Thinking EQ only cycle this time around

jab4240

Awards
hey guys i was wondering if anyone has actually done this cycle before. i have been reading a lot of forums, but everyone that comments has never even done it. i hate when people chime in and havent had real expirience with the actually topic. if anyone has tried this can you please fill me in on a dosage/sides/pct ect that you did.

i was looking to run mine at 400mg for 10weeks then nolva for pct and possibly clomid as well.

if you have done this did you expirience any sexual sides like limp **** or anything as well. my gf is really worried about this lol thanks guys

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i don't know of anyone who has done this... who is going to attempt it when everyone says that this won't be strong enough to be worth it? I dont' mean to put your idea down but unless EQ works amazingly for you, I think the cycle is going to suck. EQ is a stacker, by itself it would require a huge dose, 400mg is going to be too weak for most people to run alone and be happy with the results.

jab4240

Awards
one of the big reasons for me runnin it alone is that i have a show coming up and i was going to run it up until the show. eq is great for appetites and for harening and gaining a few solid pounds. im not looking for a huge bulk cycle just to keep the muscle i have while dieting and being able to make myself it the **** ihave to eat lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you have a show coming up then you shouldn't have to eat so much as to necessitate an appetite-increasing compound. I don't know much about shows but I think you would be better off with the more traditional hardening pre-contest compounds namely winstrol and masteron. I haven't used EQ but it does aromatize to some extent so it won't be as good for the dry/hard look as mast/winny

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
test, tren, mast, winny would all be great pre contest. personally id run prop/mast/win to really harden up going into a show. u can always run an AI to control any water retention brought on by test

jab4240

Awards
i actually have tren on hand... but im worried about libido... so is it a must to run test with it too?

sausagefest

Awards
ya masteron or Stanozolol will work much better. EQ aint going to get you many noticeable results till about week 6 and thats when you are running lots of it... the **** is expensive too. how do you guys afford to run stuff like that for that long.

steelers suck

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i actually have tren on hand... but im worried about libido... so is it a must to run test with it too?
for the majority of ppl who run tren it will give them sexual side effects, but that is NOT the entire population. some can run tren only cycles and have a raging libido....its just one of those thing u will never know until u try it

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
In general people usually suggest to run Test much higher than your Tren dose. However, I have read reports by a few people who have actually tried the reverse with great results. What I mean is a low dose of Test, such as 250mg/week, stacked with something like 700mg/week of Tren with very little sides.

Now, I am NOT suggesting you jump in and run 700mg/week of Tren right off the bat. Obviously you'd want to test the waters with a much lower dose. Some people report very little sides with Tren, while others report miserable sides, so you definitely want to find out how it effects you personally. All I'm saying is that it might not be a horrible idea if you wanted to run a low dose of Test as a "base" for a moderate dose of Tren to see how it treats you personally. Again, the "rule of thumb" repeated over and over on many forums says to run higher dose of Test to Tren, but what is constantly repeated and what is true in each individual situation aren't always the same.

At minimum I'd suggest that you run something that will at least create some aromatase activity as I have seen it convincingly argued that rather than the lack of Testosterone, it is the lack of estrogen that causes the dead sex drive with Tren cycles. As I always say, I'm no expert and obviously you should research it yourself, but I'm just throwing it out there to give you something to chew on. Though, one thing I doubt many people would argue is that when it comes to finding a way to create aromatase activity in a cycle, Test should always be the obvious first-choice due to the numerous benefits it can bring to just about any cycle.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the eq only cycle was a favorite of a very respected member, holyintellect. Unfortunately he doesnt post here any more. He was a trainer to some national level and pro guys and he highly recomended this cycle. Ive run eq pre-contest and really liked the results, you just cant be expecting a hyooge gain. Its pretty subtle, but a lot more quality than you would get from some other gears. Id run 400-600mgs, if your not expecting big gains this can be a good cycle.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Just so you know my friend ran and EQ only cycle and had libido issues. He has been done with his PCT for months now and still claims his libido is not where it once was so I would say run test wtih EQ or not at all.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^As far as recovery after the cycle goes, running test will do absolutely nothing to help. It may infact shut you down to a far greater degree and hinder recovery. It sounds like your freind didnt run a very comprehensive pct.

Jab, in answer to your pm, i did not say i ran an EQ only cycle. Please refer to my first post in thid thread. But for pct i would think the minimum you will need is clomid/nolva. An hcg bridge or used throughout would be nice but not needed. If your worried about libido issues, which i would think shouldnt be a huge problem, then run some hcg throughout or get some vitamin C!

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
^^^^As far as recovery after the cycle goes, running test will do absolutely nothing to help. It may infact shut you down to a far greater degree and hinder recovery. It sounds like your freind didnt run a very comprehensive pct.

Jab, in answer to your pm, i did not say i ran an EQ only cycle. Please refer to my first post in thid thread. But for pct i would think the minimum you will need is clomid/nolva. An hcg bridge or used throughout would be nice but not needed. If your worried about libido issues, which i would think shouldnt be a huge problem, then run some hcg throughout or get some vitamin C!
Standard Nolva and Clomid