m1t questions

bigtank

Awards
Well I have done some research on m1t and learned there could be great gains as much as 15 - 20 lbs of muslce when mixed with 4ad. I have taken a tren/prop cycle but would like to try a ph cycle. I have a couple question about this product, Is it even worth it?, What is a good pct for a m1t & 4ad cycle? Would someone keep most of their gains after the post cycle?

Last edited:

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
Its worth it to some who can bare the harsh sides, m1t also shuts you down pretty hard
Nolva for pct. 40mg ED for 2 weeks then 20mg ED for two weeks
Can't answer the next question. They are a few threads here about people keeping gains from m1t cycles. Of course it depends on your PCT diet and training that will allow you to keep/lose gains

blackjack

Awards
M1T is great for size and strength but the sides really are quite bad. i had really bad lethargy at 15mg and would sometimes get short waves of nausea. hot flashes at night and just generally felt crappy. alot of people prefer M14ADD.

bigtank

Awards
Also would the 4-ADerm by advant labs last me 4 weeks? It is a 4oz bottle or would I need two bottles of it?

bigtank

Awards
Well, I weight 182lbs with the height of 5'5. Here is my 4 week cycle I put together:

M1T - 10mg first week and 20mg rest of cycle.
4-ADerm - 400mg 4 week.

PCT
Nolva - 40mg first two weeks and 20mg last two weeks as Kmac6225 said.

What do you guys think?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Well, I weight 182lbs with the height of 5'5. Here is my 4 week cycle I put together:

M1T - 10mg first week and 20mg rest of cycle.
4-ADerm - 400mg 4 week.

PCT
Nolva - 40mg first two weeks and 20mg last two weeks as Kmac6225 said.

What do you guys think?
I don't think you'll need 20mg, especially if this is your first with m1t. I would also consider sticking to 2 week cycles or 2on/2off/2on.

I just came off basically the same 4-week cycle, & have done planty of previous cycles. I gained about 6lbs the 1st week on 10mg M1t & upped it to 20mg around day 10. I got low back cramping so bad that i couldnt squat or even do SLDLs. I was stuck doing leg press,leg curls, etc. The lethargy incrased, & these factors definitely hurt my training. The gains were not any better at 20mg, but the sides went from none to bad. I dropped back to 10mg after a week & sides reduced. I will stay at 10mg from now on, & I'm 6' 220-225. And honestly, 90% of gains came in the first 2 weeks.

I'm in my 2nd week of pct now & have lost 6lbs of the 14 I gained. Calories are high, I am doing everything right, etc. I am shut down harder than previous cycles for sure. I think 4 weeks on M1t is pretty harsh, thats why I'm losing some of it. I'm sticking with 2on/2off/2on, never lost anything but water that way.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm in my 2nd week of pct now & have lost 6lbs of the 14 I gained. Calories are high, I am doing everything right, etc. I am shut down harder than previous cycles for sure. I think 4 weeks on M1t is pretty harsh, thats why I'm losing some of it. I'm sticking with 2on/2off/2on, never lost anything but water that way.
Couldn't agree with this more. 4 weeks shut me down really badly. If I do M1T again, it would be a 2on/2off/2on cycle.

mrfumetsu

Awards
i'm on my 3rd week of M1T (10mg first two weeks, been doing 20mg starting 2nd week) and i have no side effects at all anymore. i had bad sides starting day 3 to about day 7...then they all disappeared. i don't even have lethargy anymore, which was the first side i noticed. the only side effect i really have is a raging sex drive.

i'm up around 14 pounds and i'm leaner, strength has gone up in every muscle...and is still going up.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fume - I thought the same thing. I had no sides at all when on, but then I started PCT, and I got hit hard.

mrfumetsu

Awards
Fume - I thought the same thing. I had no sides at all when on, but then I started PCT, and I got hit hard.
haha oh great, thats just what i needed to here :mad:

well, i'll deal with it if it comes. i wasn't expecting a smooth ride anyways, i'm really happy with the results i've gotten. m1t is DEFINATELY worth it.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought the same thing at first. No sides, nice strength gains, nice body composition changes, and then PCT started...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I thought the same thing at first. No sides, nice strength gains, nice body composition changes, and then PCT started...
That is exactly what I am experiencing. In 4 weeks: Gained 14lbs, looked great, had full libido throughout. Libido was gone day 2 of PCT, still gone at day 11. I lost the initial 3 lbs of water weight in 2 days, & have since lost 3 more. My calories are still as high as they were on cycle. I cant explain it.

