Superdrol has been more like SuperDULL! *Need advice in here*

DenDestroys

Awards
Ok, so I went into this cycle with the intent to do 2on/2off for a total of 3 times. This is my first round at it, and the first week I did 10mg, and this 2nd week (the one I'm in now, day 9 overall) I am at 20mg and haven't felt any increase in strength or that alpha dog feeling you get when on. Even on my H-Drol cycle I was feeling it my 2nd week in, and with Superdrol all I got so far was the sides- restless sleep, shutdown, testicular atrophy, water retention.

So, I have a few options here, help me consider one:
1. I can turn this into a 3-4 week cycle and HOPE I start having strength gains compared to these past 2 weeks.
2. Try a different brand of superdrol starting my 2nd round into this 2on/2off thing.
3. Try a different compound that would hit fast to do a 2on/2off, I was thinking Epistane.

My gains have been that of a normal week of lifting, progressing about a rep or two, or not at all. In fact, the compound does not even seem to make my recovery any quicker. Two days after my chest workout my pecs are still sore and that typically does not even happen when I'm off cycle.

If you were wondering, I am using Performance Design's SD-1. And yes, I read this company was good to go, so I may just be a non-responder. My other brand of Super is S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations.

Diet & Training. I am eating around 4,650 cals on Training Days and 4,250 on off days, with macros around 500g carbs, 400g protein, rest 100-120g fat. Training has been the same as off cycle, M-W-F split. Monday: chest and back, Wednesday: Legs, abs, Friday: Shoulders, Tris, Bis.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
your supposed to dose higher when you pulse... you've taken a total of like 50mg of SD over 9 days, thats not gonna do much

at 20 you should start to notice it... I wanna say pple even dose 30 three x week when they pulse Sd

DenDestroys

Awards
your supposed to dose higher when you pulse... you've taken a total of like 50mg of SD over 9 days, thats not gonna do much

at 20 you should start to notice it... I wanna say pple even dose 30 three x week when they pulse Sd
Bro, I'm not pulsing. That's 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off; I have been dosing ED.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
If SD isn't hitting you fast and hard, then it isn't something you'd want to use with the 2-week protocol. People report some pretty amazing results and minimal side effects with that protocol, but they're usually running high dosages of injectables + orals. If I were going to run SD solo, I'd probably be doing 30mg/day. Take advantage of the fact that since the cycle is so short you can safely run higher dosages than on longer cycles.

If you're running a compound that you can't "feel" within a few days, it might not be the right compound for you to run the 2-weeker with. Personally, I feel SD the first day (been doing 1x/week 10mg pulse) but I know not everyone does.

It is common practice with the 2-weekers that people even frontload short esters like Test Prop so that they start feeling it within a couple days. For example, if you were going to run 50mg/day of Prop, on day 1 you might pin 100-150mg. It might hurt like a mofo, but it will get your blood levels up real quick. I know you aren't running an injectable, I'm just giving you an example to illustrate the idea of getting in and out as quick and hard as possible (within reason, of course).

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
ahhh good call, thought u meant two days on two off

yeah man i dunno last time i ran it i started at 20mg and noticed pumps and fullness within a few days

see how it goes at 20mg... if nada in a few days i'd say scrap it and try sumthin else

DenDestroys

Awards
ahhh good call, thought u meant two days on two off

yeah man i dunno last time i ran it i started at 20mg and noticed pumps and fullness within a few days

see how it goes at 20mg... if nada in a few days i'd say scrap it and try sumthin else
I will up the dose to 30mg starting tonight and see if I can notice a difference on Thursday, my 3rd and final workout of the week. If no new changes occur, then I'm going to start Epistane after my Nolva PCT. I noticed slight suppression of my boys on the first day and fullness after a few days, but the pumps and strength has yet to come.

Libertarian, I probably would not get prop unless it was soley for this 2 week protocol, so if your cycle turns out a success, then I will have to consider it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't recall any SD nonresponders but my bottle of SD-1 was certainly good so i don't know what to tell you. Try 30mg and give it a little more time... at 30mg it won't take long to notice, SD isn't something that you don't notice lol.

Has your bodyweight moved at all? Because it really should be increasing, even if you haven't gained any strength yet. You shouldn't gain any strength in the first week, that really starts the 2nd time you hit all the muscle groups.

DenDestroys

Awards
I can't recall any SD nonresponders but my bottle of SD-1 was certainly good so i don't know what to tell you. Try 30mg and give it a little more time... at 30mg it won't take long to notice, SD isn't something that you don't notice lol.

