Recent Busts....Who's Fault?

Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Recent Busts....Who's Fault?

Orignally posted by William Wallace

As I sit here on my comp reviewing the plethora of busts lately, either in the form of controlled deliveries, or domestics going down, or vets who sell some things on the side. And I try to figure out the source of all this madness, I realized the reason for the busts was ourselves.

Let me explain, when I first came on the net in search of anabolics, it was no easy task to find a source. They were hidden, buried deep within the message boards, and given only to people who earned respect and the right to be given a source, then a funny thing happened.....

Open source posting, I am not sure who was the first to start, but once it started it was like an avalanche, meso became open source, triedia became open source, and a bunch of smaller boards started source sections (Mr. Spot Me's boards), now obtaining a source was easy, they were everywhere, they still are everywhere, but now so are the FEDS.

We have made the job of the FEDS very easy, they can log into meso and gather intelligence on sources in an instant, and its not just meso, its AB, its AU, its almost everywhere (but not here on bb4life.com)

For a long time I thought, the Feds knew about AS but as long as rec drugs were not being sold with AS there was a blind eye turned towards AS, after the last few months, I think the feds are caring a lot more about AS, no rec drugs needed.

So are the Feds to blame? In a way...but they are just enforcing the law, there job. So maybe no one is to blame? Well...Perhaps. But better yet, in truth, we are all to blame, yes us, the internet bodybuilding community. We have made it easy to access sources, and in turn we have made ourselves targets, and big easy to hit targets.

So what is the solution? I am glad you asked. I have now become an advocate for taking sources underground, I think we as a community for our own safety need to stop this open source posting everywhere. So what is required of you? We stop visiting sites that have open posting, we shun sources that flaunt there services. We patronize the sources that have a discreet small customer base, and rely on refferals from vets and mods. We give bsiness to international sources that operate with discreet e-mails and that do not openly post there services.

Will this stop busts or the Feds, no, it will not, but it will make there job harder, and it will make our lives safer. Do not think for a moment it does not piss the feds off to see so many open source boards flaunting the sale of narcotics. I am sure if the feds read this they may nod that it will stop there rush to kill sources, and the customers that keep those sources open for business.

Agree with me or disagree with me, but one point that can not be argued is that business can no longer continue as usual, we need to reform the system we have created, and yes we created it, you and I, and all the mods, and admins. We must change or risk being branded as a criminal and facing the leagal consequences for our AS usage.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

good post....and i agree
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Truely a good post.. and William is right.. we have kinda done this to ourselves... time to start thinking safety.. for everyone involved... good sources don't need to get their asses busted because we are not thinking..

Matt D
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.03%

All known open source posting sites are hot as hell and I would be damned to order from them (I already made that mistake once). I think either a password protected source posting forum with only special privledge access would be required, or you just gotta know people.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Heres an idea. Take fina and synovex or something legal or read up on how to convert 4-AD to test. SURPRISE SURPRISE!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Originally posted by pogue
    All known open source posting sites are hot as hell and I would be damned to order from them (I already made that mistake once). I think either a password protected source posting forum with only special privledge access would be required, or you just gotta know people.
    There's at least 2 boards out there (that I know of) that have this. Works well but the inevitable will occur....all it takes is *one* person to ruin it all.....
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.43%

very true YJ... all it takes is one with a big mouth or just plain stupid and the rest of us have to suffer.. damn someday wish the stupid gene would elimated from the human gene pool.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Originally posted by Matthew D
    damn someday wish the stupid gene would elimated from the human gene pool.
    Start here:

www.bodybuilding.com

9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.43%

LMAO... I am not going there..

10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

hahaha
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.3%

Why not start at the beginning get rid of the idiots doing the open source posting? I have seen the open source sites and it is rediculous that they are allowed to exist. What about those international pharmacy books too? I hope people will learn and start thinking before they act in the future. Or, everyone is in deep ****.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

I totally agree too ,when they see u have above so many posts (all) the boards its easy as hell 2 get a source ,Now a days u just have to be careful & maybe it is better to have a small guy that a guy who has 1000 members & a great site to advertise their products!Jus watch ure backs!
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Originally posted by YellowJacket

Start here:

www.bodybuilding.com

Not everybody.

Open sourcing is bad. tight lips are good, in my than one way.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Originally posted by size

Not everybody.

Open sourcing is bad. tight lips are good, in my than one way.
    Ah, you are correct.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Online steroid culture reacts to recent drug bust
    By jomi822 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:40 AM
  2. Who would switch?
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 05:00 AM
  3. Awesome 'Whos Fault' Debate
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss