Anavar Cycle!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.55%

Anavar Cycle!

Im looking to take Anavar and in deceive on the dosage and for how many weeks I should run it. I was thinking about taking it for 6 weeks at 50 mg. What do you recommend???

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%

I did 6 weeks at 30mg a day. It wasn't a var only cycle though.
    Anavar is one of my favorites. Most will say it doesn't give them the strength gains compared to other stronger orals, but for me I noticed huge gains in strength (not size) in the first week. Packs on nice dense muscle. Helps give the boxer look, rather than the wrestler look. Clean but pricey. Think I paid about 90 cents for each 10mg tab, can't really remember. Well worth it in my opinion though.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.55%

I appreciate the input. I know its def gunna be expensive. But do u think 50 mg will be to strong?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.01%

50mg a day for 6 weeks will be good.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLL View Post
    I appreciate the input. I know its def gunna be expensive. But do u think 50 mg will be to strong?
    no might be too little if it's by itself. is this your first cycle? if so, then it will be fine.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.55%

No this isnt my first cycle. Iv taking my share of PH before. Do u feel if so that 50 mg is 2 light? and do u think if i take it for 8 weeks that will be 2 long?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.38%

I would add a bulker such as M-Drol or Phera if you can. Get a little more size and keep it dry.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.55%

From what iv heard anavar is pretty dry itself!?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%

yeah but phera isnt
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.38%

From what iv heard anavar is pretty dry itself!?
    Yes it is. I was reffering to M-Drol being dry and Phera will stay dry with the Anavar. Both are nice bulkers. You can actually run both of these with var. a week of var, 3 weeks of var and Drol, 3 weeks of var and Phera and a week of var. If your diet and training and PCT are done right you`ll get huge, thick and dense and keep most of it.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.55%

Thanks for the input. The onl thing is i was probbaly guna just run var by itself being that its soo expensive. Would u recommend running it for 6 weeks or 8 weeks?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.38%

Thanks for the input. The onl thing is i was probbaly guna just run var by itself being that its soo expensive. Would u recommend running it for 6 weeks or 8 weeks?
    8 if you can because it is pretty weak(compared to others) but M Drol and Phera are both VERY cheap, especially now. For $40-$50 you can get a bottle of each. Just something to think about.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i'd say with the var by itself, 80mg e/d would be perfect. but if you were gonna stack it, i'd recomend stacking it with tbol 50mg of each, now that'd put on some lean mass and nice strength gains.

or you can go with the other ds options others have recomended. phera sounds like it'd be good. and of course sd goes with everything. going the d.s route would also save you some money too.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.34%

Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Yes it is. I was reffering to M-Drol being dry and Phera will stay dry with the Anavar. Both are nice bulkers. You can actually run both of these with var. a week of var, 3 weeks of var and Drol, 3 weeks of var and Phera and a week of var. If your diet and training and PCT are done right you`ll get huge, thick and dense and keep most of it.
    have you actually run this stack you are proposing? the 1 wk var, 3 wks var and sd, 3 wks var and phera, then 1 wk var?

i was actually looking into a var - sd stack, and was looking to run it a little more straight forward....3 weeks sd and then bridge in the var for either 6weeks at 50 or i could do 7 weeks at 40..

the only cycle ive ever run prior too was a very mild var at 20mg 4 weeks and i actually got decent results so i doubt i need to go over 40-50....
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.55%

Just curious...You say that you ran var at 20 mg for 4 weeks and saw some results? What results did you see?
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

Just curious...You say that you ran var at 20 mg for 4 weeks and saw some results? What results did you see?
    i was wondering the same thing. var to me seems pointless to run by itslef at 40mg's. now stacked, okay. but maybe it was his first cycle.

idk, curious though.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.38%

Quote Originally Posted by phonefool View Post
    have you actually run this stack you are proposing? the 1 wk var, 3 wks var and sd, 3 wks var and phera, then 1 wk var?

i was actually looking into a var - sd stack, and was looking to run it a little more straight forward....3 weeks sd and then bridge in the var for either 6weeks at 50 or i could do 7 weeks at 40..

the only cycle ive ever run prior too was a very mild var at 20mg 4 weeks and i actually got decent results so i doubt i need to go over 40-50....
    I didn`t but a friend did with Tren instead of Phera. Good gains and great vascularity from it.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.34%

sorry for the late response but for those who asked about my 20mg 4 week cycle:

anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/130954-1st-cycle-anavar.html
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  73 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

hey sorry guys i am new to this Anavar cycle,
    Neeed more information about it, like what should i take it with and how?
    Unluckily I found a pill for 2.50$ quite expensive, thinking of running anavar for 4 weeks? 40mg a day,
    Should i take anythin else with it? Like any other type of PCT or something that doesnt cause a liver damage or hormones.
    Since I have been thinking of doing anavar alone for 4 weeks is it recommended, does it help?
    I heard from people that its better to take Test first than go on anavar, but I would rather stick with oral to be a little safe than actually injecting something in my body since I am still unexperienced.

Looking for a reply guys

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle, Anavar Only
    By Jimbo127 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 03:44 PM
  2. Anavar only cycle help
    By imasleep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Anavar Only Cycle
    By asdf123 in forum Workout Logs