hello everyone, new here, curiouse about a new supp. i want to run for my next cycle.

wiseguy15

Awards
first off i want to say hello to everyone. im new on his forum and excited to get some new feedback and knowledge from new people.

quick intro...

im 24 years old and im 180lbs, goal is to get to 200lbs ...again..lost it 2 years back right when i got out of the Marine Corp. i have 3 combat tours overseas and glad to be home. i have been lifting for over 5 years and have done my share of cycles but still learning. wish i would have waited before i started my previous cycles a few years back but to late now.

current supp... whey,casien and monster milk protein, bcaas with creatine, jacked as pre work out, vit. sport pack from gnc with also triple strength fish oil, CLA with green tea extract, vit b complex, vit c, milk thistle, tribulis which i just started. also zma at night which i just started. im also prescribed adderall...which i take for school but debating on getting off of it..dont know types of reactions it could have with certain cycles...?

well i got this new supp, called m14-e by purus labs, was wondering if anyone has tried any of this companys stuff yet and especially this one? any feedback would be great. i have been searching for reviews on this product and havent found much.

any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks again and look forward to hearing your responces...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
That's Epistane bro. I have run it solo, stacked and just finished a bridge with it. Its pretty mild. It will defn help you put on so size. I would run it at 30/40/40/40. Some run it at 20/30/40/40 but 40mg is the sweet spot. You will need a SERM for a PCT to be on e the safe side with it.

wiseguy15

Awards
thanks for advice...one problem is the SERM part...dont know if i can get my hands on some..ive been hearin R. Chem alot but idk...what i got on hand now is reveristol..i used that for my first cycle of xtren and hdrol..workd pretty good but still lost 3 lbs afterwards. this time i was thinking either that again or inhibit e, pct assist, and reduce xt. thats if i cant find Clom..what do you think? open of suggestions.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Follow the research chemical route, you have the right idea. I personally wouldn't use OTC for my PCT with Epi.

wiseguy15

Awards
if i cant get my hands on a SERM, any other suggestions? or should i just not bother until i do? my last cycle i did was hdrol and xtren...awesome gains but some sides were libido, pumps and emotion...my pct was reversitol...had blood work done after...test, kidney and liver and came out fine...if rev. worked for me last time. think it would work good for this cycle? was gonna add in pct assist as well...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You can get your hands on a Research Chemical. Just look for one or PM a trusted user...

IMO you need a SERM. They really aren't that hard to find.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
if i cant get my hands on a SERM, any other suggestions? or should i just not bother until i do? my last cycle i did was hdrol and xtren...awesome gains but some sides were libido, pumps and emotion...my pct was reversitol...had blood work done after...test, kidney and liver and came out fine...if rev. worked for me last time. think it would work good for this cycle? was gonna add in pct assist as well...
Dont waste time with Reversitol. Just get the SERM.

wiseguy15

Awards
alright...thanks for the help, ill check some places out...