2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.72%

damn false noob alarm
    current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

false alarm.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%

i wish i looked as good as you at 145 :P
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

you need to eat more skinny.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

lolz....
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

he is liek wee-man size maybe then he could be 145
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  8. dpfisher

Hey guys, I was wondering if this was the right place to ask about juicing, I was going to stack Mdrol, SD-1, and SDROL for 8 weeks with a PCT of creatine monohydrate. I usually just eat whatever I feel like in the cafeteria, I think I'm a hardgainer.

My current split looks like this:
    Monday: Bicep curls
    Tuesday: Bicep curls
    Wednesday: Bench press braaah
    Thursday:Bicep curls
    Friday: Bicep curls
    Saturday: Hangover
    Sunday: Hangover
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.71%

yeah usually after i have been gone for an extended time i like to put up a post without my pic something like 145 lbs ready to stack sdrol/plex for 8 weeks and get a good laugh out of the replys then i post my pic and say btw here i am at 145lbs and we all laugh. somtimes it works and sometimes people looks at my join date and know i'm kidding
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if this was the right place to ask about juicing, I was going to stack Mdrol, SD-1, and SDROL for 8 weeks with a PCT of creatine monohydrate. I usually just eat whatever I feel like in the cafeteria, I think I'm a hardgainer.

hahahhaha THANK U
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey guys, I was wondering if this was the right place to ask about juicing, I was going to use (Pick you sd clone) Mdrol, SD-1, or SDROL for 4 weeks with a PCT of creatine monohydrate. I usually just eat whatever I feel like in the cafeteria, I think I'm a hardgainer.

you know, sadly, there are alot of dudes who really do this (I fixed it a little)

and then in 6 weeks, we'd see a thread with the title "help I messed up big time got gyno, nutz the size of m&m's, libido gone!!!!!!"
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.99%

hi guys i am new here but i have researched my ass off for the last 5 months i bin glued to my computer reading about roidz n stuff and i am ready for my first cycle, i got 1 vile of tren and 1 vile of decca n my boy said i just have to do 1 inject of tren and 1 inject of decca a week to get huge and shreded. I have novedex XT for PCT and i bin taking my celltech everyday to fill up my muscles with creatine before the cycle.

my question is how much weight am I going to gain?

btw my starting stats are 6'2 153 pounds, 3% bodyfat, bin lifting for 10 years, as u can tell i got a fast metabolism, i eat like a horse, i eat almost 2000 calories everyday, i always bin skinny but I am so ripped i can see every bone in my rib cage. Sometimes i eat nothing but fast food but still don't even gain fat so i think i need roids

ok thanks bros and dont flame me i am just trying to learn
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.39%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    hi guys i am new here but i have researched my ass off for the last 5 months i bin glued to my computer reading about roidz n stuff and i am ready for my first cycle, i got 1 vile of tren and 1 vile of decca n my boy said i just have to do 1 inject of tren and 1 inject of decca a week to get huge and shreded. I have novedex XT for PCT and i bin taking my celltech everyday to fill up my muscles with creatine before the cycle.

btw my starting stats are 6'2 153 pounds, 3% bodyfat, bin lifting for 10 years, as u can tell i got a fast metabolism, i eat like a horse, i eat almost 2000 calories everyday, i always bin skinny but I am so ripped i can see every bone in my rib cage. Sometimes i eat nothing but fast food but still don't even gain fat so i think i need roids

Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.37%

thats funny thanks i need that
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.72%

oh come on guys let be nice
    yeah right

current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.71%

Hey UNREAL no fair copying and pasting your own first post here at AM we are supposed to be original LMFAO...
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Hey UNREAL no fair copying and pasting your own first post here at AM we are supposed to be original LMFAO...
    bahaha
  19. New Member
    Stats
    7'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.37%

Wow, you suck at life seriously. How do you expect to get huge when you don't even have a multivitamin?

And your PCT won't work. You need to add electrolytes to it.

.. I suggest you go to GNC and ask the fat employees for advice before you start your cycle. They will explain everything to you on how to get jacked fast.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    7'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.37%

Seriously though, this thread reminds me of me when I was learning this junk. My first dozen posts on this site went along the lines of, "Just finished SD, and my johnson doesn't work anymore. Help me. I have a girlfriend."
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have a confession, I don't know if this is the right place, I read this magazine once and there was like this ten page add on cell-tech, well I bought it,TWICE, it made me have to go number 2 really bad after I drank it...this is a true story
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    Wow, you suck at life seriously. How do you expect to get huge when you don't even have a multivitamin?

And your PCT won't work. You need to add electrolytes to it.

