Problem, help please

bmore

Awards
I've been extremely sick for about todays and the doctor says I've come down with the flu. The problem is I'm currently in week 2 of my hdrol cycle, I'm supposed to start week 3 monday but I can't see myself being able to lift at all next week. What should I do? Should I stop taking it and just start pct now or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well, i would stop. start pct. i found with h-drol i always came down with a really bad cold beginning about week 2. most likely due to your own test suppression. ur not going to have to run a very lengthy or intense pct.

bmore

Awards
well, i would stop. start pct. i found with h-drol i always came down with a really bad cold beginning about week 2. most likely due to your own test suppression. ur not going to have to run a very lengthy or intense pct.
Ok well I have nolva and activate extreme on hand, what would you suggest that I do

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Ok well I have nolva and activate extreme on hand, what would you suggest that I do
Two weeks..? Stop taking, but don't start PCT! Get well and take echanecia. It's anHeral imune builder. This will help stop the sickness. Get back to the gyn when you can, but in the mean time, stay healthy and eat as much as possible. You shoudn't have gained much, thus won't lose much. When your healthy get back on your dosage and continue your cycle as planned. If you were in week 4 or more, the I would suggest PCT and finsh off. just shake your cold! If it comes severe, (over 2 weeks) which would be rare, then PCT!