• RockStar
edit never mind bad joke forgot my avi was on here

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
he is liek wee-man size maybe then he could be 145

dpfisher

Hey guys, I was wondering if this was the right place to ask about juicing, I was going to stack Mdrol, SD-1, and SDROL for 8 weeks with a PCT of creatine monohydrate. I usually just eat whatever I feel like in the cafeteria, I think I'm a hardgainer.

My current split looks like this:
Monday: Bicep curls
Tuesday: Bicep curls
Wednesday: Bench press braaah
Thursday:Bicep curls
Friday: Bicep curls
Saturday: Hangover
Sunday: Hangover

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah usually after i have been gone for an extended time i like to put up a post without my pic something like 145 lbs ready to stack sdrol/plex for 8 weeks and get a good laugh out of the replys then i post my pic and say btw here i am at 145lbs and we all laugh. somtimes it works and sometimes people looks at my join date and know i'm kidding

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I was wondering if this was the right place to ask about juicing, I was going to stack Mdrol, SD-1, and SDROL for 8 weeks with a PCT of creatine monohydrate. I usually just eat whatever I feel like in the cafeteria, I think I'm a hardgainer.

hahahhaha THANK U

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I was wondering if this was the right place to ask about juicing, I was going to use (Pick you sd clone) Mdrol, SD-1, or SDROL for 4 weeks with a PCT of creatine monohydrate. I usually just eat whatever I feel like in the cafeteria, I think I'm a hardgainer.

you know, sadly, there are alot of dudes who really do this (I fixed it a little)

and then in 6 weeks, we'd see a thread with the title "help I messed up big time got gyno, nutz the size of m&m's, libido gone!!!!!!"

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hi guys i am new here but i have researched my ass off for the last 5 months i bin glued to my computer reading about roidz n stuff and i am ready for my first cycle, i got 1 vile of tren and 1 vile of decca n my boy said i just have to do 1 inject of tren and 1 inject of decca a week to get huge and shreded. I have novedex XT for PCT and i bin taking my celltech everyday to fill up my muscles with creatine before the cycle.

my question is how much weight am I going to gain?

btw my starting stats are 6'2 153 pounds, 3% bodyfat, bin lifting for 10 years, as u can tell i got a fast metabolism, i eat like a horse, i eat almost 2000 calories everyday, i always bin skinny but I am so ripped i can see every bone in my rib cage. Sometimes i eat nothing but fast food but still don't even gain fat so i think i need roids

ok thanks bros and dont flame me i am just trying to learn

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
hi guys i am new here but i have researched my ass off for the last 5 months i bin glued to my computer reading about roidz n stuff and i am ready for my first cycle, i got 1 vile of tren and 1 vile of decca n my boy said i just have to do 1 inject of tren and 1 inject of decca a week to get huge and shreded. I have novedex XT for PCT and i bin taking my celltech everyday to fill up my muscles with creatine before the cycle.

btw my starting stats are 6'2 153 pounds, 3% bodyfat, bin lifting for 10 years, as u can tell i got a fast metabolism, i eat like a horse, i eat almost 2000 calories everyday, i always bin skinny but I am so ripped i can see every bone in my rib cage. Sometimes i eat nothing but fast food but still don't even gain fat so i think i need roids

Nice :kiss:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

:redeemerwhore:

:icon_lol:

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established

oh come on guys let be nice
yeah right

:chairfall:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey UNREAL no fair copying and pasting your own first post here at AM we are supposed to be original LMFAO...

MadeInCanada

Awards

Wow, you suck at life seriously. How do you expect to get huge when you don't even have a multivitamin?

And your PCT won't work. You need to add electrolytes to it.

.. I suggest you go to GNC and ask the fat employees for advice before you start your cycle. They will explain everything to you on how to get jacked fast.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Seriously though, this thread reminds me of me when I was learning this junk. My first dozen posts on this site went along the lines of, "Just finished SD, and my johnson doesn't work anymore. Help me. I have a girlfriend."

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have a confession, I don't know if this is the right place, I read this magazine once and there was like this ten page add on cell-tech, well I bought it,TWICE, it made me have to go number 2 really bad after I drank it...this is a true story

muller

muller

Awards
Wow, you suck at life seriously. How do you expect to get huge when you don't even have a multivitamin?

And your PCT won't work. You need to add electrolytes to it.

