thing to advoid?

drewbolic

drewbolic

Awards
what are somethings you really want to stay away from during your cycle?
any bad reactions or whutnot to over the counter meds/supplements?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from booze, girls, partying, and anything else that could ruin a nights sleep while on cycle. I would say there are many more things to not avoid then to avoid.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I agree, stay away from the parties and booze. My libido is sky high while on cycle, I would die if I had to stay away from girls lol.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I agree, stay away from the parties and booze. My libido is sky high while on cycle, I would die if I had to stay away from girls lol.
I would too, but it makes for a good challenge.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Lol respectfully I have to disagree. I love me some midnight cardio!
By midnight you should have already had 2 hours of quality sleep. Come on its only 30 days. Don't you want the best results possible? Remember the triangle, not the BOX. Workout Nutrition Sleep

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
That is true while on cycle I try to get to bed at roughly 9ish if the my girl "wakes" me up its a different story. Capone is right you need sleep to grow.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stay away from medicines like Advil and Tylenol. It is liver toxic and can lower protein synthesis by up to 50 percent. Want sex, have it earlier ;).... No alcohol..

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Morning sex is great anyways. I also enjoy lunch break sex; I go back to work rejuvinated :veryhappy:

DenDestroys

Awards
Why early sex? I just finished up and if anything I will sleep better tonight because of it. Most likely be the only cardio I do on cycle.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Why early sex? I just finished up and if anything I will sleep better tonight because of it. Most likely be the only cardio I do on cycle.
They were saying if you had sex too late you wouldn't get as much deep sleep. Not that I care; i'll have sex whenever I can.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
They were saying if you had sex too late you wouldn't get as much deep sleep. Not that I care; i'll have sex whenever I can.
Basically what we are saying is that you need quality sleep for 30 days, so avoid the d*** teasers that will keep you up all night trying to get it!!