sure came from SUS, but I did put on some weight (about 9 lbs). Is this normal? I thought the SUS500 was going to be a little stronger. A friend of mine is on his second cycle and he has gained strength like crazy.

The reason I'm concerned is that most people on the forums see SUS500 as a pretty strong compound, so I'm wondering why I didn't respond accordingly.

I eat 7 meals a day and drink about a 1/3 gallon of whole milk a day. Lots of water and 8 hours for sure of sleep every night except for Mondays.

Do I need something stronger to get some bigger gains? Or did I just mess it up somehow.

I keep thinking that my gain in weight is a result of my eating and not the SUS500, I guess I just expect a more dramatic result.
lol