Hmmm... AAS or PH?.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Hey guys, unfortunately I ordered Test E and it's very over-due on the estimated time and possibly could be a scam, since I ordered it through a website. Very tough call. Well now I'm at a tough point. If this does not arrive within a week, I'm going to order a cycle of H-drol, to clarify this, I will be taking 50/50/75/75/(75?) possibly a 5th week at 75. The questions I have for everyone are....

1. Is clomid a sufficient PCT for H-drol or should I add a Test booster (Novadex XT along with it)
2. During the H-drol, I will be taking Milk Thistle as a liver protector, should i consider any other sups/vitamins?
3. Has anyone had experience with ordering AAS online? Results?

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Hey guys, unfortunately I ordered Test E and it's very over-due on the estimated time and possibly could be a scam, since I ordered it through a website. Very tough call. Well now I'm at a tough point. If this does not arrive within a week, I'm going to order a cycle of H-drol, to clarify this, I will be taking 50/50/75/75/(75?) possibly a 5th week at 75. The questions I have for everyone are....

1. Is clomid a sufficient PCT for H-drol or should I add a Test booster (Novadex XT along with it)
2. During the H-drol, I will be taking Milk Thistle as a liver protector, should i consider any other sups/vitamins?
3. Has anyone had experience with ordering AAS online? Results?
I would add an AI before a Test Booster to the PCT even though H Drol is a "mild" PH. That being said, it won't hurt to have all three. With those doses I would run 6 weeks, that's just me, and I can be a little crazy:) That is safe advise though still.

To be completly safe, as some will eventually advise on here, order some Cycle assist. That will cover all protection areas from the cycle as aposed to milkthistle alone! If not Livercare is good!

As for AAS ordering online, without going into specifics, Yes I have and with great sucess. You just have to do some research and have a little luck! I'm currently running HDrol and going to stack with Mdrol anyday so Good luck!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would add an AI before a Test Booster to the PCT even though H Drol is a "mild" PH. That being said, it won't hurt to have all three. With those doses I would run 6 weeks, that's just me, and I can be a little crazy:) That is safe advise though still.

To be completly safe, as some will eventually advise on here, order some Cycle assist. That will cover all protection areas from the cycle as aposed to milkthistle alone! If not Livercare is good!

As for AAS ordering online, without going into specifics, Yes I have and with great sucess. You just have to do some research and have a little luck! I'm currently running HDrol and going to stack with Mdrol anyday so Good luck!
this is good advice. pretty much covers it.

i've also ordered aas online. I can tell you. reseach is so important when thinking of doing this. for evert one legit site, there are twenty scammers, prolly more. you have to research, look for user feed back without asking if your source is legit. and then research some more. once you get the hang of it, it becomes easy.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
man the cops is the best people to buy from, if your friends with them cause you know you aint getting busted. anyways orderin online is soooooooooo sketchy, most of the time get ripped or wait way too long. definitely dont sign anything ever. and if they want you bad enough they will get you period, trust me. been there, done that, thats how I got to be friends with them

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
please dont ask for sources, even in p.m.'s. it is distasteful. I shared my experience, and gave you advice for how to find a legit source. take that, and use it.

plus, how do I know you aint the cops? think about it.:gotsearch
Airing it out? I would wonder who the cop would be. Just saying. It's very easy to just PM someone back and tell them that, not air it out on the board. Makes the entire board look sketchy. Some things are better left in PM's brother.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
man the cops is the best people to buy from, if your friends with them cause you know you aint getting busted.
that's who i get my **** from. he makes it himself and it is phenomenal. he had it tested at a lab and it came back Human Grade A. and it's dirt cheap for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Airing it out? I would wonder who the cop would be. Just saying. It's very easy to just PM someone back and tell them that, not air it out on the board. Makes the entire board look sketchy. Some things are better left in PM's brother.
really, a secion for anabolics, old schold anabolics, cycle info, posty cycle therapy, and me telling someone to not pm me asking for a source is sketchy.

huh. didn't mean to put it out there, didn't think it was a secret peopel here use steroids.

asking someone in a pm for a source is not something i would ever do. it's like a bum begging for money. work yourself. you want something, you gotta put in work for it.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
really, a secion for anabolics, old schold anabolics, cycle info, posty cycle therapy, and me telling someone to not pm me asking for a source is sketchy.

huh. didn't mean to put it out there, didn't think it was a secret peopel here use steroids.

asking someone in a pm for a source is not something i would ever do. it's like a bum begging for money. work yourself. you want something, you gotta put in work for it.
To be honest with you dude, I think you seem like a straight up *******.. you could have easily replied back to me saying you're not comfortable with it, didn't have to try to start a flame on the thread.. it's not like i randomly pmed you.. you were saying you've found website online so I asked you.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established

No whats sketchy is you not only airing it out, but copying and pasting the PM into the forum. I have been on here much longer then you and have met some really cool people, who not only hook a brother up, but also who I get advice from still to this day. Maybe you should disable your PM's before you make this board look even worse.

Just some food for thought and you telling someone to work for it themselves makes you seem like you are a know it all, who really doesnt believe in the true mission of this website. We are here to HELP EACH OTHER. This is OUR SPORT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cry me a river. not trying to come off as an as*. it just happens that way.

learn teach lead.

this is the mission of the website. I am learning about information that is so easy to find myself without people spoon feeding it to me. just have to search.

I teach people how to find the information, and will share my opinion on various things in hopes a person will be able to better decide for themselves.

and I lead people to the search tool.

im not perfect. im still learning. but If thinking people need to research things for themselves, and put in the work searching for the information that is at their fingertips makes me an as*. im an ass.

sorry if I offended you, i'll delete the post....deleted. and I still think it's weak to expect people to spoon feed you.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Information is very at hand. I also think people should do a lot of thier own footwork, however I do not embarass them when they are not sure what direction to travel in.
What I cant stand are the people who read like "dirty bulking" and spend 10 minutes on this site and then preach to others about the unintelligent theories that they just read.

I am far from upset brother, just stating as an outside view. I could care less if you are truly an a**, as we all are at some points. As far as the internet goes, there are some real sketch sites. I would think going to a gym and looking around and getting to know a few people would be all you have to do. If your gym is small try upgrading to something bigger.

If not ask your friendly Guido, they not only spend an hour gelling thier blowout hair cut, but they usually take gear Mon-Thurs to look buff on the weekends.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Company Promotions 11
CorpKiller Anabolics 10
Anabolics 2
JudoJosh General Chat 43
macdady Post Cycle Therapy 0