hello everyone, new here, curiouse about a new supp. i want to run for my next cycle.

wiseguy15

Awards
first off i want to say hello to everyone. im new on his forum and excited to get some new feedback and knowledge from new people.

quick intro...

im 24 years old and im 180lbs, goal is to get to 200lbs ...again..lost it 2 years back right when i got out of the Marine Corp. i have 3 combat tours overseas and glad to be home. i have been lifting for over 5 years and have done my share of cycles but still learning. wish i would have waited before i started my previous cycles a few years back but to late now.

current supp... whey,casien and monster milk protein, bcaas with creatine, jacked as pre work out, vit. sport pack from gnc with also triple strength fish oil, CLA with green tea extract, vit b complex, vit c, milk thistle, tribulis which i just started. also zma at night which i just started. im also prescribed adderall...which i take for school but debating on getting off of it..dont know types of reactions it could have with certain cycles...?

well i got this new supp, called m14-e by purus labs, was wondering if anyone has tried any of this companys stuff yet and especially this one? any feedback would be great. i have been searching for reviews on this product and havent found much.

any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks again and look forward to hearing your responces...