Hardcore Formulations S-Roid?

Nova1723

Awards
I've noticed mixed feelings towards this product, does anyone have anything positive to say about it?? Anyone have a good run w/this brand and product?

Nova1723

Awards
Nobody has ANY information on S-Roid, I'm just looking for something positive so I don't regret buying 3 bottles of "useless" capsules.... though I only payed $19.95/bottle it still could have gone to something "useful".

muller

muller

Awards
S-roid sucks, IMO... tried it TWICE just b/c I had enough to.. screw S-roid..

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Unreal machine is using it, seemed to work well for him.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Unreal machine is using it, seemed to work well for him.
I thought Unreal is using SD-1, this is a Superdrol clone I doubt that its bad unless someone does not respond to SD, which i doubt it or these are under-dosed

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember where I saw it but I believe they actually admitted to a bad batch. I just know my bottle is not from that batch. I really wish someone had some more info about it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know that as well I'm sitting on 3 bottles but will not pop one open to find out... recently did that with mdrol and I'm not ready to go at it again

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Got some bottles too. Will be jumping in some test here so maybe might throw it in.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
IDK about the S-Roid but Hardcore Formulations Epidrol is the best epi product I've ever tried..

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
IDK about the S-Roid but Hardcore Formulations Epidrol is the best epi product I've ever tried..
I have used the epidrol too and loved it. That's why when stood was so cheap I jumped on it.

Nova1723

Awards
Well I've seen some positive reviews and negative reviews, so does anyone know how we can determine if the bottles some of us have in our possession are those of the supposed "bad batch" or not?

jamesbliven1

Awards
Have you heard any information about S-roid. I just bought a bottle and it has no experation date.

ronnierocket

Awards
it is awesome..nothing but good things..i took 3 caps a day everyday for 30 days...1 bottle..strength went through the roof!!..doing 50 lb side laterals..benching over 405 lbs. nothign but ggood things..but take pct immediately after ..from what i here u gotta take 90 days off..bummer..