145lbs ready to juice

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. you guys might hate me for this for if someone wants to juice at 145lbs, is well educated and knows what hes doing, I dont see alot wrong with that.

2. Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    you guys might hate me for this for if someone wants to juice at 145lbs, is well educated and knows what hes doing, I dont see alot wrong with that.
    educated....key word

but from experience on here and all over the net as well in real life...99.9999% of the 5'10 (or whatever height) 145lbs guys have absolutely no f ucking clue about what theyre doing. and they most CLEARLY have no idea how to eat. if someone doesnt know how to eat and train properly then they will get flammed on here plain and simple.

u can write up a spot on cycle with everything perfect and awesome...but if ur natural stats are lacking, then u should not run a cycle and i will not support it nor help for the simple fact that they dont know how to put food in their mouth.
    •   

3. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    you guys might hate me for this for if someone wants to juice at 145lbs, is well educated and knows what hes doing, I dont see alot wrong with that.
    If you are 5'10-6' and 145 you don't know what you are doing, because in the amount of time it would take to become well educated about this topic you could gain at least 10lbs naturally

4. who said their goal for using the roids is to gain 10lbs? What if hes a swimmer and using them for performance enhancement.. Or a male model looking to drop below the 5% bf mark.. Lets say this 145lbs this guys genetics dont let him go above 145lbs (without starting to hold some fat) and he simply wants to add 10lbs or so without the added fat.

5. Those are all probably better reasons to be using steroids anyway, atleast in my book. Atleast those 145lbs guys have just cause for using them
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    I agree with you 100%

7. Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    Those are all probably better reasons to be using steroids anyway, atleast in my book. Atleast those 145lbs guys have just cause for using them
    i wrote out a whole huge thing to basically argue, but i said f uck it and deleted it.....about 10 different times.

theres just no explaination.

people do what they do because they want to

8. Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    If you are 145 lbs and at least 5'9'', It's really just an unnecessary risk and a waste of $ to do steroids when you could achieve near the same muscle growth from a proper diet and good training regimen.

If one was "well educated" on the subject, one would know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

9. i was just saying because i notice people on this board are all about getting huge and thats the sole purprose for using, anyone doing anything different is an idiot and getting flamed. Thats a misconception... but your right, to each their own =)

10. If the individual has a solid base, has a decent diet and training regiment and is educated on the ins and outs of anabolics, I see no reason they couldnt use steroids. Face it guys, genetics are a bitch, there are really some people that can eat right/a lot and train and not build muscle even a quarter as fast as some individuals. I love how the answer to gaining a lot of mass is to up the cals 500 a week, once you start getting into the 5000 calorie plus range to see slight muscle build, you are spending A LOT of money, time and planning on food, and unless you are well paid, your going to lack everything else that life has to offer, for the sake of food, the sake of lifting... Should someone be flamed for wanting to reach their genetic limit a lot faster using anabolics; this all depends, is it a controlled factor like food and training, or an uncontrolled factor like genetic makeup and body build... IMO...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Juice or no juice?
    By Cade6446 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 06:14 PM
  2. Juice?
    By blackbetty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 12:45 AM
  3. V8 Juice
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Nutrition / Health