Has your bodyweight moved at all? Because it really should be increasing, even if you haven't gained any strength yet. You shouldn't gain any strength in the first week, that really starts the 2nd time you hit all the muscle groups.
Yes, 6 days in I was up 5 pounds. I hit chest, back and legs now twice since being on with no strength increase other than that normal 1 rep increase each week. So lets hope at 30mg I can increase my shoulder, tri and bi strength. If I can notice strength at 30mg, I may extend this to a 4 week cycle and add clomid to my PCT. Atleast it won't be discouraging to see strength plummet during PCT since it barely moved at all. Maybe a bridge into Epistane? Any suggestions, Unreal?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 rep every week can sometimes be normal but it's not always normal... You get a rep every week and in 10 weeks let's say you go from 315*1 on bench to 315*10, that's not normal.

If you got 5 pounds in 6 days it sounds like it's working fine. You should not expect huge strength gains in the first week... i have already said why.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
wtf?! gaining 1lb a day almost and saying it's not working? run this cycle at 20mg a day for 4 weeks and then come back and say it hasn't done anything at the end!

DenDestroys

Awards
1 rep every week can sometimes be normal but it's not always normal... You get a rep every week and in 10 weeks let's say you go from 315*1 on bench to 315*10, that's not normal.

If you got 5 pounds in 6 days it sounds like it's working fine. You should not expect huge strength gains in the first week... i have already said why.
I didn't expect huge gains in the first week at all, but this is day ten, already two workouts into my 2nd week, and minimal strength gains. I recall H-Drol giving me loads of endurance and 10 pounds each week on the bench. I can hardly say any of the same about Superdrol- but perhaps 10 days in is still calling shots too soon. We'll see, I am bumping up to 30mg tonight and expecting to see changes strength Thursday.

I didn't mean to say I was going up 1 rep in every exercise either, some exercises I went up a rep in the first week and stagnated there here in the second. And vice versa.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I didn't expect huge gains in the first week at all, but this is day ten, already two workouts into my 2nd week, and minimal strength gains. I recall H-Drol giving me loads of endurance and 10 pounds each week on the bench. I can hardly say any of the same about Superdrol- but perhaps 10 days in is still calling shots too soon. We'll see, I am bumping up to 30mg tonight and expecting to see changes strength Thursday.

I didn't mean to say I was going up 1 rep in every exercise either, some exercises I went up a rep in the first week and stagnated there here in the second. And vice versa.
When you lift is your goal increased volume or increased weight? The only reason I ask is because if you choose one or the other you can make faster gains in that area. Example; if your goal is to increase weight on bench you could do a pyramid style workout increasing weight while decreasing reps.

Maybe when you were on H drol you were making easy gains but you've worked you way up to a point where you have to focus on specifics.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hdrol doesn't give most people 10 pounds on bench in the first week, don't compare to that.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol doesn't give most people 10 pounds on bench in the first week, don't compare to that.
Alot of people experience this with Hdrol and other mild PHs if they are just starting out or took a long time off from lifting. I don't remember seeing where the OP mentioned his lifting experience.

DenDestroys

Awards
Alot of people experience this with Hdrol and other mild PHs if they are just starting out or took a long time off from lifting. I don't remember seeing where the OP mentioned his lifting experience.
I didn't specify, but it was the beginning of the 2nd week that I began adding 10 pounds onto my bench.

Mikey, my increase in volume goes hand in hand with my weight increase. For example, I do around three sets of incline dumbbell for 10 reps each set, but on my final workset I may only get 8 reps, so once I achieve 10 reps on my last set, I bump the weight up 5 pounds.

I have experience with pyramiding, this past summer I did around 5-6 sets of 12 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps, 6 reps. Then increase the weight on each set 5-10 pounds once the 6th rep was completed on the last set. I can gain off about any routine, I just constantly try to confuse the muscle to promote growth, be it switching up the DB incline with BB incline the following week.

EDIT: As for my lifting experience, I can tell you I would be a lot bigger had I not had to restart 4 times in the past 5-6 years- ruptured appendix, parachute accident, bulimia, etc.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I didn't specify, but it was the beginning of the 2nd week that I began adding 10 pounds onto my bench.

Mikey, my increase in volume goes hand in hand with my weight increase. For example, I do around three sets of incline dumbbell for 10 reps each set, but on my final workset I may only get 8 reps, so once I achieve 10 reps on my last set, I bump the weight up 5 pounds.

I have experience with pyramiding, this past summer I did around 5-6 sets of 12 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps, 6 reps. Then increase the weight on each set 5-10 pounds once the 6th rep was completed on the last set. I can gain off about any routine, I just constantly try to confuse the muscle to promote growth, be it switching up the DB incline with BB incline the following week.