.. I suggest you go to GNC and ask the fat employees for advice before you start your cycle. They will explain everything to you on how to get jacked fast.
lol :006:

MadeInCanada

Awards
I hate it when I go into GNC, and there is always some fat chick trying to tell me how to get jacked... And then they try and sell me something like Green Tea.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I hate it when I go into GNC, and there is always some fat chick trying to tell me how to get jacked... And then they try and sell me something like Green Tea.
the last time i went there i was picking up some vitamins because my girl got me a gift certificate.. The fat guy came up to me and asked me if i work out... then tried to tell me about the BENEFITS OF PROTEIN

damn those guys are smart.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I heard they r gittin rid of roids in January so I went out and bought a whole bunch of creatine.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just got done with 4 cycles in a row, first was superdrol, second was pheraplex, third was epistane and the fourth one was a bridgestack of all 3. I gained about 20lbs off off each cycle, was 160, but im back down to 140 for some reason???!!! I took novedex xt for 2 weeks after cycle and ate about 5 big macs a day with a couple glasses of water!!! I think my pre workout cycles were bunk!!! Help me... my friends bought me a bra because some reason I got boobs even after I did a proper post cycle for 2 weeks after each cycle!!! My girlfriend dumped me because my 1 inch tool turned into a 2 cm tool that cant even work for me.. Oh, is buyroids.com a legit place to get steroids, im looking to get back to 160 quick with the real ****zzzz...

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Hey guys, I just got done with 4 cycles in a row, first was superdrol, second was pheraplex, third was epistane and the fourth one was a bridgestack of all 3. I gained about 20lbs off off each cycle, was 160, but im back down to 140 for some reason???!!! I took novedex xt for 2 weeks after cycle and ate about 5 big macs a day with a couple glasses of water!!! I think my pre workout cycles were bunk!!! Help me... my friends bought me a bra because some reason I got boobs even after I did a proper post cycle for 2 weeks after each cycle!!! My girlfriend dumped me because my 1 inch tool turned into a 2 cm tool that cant even work for me.. Oh, is buyroids.com a legit place to get steroids, im looking to get back to 160 quick with the real ****zzzz...
You forgot to take your multivitamins. That's your problem.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys might hate me for this for if someone wants to juice at 145lbs, is well educated and knows what hes doing, I dont see alot wrong with that.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
you guys might hate me for this for if someone wants to juice at 145lbs, is well educated and knows what hes doing, I dont see alot wrong with that.
educated....key word

but from experience on here and all over the net as well in real life...99.9999% of the 5'10 (or whatever height) 145lbs guys have absolutely no f ucking clue about what theyre doing. and they most CLEARLY have no idea how to eat. if someone doesnt know how to eat and train properly then they will get flammed on here plain and simple.

u can write up a spot on cycle with everything perfect and awesome...but if ur natural stats are lacking, then u should not run a cycle and i will not support it nor help for the simple fact that they dont know how to put food in their mouth.

dpfisher

If you are 5'10-6' and 145 you don't know what you are doing, because in the amount of time it would take to become well educated about this topic you could gain at least 10lbs naturally

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
who said their goal for using the roids is to gain 10lbs? What if hes a swimmer and using them for performance enhancement.. Or a male model looking to drop below the 5% bf mark.. Lets say this 145lbs this guys genetics dont let him go above 145lbs (without starting to hold some fat) and he simply wants to add 10lbs or so without the added fat.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those are all probably better reasons to be using steroids anyway, atleast in my book. Atleast those 145lbs guys have just cause for using them

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Those are all probably better reasons to be using steroids anyway, atleast in my book. Atleast those 145lbs guys have just cause for using them
i wrote out a whole huge thing to basically argue, but i said f uck it and deleted it.....about 10 different times.

theres just no explaination.

people do what they do because they want to

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
If you are 145 lbs and at least 5'9'', It's really just an unnecessary risk and a waste of $ to do steroids when you could achieve near the same muscle growth from a proper diet and good training regimen.

If one was "well educated" on the subject, one would know that.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was just saying because i notice people on this board are all about getting huge and thats the sole purprose for using, anyone doing anything different is an idiot and getting flamed. Thats a misconception... but your right, to each their own =)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the individual has a solid base, has a decent diet and training regiment and is educated on the ins and outs of anabolics, I see no reason they couldnt use steroids. Face it guys, genetics are a bitch, there are really some people that can eat right/a lot and train and not build muscle even a quarter as fast as some individuals. I love how the answer to gaining a lot of mass is to up the cals 500 a week, once you start getting into the 5000 calorie plus range to see slight muscle build, you are spending A LOT of money, time and planning on food, and unless you are well paid, your going to lack everything else that life has to offer, for the sake of food, the sake of lifting... Should someone be flamed for wanting to reach their genetic limit a lot faster using anabolics; this all depends, is it a controlled factor like food and training, or an uncontrolled factor like genetic makeup and body build... IMO...