.. I suggest you go to GNC and ask the fat employees for advice before you start your cycle. They will explain everything to you on how to get jacked fast.
    lol
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

haha, duck
  24. New Member
    Stats
    7'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.37%

I hate it when I go into GNC, and there is always some fat chick trying to tell me how to get jacked... And then they try and sell me something like Green Tea.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    I hate it when I go into GNC, and there is always some fat chick trying to tell me how to get jacked... And then they try and sell me something like Green Tea.
    the last time i went there i was picking up some vitamins because my girl got me a gift certificate.. The fat guy came up to me and asked me if i work out... then tried to tell me about the BENEFITS OF PROTEIN

damn those guys are smart.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.2%

Stop! You guys made my shake spray out my nose!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.91%

I heard they r gittin rid of roids in January so I went out and bought a whole bunch of creatine.
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

Hey guys, I just got done with 4 cycles in a row, first was superdrol, second was pheraplex, third was epistane and the fourth one was a bridgestack of all 3. I gained about 20lbs off off each cycle, was 160, but im back down to 140 for some reason???!!! I took novedex xt for 2 weeks after cycle and ate about 5 big macs a day with a couple glasses of water!!! I think my pre workout cycles were bunk!!! Help me... my friends bought me a bra because some reason I got boobs even after I did a proper post cycle for 2 weeks after each cycle!!! My girlfriend dumped me because my 1 inch tool turned into a 2 cm tool that cant even work for me.. Oh, is buyroids.com a legit place to get steroids, im looking to get back to 160 quick with the real ****zzzz...
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.78%

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Hey guys, I just got done with 4 cycles in a row, first was superdrol, second was pheraplex, third was epistane and the fourth one was a bridgestack of all 3. I gained about 20lbs off off each cycle, was 160, but im back down to 140 for some reason???!!! I took novedex xt for 2 weeks after cycle and ate about 5 big macs a day with a couple glasses of water!!! I think my pre workout cycles were bunk!!! Help me... my friends bought me a bra because some reason I got boobs even after I did a proper post cycle for 2 weeks after each cycle!!! My girlfriend dumped me because my 1 inch tool turned into a 2 cm tool that cant even work for me.. Oh, is buyroids.com a legit place to get steroids, im looking to get back to 160 quick with the real ****zzzz...
    You forgot to take your multivitamins. That's your problem.
  30. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by FatalFunnel View Post
    You forgot to take your multivitamins. That's your problem.
    Eat your vegetables, take your vitamins, and say your prayers if you wanna be like Hulk!
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

you guys might hate me for this for if someone wants to juice at 145lbs, is well educated and knows what hes doing, I dont see alot wrong with that.
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%

Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    you guys might hate me for this for if someone wants to juice at 145lbs, is well educated and knows what hes doing, I dont see alot wrong with that.
    educated....key word

but from experience on here and all over the net as well in real life...99.9999% of the 5'10 (or whatever height) 145lbs guys have absolutely no f ucking clue about what theyre doing. and they most CLEARLY have no idea how to eat. if someone doesnt know how to eat and train properly then they will get flammed on here plain and simple.

u can write up a spot on cycle with everything perfect and awesome...but if ur natural stats are lacking, then u should not run a cycle and i will not support it nor help for the simple fact that they dont know how to put food in their mouth.
  33. dpfisher

If you are 5'10-6' and 145 you don't know what you are doing, because in the amount of time it would take to become well educated about this topic you could gain at least 10lbs naturally
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

who said their goal for using the roids is to gain 10lbs? What if hes a swimmer and using them for performance enhancement.. Or a male model looking to drop below the 5% bf mark.. Lets say this 145lbs this guys genetics dont let him go above 145lbs (without starting to hold some fat) and he simply wants to add 10lbs or so without the added fat.
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

Those are all probably better reasons to be using steroids anyway, atleast in my book. Atleast those 145lbs guys have just cause for using them
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.78%

I agree with you 100%
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%

Those are all probably better reasons to be using steroids anyway, atleast in my book. Atleast those 145lbs guys have just cause for using them
    i wrote out a whole huge thing to basically argue, but i said f uck it and deleted it.....about 10 different times.

theres just no explaination.

people do what they do because they want to
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.39%

If you are 145 lbs and at least 5'9'', It's really just an unnecessary risk and a waste of $ to do steroids when you could achieve near the same muscle growth from a proper diet and good training regimen.

If one was "well educated" on the subject, one would know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

i was just saying because i notice people on this board are all about getting huge and thats the sole purprose for using, anyone doing anything different is an idiot and getting flamed. Thats a misconception... but your right, to each their own =)
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

If the individual has a solid base, has a decent diet and training regiment and is educated on the ins and outs of anabolics, I see no reason they couldnt use steroids. Face it guys, genetics are a bitch, there are really some people that can eat right/a lot and train and not build muscle even a quarter as fast as some individuals. I love how the answer to gaining a lot of mass is to up the cals 500 a week, once you start getting into the 5000 calorie plus range to see slight muscle build, you are spending A LOT of money, time and planning on food, and unless you are well paid, your going to lack everything else that life has to offer, for the sake of food, the sake of lifting... Should someone be flamed for wanting to reach their genetic limit a lot faster using anabolics; this all depends, is it a controlled factor like food and training, or an uncontrolled factor like genetic makeup and body build... IMO...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Juice or no juice?
    By Cade6446 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 07:14 PM
  2. Juice?
    By blackbetty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 01:45 AM
  3. V8 Juice
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15