Russian Dbol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKY808

Awards
Found some legal stuff that I've been looking for... Don't know if it the the stuff I want, but I found it.

Here it is....AKPUZALONE RUSSIAN DIANOBOL
H-BOMB PRIMAVAR PRO-STEROID STACK
TESTOSTRONE-1 JUICE

Has anyone heard of these???

If so ....please let me know something about them.
On the web site ( I don't think that I am allowed to give it out ) it reads that they are the best thing on the market.

What I hear from Y'all is what I will tend to belive, before the marketer!!!
Duky--

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I speak for all of us and say it's all crap :D

DUKY808

Awards
Thanks for the honesty ALL.
So anyone else!
Duky--

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Talk about scumbags... change ONE single letter of the word 'dianabol' and market it as a legal steroid... hahah

jamesbrosky

Awards
yup, even if it was legit yer giving info to the wrong people by buyin from ebay.

drei

Awards
Stay off Ebay Bro!

You can get better proven sh*t from Power, 1Fast and Designer. Just look around Ebay they are selling UG M1T for $30 a bottle! It only cost $9.99 at 1Fast400. Ebay is out to get the newbs not that you are a newb.

DUKY808

Awards
I never said I was looking at ebay...

You can get better proven sh*t from Power, 1Fast and Designer. Just look around Ebay they are selling UG M1T for $30 a bottle! It only cost $9.99 at 1Fast400. Ebay is out to get the newbs not that you are a newb.
I'm not looking on ebay for anything of the sort.. I was just asking anyones opinion on these products. If I were to purchase anything I will go to a known supplier and get them.
$30 a bottle for M1T? and you say $10 @ 1Fast400.....I've never heard such a thing. I was looking on Legal Gear and they were somthing lilke 79.00.
But, I could be wrong.

hit me back with some more info.
Duky--

drei

Awards
I'm not looking on ebay for anything of the sort.. I was just asking anyones opinion on these products. If I were to purchase anything I will go to a known supplier and get them.
$30 a bottle for M1T? and you say $10 @ 1Fast400.....I've never heard such a thing. I was looking on Legal Gear and they were somthing lilke 79.00.
But, I could be wrong.

hit me back with some more info.
Duky--
Yep $10 for sixty 5mg tabs which makes dosing much easier.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Since ebay is the subject, did you bros know people sell real gear on ebay!? Anybody have any experience or comments on this?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sure go ahead.. but don't be suprised when you get that search warrant served on you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 13
Workout Logs 54
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Anabolics 0
subpop200 Anabolics 9