It sounds like we may be related... ;)

bigtank

Awards
Well thanks guys for all the great advice. I was going to do a 2on/2off/2on to be safe. What would be a good pct for the two weeks I am off and for after the cycle?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks guys for all the great advice. I was going to do a 2on/2off/2on to be safe. What would be a good pct for the two weeks I am off and for after the cycle?
I'd go with Nolva at 40mg wk1 /20mg wk2 for the 2 off weeks. Then go 40/20/20/10 at the end.

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards

Bump...same thing here :( It all came and was gone within the first week. I am coming to a close on week two of PCT and will start cycle 2 tomorrow. I gained 8lbs and have lost about 4.

bigtank

Awards
Well I have been reading some posts about the 2on/2off/2on cycle. I was wondering will my gains be as good as the 4 week cycles? Just don't want to waste any money.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You won't be wasting your money.

Most people report their most significant gains in the first 2 weeks, and then they seem to slow down some. That's how it went for me as well.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You won't be wasting your money.

Most people report their most significant gains in the first 2 weeks, and then they seem to slow down some. That's how it went for me as well.
I agree on this. Most users explode in weeks 1-2, then gain maybe another 1-2 lbs in weeks 3-4. My last 4 weeker, I gained 12 lbs in weeks 1-2 & 2lb in the next 2. If taking 2 weeks off will allow you to gain 5-6lbs instead of 2-3, that worth it IMO.

SNOWMAN

Awards
I just got some LEGAL GEAR M1T and also got their 4AD+ 240 ml liquid stuff. going to give it a try to see what all the hype is about. i'm going to take 20 mg of the m1t. one 10 mg pill in the morning and one in the evening. anyone have any suggestions on how much and when to use the 4 ad and the best place to apply it. thanks for the help

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion is to use 10mg/day m1t. Especially for a 1st cycle, you won't need 20mg. I take 1 10mg cap 2hrs before bed, because the lethargy hits me about 2 hours after. You can take it at any time with good results, but that works for me.

I use 1 squirt twice a day of the 4ad. Chest, shoulders, arms, abs, tops of feet- all work well. It works best where there is no hair, I shave my chest & stomach for that reason. Rub hard & get it completely into the skin for best absorption, dont just rub it on like tanning lotion. Apply it after you shower, then again 12 hrs later. Try not to shower again within a few hours of applying it.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stick with 10mg to start. More isn't necessarily better with M1T.

offsides25

Awards
If you wanted to run 10mg a day for 2 weeks, and like 300mg 4ad during the cycle... could you just do 2 on/2off/2on for m1t, while doing 4ad all the way through for the 6 weeks? or would that defeat the whole purpose of it? Im not to sure how hard 4ad shuts you down.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted to run 10mg a day for 2 weeks, and like 300mg 4ad during the cycle... could you just do 2 on/2off/2on for m1t, while doing 4ad all the way through for the 6 weeks? or would that defeat the whole purpose of it? Im not to sure how hard 4ad shuts you down.
You could definitely do that, I'm not sure how the gains would be in the last 2 weeks. There must be somebody who's tried it that way. 4ad shuts you down pretty good, but you'd already be shut down from the 2 weeks of M1t.

I think the best way to take it to minimize sides is to preload just the 4ad for a week before starting m1t. Transdermals take 1-2 weeks to kick-in, thats why the first few days of m1t are so rough until the 4ad gets going. Then run the m1t for 2-4 weeks with the 4ad. I wouldnt exceed 4 weeks on any methyls.

azgymrat

Awards
I think the best way to take it to minimize sides is to preload just the 4ad for a week before starting m1t. Transdermals take 1-2 weeks to kick-in, thats why the first few days of m1t are so rough until the 4ad gets going. Then run the m1t for 2-4 weeks with the 4ad. I wouldnt exceed 4 weeks on any methyls.
I agree with you Longdog about starting the 4AD in advance but I'd start 2 weeks ahead. I think that will offset the M1T side more. I'd run the 4AD 2 weeks then 2 on 2 off M1T with 4AD all the way through. That will give an 8 week cycle in total. BTW, with M1T being an actual 'roid and the way it shuts people down I'm starting to think HCG should be standard part of PCT.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
All good advice in here. I listened to longdog and did my cycle @ 10mgs. it went great. No need for more. M1T is the best stuff out there as far as I'm concerned. My cycle went great. I did 6 weeks, 4derm the whole way through at 6 sprays twice a day. And I alternated orals. 10mg m1t weeks 1-2, then 600 mgs. NorAD (ergopharm's 300 mg caps) for probably 2-3 weeks, then back on the m1t at 10mg for the last two.