EDIT: As for my lifting experience, I can tell you I would be a lot bigger had I not had to restart 4 times in the past 5-6 years- ruptured appendix, parachute accident, bulimia, etc.
Those accidents and situations were very unfortunate.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have no idea why it wouldn't be working. maybe you're expecting too much. the first time I ran sd by itself I didn't notice anything either. but I attributed it to the manufacutrer "G.A.T." I forget the name, but it sucked and was a waste.

I've never ran it by itself since. but I do have some mastavol im going to try someday.

I can relate to the accidents, I've had a dislocated shoulder, broken arm, and brain tumor removed. injuries suck.

good luck, hope it kicks in better soon.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea why it wouldn't be working. maybe you're expecting too much. the first time I ran sd by itself I didn't notice anything either. but I attributed it to the manufacutrer "G.A.T." I forget the name, but it sucked and was a waste.

I've never ran it by itself since. but I do have some mastavol im going to try someday.

I can relate to the accidents, I've had a dislocated shoulder, broken arm, and brain tumor removed. injuries suck.

good luck, hope it kicks in better soon.
Damn dude a brain tumor?! glad you got that taken care of man.

To the OP stick with it and you should notice more gains.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
As i found with theses "superdrol" clones, there so much hype about them that its hard to even know what to expect. I ran my Mdrol 10/20/20/20, and it wuzn't untill day 11, that i started noticing anything, thats when i posted a retraction, and apology to CEL.by the end of week 3 i wuz up 16lbs, and saw a 25 lb increase on lifts. You got to stick with it. And like UNREAL stated, he ran the SD-1 with results, but nothing from the MDROL, as his logs state.

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
just finished a sd cycle a little while ago. took 20mg a day for a week then 10mg every 5-6 hrs, ( half life is about 8hrs). threw in some 4 ad with it and had great gains and huge pumps! you may know this but be sure to watch you lipid profile and take some milk thistle for your liver. sd is pretty toxic to the liver. dont drink while taking it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've had cycles of sdrol where i didn't feel anything to mid 3rd week and cycles where i've felt it kick by day 3 but i've never it ran it as low as 10mg a day

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
starting dose has alot to do with when things start to "kick in" as well. If you start at 10mg for the first week, then expect gains to start coming a little later

some pple start right at 20 and it kicks in within the first week.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn dude a brain tumor?! glad you got that taken care of man.

To the OP stick with it and you should notice more gains.
me too or id be dead now. lol.

so o.p.? any updates?:ponder:

DenDestroys

Awards
me too or id be dead now. lol.

so o.p.? any updates?:ponder:
First off, glad to see you are fine after dealing with a horrific situation like a tumor.

Secondly, day 11 I really started feeling the Superdrol (this is a day after I bumped up to 30mg) and then today in the gym all lifts were up, not crazy up, but enough to know it's attributed to the steroid. Rest time between periods were also decreased. So, if I decide to run this compound again, I would definitely start at 20mg. I plan on extending this current cycle out to how long I can withstand the sides.

Since bumping up to 30mg I noticed my sex drive drop a little more and my testes atrophy more. Thankfully no loss of appetite- yet. Sleep has been a little disturbed. I dose 3mg of melatonin before bed that helps me fall asleep but does no good if I wake up after sleeping only 6 hours; I feel alert and ready to start the day. Lethargy is almost nonexist, the bit that is there I just attribute to a busy week of final exams and straightening my tuition bills out. My only concern is being that my immune system is suppressed, I'm worried that I will pick up something more than a cold before the break gets here.

Seems like if I begin my dose of Superdrol at 20mg, it would be a good compound for future use.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think next tyme i run the MDROL its gonna be 20/30/30/30 and see how that goes.

samva777

Awards
Pulse

Bro 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is one of DoctorDs pulse cycles from what ive read many people take 3 or 4 weeks to really feel the effect.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg of dhea e/d should help with the immune system and libido.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Bro 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is one of DoctorDs pulse cycles from what ive read many people take 3 or 4 weeks to really feel the effect.
The 2-on/2-off I know of was developed by Bill Roberts.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
There are a few bad batches of SDrol floating around. I am unsure of that company. I would say that if you are getting the sides then it is real superdrol and that you are just dosing low. I would up it some and a bridge into Epistane is a great thing. I did 4 weeks of Epistane, with the first 2 weeks adding 30mg Sdrol and had a blast.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 11 of a 12mg SD cycle and only up 2lb so you better be happy