First cycle starting soon, need opinions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%

First cycle starting soon, need opinions

I've done a bunch of research but I have some unanswered questions. I just purchased h-drol seeing as i was looking for something mild. I'm looking to bulk, but nothing outrageous. I'll probably be taking 1 pill for the first two weeks and possibly up it to two pills the last 2 weeks.

That said, my question to you guys is what type of cycle/liver support do you guys recommend with this cycle? Do i need to pre-load? what about any milk thistle?

Also, what PCT do you guys recommend after a four week cycle of h-drol? would an OTC pct suffice? if so, which?

Thanks.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the answer to all your questions is already on here. all these issues have been answered before many many times. not trying to be a **** but use the search function in the upper right and read everything you can for a few weeks, then you will be in a better position to understand the answers you will get on here.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%

Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    the answer to all your questions is already on here. all these issues have been answered before many many times. not trying to be a **** but use the search function in the upper right and read everything you can for a few weeks, then you will be in a better position to understand the answers you will get on here.
    what you're not understanding is
    1) i've been researching and using the search tool
    2) i'm looking for some FRIENDLY advice which works precisely with my stats and info
    3) i'm very anal when it comes to starting with something as serious as a PH so advice is something i'm looking for. not what someone else has used. i'm looking for something that would work to benefit ME.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

H-drol is mild it is more of a cut/recomp compound than a bulk compound. You should get a all in one support supps such as Cycle Support. It should be pre-loaded 7-10 before cycle and run during the cycle. Most people get by fine on a OTC PCT but I would have a SERM on hand. A good complete otc pct would be Resversitol and Post Cycle Support. I will leave you a link on OTC PCT. I wish you the best bro and if you have any more questions I will do my best to answer.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    H-drol is mild it is more of a cut/recomp compound than a bulk compound. You should get a all in one support supps such as Cycle Support. It should be pre-loaded 7-10 before cycle and run during the cycle. Most people get by fine on a OTC PCT but I would have a SERM on hand. A good complete otc pct would be Resversitol and Post Cycle Support. I will leave you a link on OTC PCT. I wish you the best bro and if you have any more questions I will do my best to answer.
    thanks for this response.

i understand h-drol is more for cutting but i'm a smaller dude so something as mild as this should help me gain a few lbs w/ strength. it sucks being a hard gainer.

something as little one pill each day, you think i'll need reversitol and post cycle supp? also, standing by for that link
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus111 View Post
    thanks for this response.

i understand h-drol is more for cutting but i'm a smaller dude so something as mild as this should help me gain a few lbs w/ strength. it sucks being a hard gainer.

something as little one pill each day, you think i'll need reversitol and post cycle supp? also, standing by for that link
    I would not go 1 pill it will not do much H-drol should be run 5-6 weeks something like 50/50/50/50/75/75 or 50/50/50/75/75/75. You do not need both products but it would be much more complete. Sorry forgot link.

www.otcpct.com
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%

ok thanks bro i'll look into that.

someone like me who is a broke college student, i probably wont invest in all that stuff. looking at it from my shoes, would i be ok with just milk thistle and an OTC PCT?
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

ok thanks bro i'll look into that.

someone like me who is a broke college student, i probably wont invest in all that stuff. looking at it from my shoes, would i be ok with just milk thistle and an OTC PCT?
    I would also have hawthorne berry and that is what really needs to be preloaded. Those 2 at the very least.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%

I would also have hawthorne berry and that is what really needs to be preloaded. Those 2 at the very least.
    hawthorne berry and milk thistle preloaded 7-10 days.

otc pct like revertisol for 4 weeks post cycle?

sounds good.
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

hawthorne berry and milk thistle preloaded 7-10 days.

otc pct like revertisol for 4 weeks post cycle?

sounds good.
    Sound like a good plan bro.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You should set a goal for this cycle with how much you want to gain. Lets not forget whats most important here either, your diet. Make sure you are eating right. I am going to throw this out there as well seeing you said you were a college student. Stay away from the booze while your on cycle and PCT. Good luck to you!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%

Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    You should set a goal for this cycle with how much you want to gain. Lets not forget whats most important here either, your diet. Make sure you are eating right. I am going to throw this out there as well seeing you said you were a college student. Stay away from the booze while your on cycle and PCT. Good luck to you!
    ****in a. i was hoping this wasn't the case seeing as i drink 2-3 nights of the week but thankfully break is coming by and i'll be home for a month. i was thinking of "pulsing" this cycle and taking off fri/sat when i do choose to drink. with being on milk thistle, i sure hope it wouldn't be a problem.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Pulsing or not stay away from the booze.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.05%

****in a. i was hoping this wasn't the case seeing as i drink 2-3 nights of the week but thankfully break is coming by and i'll be home for a month. i was thinking of "pulsing" this cycle and taking off fri/sat when i do choose to drink. with being on milk thistle, i sure hope it wouldn't be a problem.
    might wanna stop drinking while on cycle.. Also pulsing hdrol IMHO wont bring much if any good gains. It takes 2-3 weeks to feel hdrol working. Also fri/sat dont drink. Your liver is already on full speed with the ph and adding more stress isnt good. Might wanna wait a little and research a little better. A easy search would of found all answers to your question and drinking is a big no no on cycle.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rammy222 View Post

might wanna stop drinking while on cycle.. Also pulsing hdrol IMHO wont bring much if any good gains. It takes 2-3 weeks to feel hdrol working. Also fri/sat dont drink. Your liver is already on full speed with the ph and adding more stress isnt good. Might wanna wait a little and research a little better. A easy search would of found all answers to your question and drinking is a big no no on cycle.
    Point proved. Thanks Rammy.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%

alright, pulsing with h-drol probably isn't a good idea, i understand that.

but what's wrong with drinking a little while on a cycle? taking liver supps such as milk thistle, hawthorne berry and other liver supps in my vitamin pack seem to me that it should be ok. other than PHs taking a toll on our livers, what other sources/reasons can one give to really make me stay away from my alcohol?
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

alright, pulsing with h-drol probably isn't a good idea, i understand that.

but what's wrong with drinking a little while on a cycle? taking liver supps such as milk thistle, hawthorne berry and other liver supps in my vitamin pack seem to me that it should be ok. other than PHs taking a toll on our livers, what other sources/reasons can one give to really make me stay away from my alcohol?
    Your going to hammer your liver with a methyl steriod and booze big mistake. I
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%

Your going to hammer your liver with a methyl steriod and booze big mistake. I
    I think your post got cut short.
  19. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

I think your post got cut short.
    Nope just for some reason must have hit another key after the period. Seriously bro if you cannot but down the booze for the time you are doing the cycle and pct do not run the cycle.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.14%

its been stated here that pulsing hdrol provides no benefit over a standard cycle because of its long half life
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thinking about starting my first cycle. Need opinions
    By slickcdb2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 08:04 AM
  2. starting new cycle soon need a couple of opinions
    By ammoarsenal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 05:31 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:20 PM