This Saturday will be the end of week 3 pct. and luckily I have reacted differently than most others. I was not shut down that hard even with the 6-7 week cycle. Naturally I'm not as aggressive and not wanting to bone everynight like I was when I was on, but I've been good for having sex 3 times a week during my PCT. I'm doing Nolva 40/30/20/10, along with 2 tribex pills/day. My weight went from 185-205 during this cycle. More than I ever expected!!!! VERY PLEASED! Like I said, I'm almost 3 weeks PCT and I lost an initial 5 lbs the first week and that leveled off, I might be down 1 more pound currently. 20lbs. forward, 6 lbs. backwards. Hope yours goes just as well bro.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Also, I can kind of see where others are coming from with m1t lethargy sides, but with 6 sprays of the 4derm twice daily it probably won't even be noticeable. I'm sure it will if you bump to 15-20mgs though. I think over 10mgs just increases sides and your gains will be the same regardless. I mean you'll gain up to 10 lbs the first two weeks of 10 mgs. How much more could you possibly gain that fast by increasing the dose.

Sorry I'm rambling. I love m1t though.

JerseyDevil

Awards
That is exactly what I am experiencing. In 4 weeks: Gained 14lbs, looked great, had full libido throughout. Libido was gone day 2 of PCT, still gone at day 11. I lost the initial 3 lbs of water weight in 2 days, & have since lost 3 more. My calories are still as high as they were on cycle. I cant explain it.
Hi Longdog. I don't know if you remember our discussion awhile back, but this is EXACTLY what I was experiencing. You felt then that my pct was not being executed properly, but I know I kept my calories high and I ran the correct dose of Nolvadex. All told, I gained 11 lbs. 6 weeks after cycle's end I retained a solid 2 lbs of that. I'm thinking that M1t is similar to drol and dbol in that it provides rapid gains, but gains that are easily lost.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Hi Longdog. I don't know if you remember our discussion awhile back, but this is EXACTLY what I was experiencing. You felt then that my pct was not being executed properly, but I know I kept my calories high and I ran the correct dose of Nolvadex. All told, I gained 11 lbs. 6 weeks after cycle's end I retained a solid 2 lbs of that. I'm thinking that M1t is similar to drol and dbol in that it provides rapid gains, but gains that are easily lost.
I remember that. I guess there is more to it than I thought. I've done 3 M1t cycles & I stacked a 50:50 ratio of 4OHT/4ad on the first 2, so I didnt retain much water. I lost maybe 2lbs after both cycles. This last one, I had 15% OHT/85% 4ad. I gained more weight on cycle, but I lost 6-7 of the 14lbs I gained. My cals are still over maintenance & I'm taking nolva plus clomid.

I think you may be right about the dbol-like effect. I'm gonna try adding clen during weeks 1-3 of PCT next time.

Super Tri's

Awards
Longdog,

If running M1T - 10mg day (4weeks), what would you say would be the proper dosage for 4ad (transdermal) to off-set the lethargy; while limiting the amount of water retentation/fat as I am trying to cut.

200mg /day or 400mg /day???

thanks

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Longdog,

If running M1T - 10mg day (4weeks), what would you say would be the proper dosage for 4ad (transdermal) to off-set the lethargy; while limiting the amount of water retentation/fat as I am trying to cut.

200mg /day or 400mg /day???

thanks
I just came off almost the same cycle. I ran it at 200mg/day for 4 weeks. I was also using about 50mg of 4OHT. Lethargy was minimal & libido was great, but I was definitely bloated. I'd say either add 50-100mg/day OHT with it, reduce the 4ad a little, or run an anti-e. I think much of the bloat came from the m1t, some bloat from it & others don't. You may react differently. You could try dandelion root if you do start bloating & don't want to use letro or arimidex.

Another thing I'm gonna do in the future is frontload the 4ad/OHT for a week so it's already kicking in when I start the m1t. I think the first few days of m1t are so rough because the 4ad takes that long to kick in.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know whether I agree with the frontloading theory in this case, in order to minimize a few days of sides. That's an extra week added onto the cycle, where you're not likely to be gaining as much as you could be with the m1t in place.

Another option would be to start m1t at a lower dose of say 5mg/day, and work your way up to 10mg or beyond if results aren't what you hope for and side effects are not an issue.

mbbransc

Awards
I guess I'll be the bad example...

I'm on my 6th day of M1T and 4AD stacked. Vitals are 6'0", 195, 11.4% BF. Started with 10 mg M1T and 900 mg 4AD. Also taking the usual creatine and whey. I was EXTREMELY lethargic to start. I have climbed that hill and feeling much better. Getting great pumps in the gym. BUT, big but here, I've only gained 1 pound, and it feels like I've gained 5 pounds of water. I cannot see my abs any more, and I'm bloated all the time. Definitely have occasional bouts with rage; little more intense than usual. I have a general feeling of ****. I can't wait for the cycle to either turn up or run out. I don't want to give up hope, but I'm ready to drop this friggin' water!!

Looks like I'm a minority in this though, so good luck! I'll be giving something else a try next time.