1st cycle

wannabswole

Awards
Sup everyone

I have a friend that is in prison for 3 more years, he started to work out and gained about 30lbs since the day he got in...2 years..

He wants some PS/PH. Only thing I can sneak in for him is pills.

Looking for a mild PS/PH. What do you guys suggest?

I know he needs PCT and Liver support etc...but he doesnt care. just looking for something weak and effective

Flamed all you want :bigok:

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
H drol should do him, shouldnt cause too much shutdown or that much liver toxicity
probably the best you can do with no cycle support or pct
and also an epistane pulse might work

i probably shouldn't even of said that

wannabswole

Awards
H drol should do him, shouldnt cause too much shutdown or that much liver toxicity
probably the best you can do with no cycle support or pct
and also an epistane pulse might work

i probably shouldn't even of said that

Looks like H drol is discontinued..i saw a couple sites that had some idk if its legit..

should he do it for 4-6 weeks max?

how should he dose it?

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
Ummm, you may end up in prison with him if try to "sneak" anything in there. Use the search feature...

Lazarus111

Awards
Looks like H drol is discontinued..i saw a couple sites that had some idk if its legit..

should he do it for 4-6 weeks max?

how should he dose it?
pretty sure that's impossible when i just ordered h-drol from amazon.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
IMO low dose epi 10 mg eod (dosed 1st thing in the morning) if he has no supports. Maybe even 1 day on 2 days off and even then i would say after 2 weeks of that rotation he takes 2-3 weeks off. no supports is not something i would recommend (or sneaking pills into jail if he told you he wants it "they" heard it)

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Wow, I can't believe this question was asked, but I feel ya! It's your boy and you want to help him. I say Hdrol! It is the most mild PH, and Thats all you would have to sneak in, if you choose to do so. I spent a little time, and they had that **** locked down. Only Politics allowed regular drugs in. Hdrol will aloow him the most "keeping" gains without PCT, But If yu want to smuggle in PCT, and you have a system, then get it in there. The sky is the limit, just be careful!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19