First time PH side fx? common cold?
- 12-11-2009, 10:47 AM
- 12-11-2009, 11:13 AM
getting sick when you go on cycle is not uncommon. has happened to me. used to be called "test flu" by og guys. i wouldn't worry too much about it, just take your multi and get more than usual sleep and drink tons of water. if doesn't go away in 5-6 days then maybe look into it further.
- 12-11-2009, 11:38 AM
12-16-2009, 11:05 PM
1 week in. Other then the body heat (face always on fire), I am doing much better. Only thing now is ridiculous congestion and thick mucus at night when I sleep. What the heck? Hope it subsides so I can get a good nights sleep soon.
12-17-2009, 04:00 AM
If you are able to monitor your blood pressure and it's not raised already just take pseudoephedrine or ephedrine and watch the BP. Some people get jacked up blood pressure from even pseudoephedrine. And keep drinking plenty of water.
Similar Forum Threads
- By anoopbal in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2010, 09:00 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 42Last Post: 12-07-2009, 02:23 PM
- By Delta Force in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:01 AM
- By avenue Red in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2007, 12:28 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-03-2005, 04:08 PM