M-drol, liver support and pct

1. M-drol, liver support and pct

i order some m-drol, and some Tamoxifen Citrate(nolvadex). gonna do a 3 week cycle on the m-drol when do i start and how much nolvadex do i take? what else do i need?

2. um research... if its your 1st cycle no way to know what you need so its probably best to be as cautious as possible - that starts with arming your self with all available knowledge. Once you have a good knowledge base you can make educated decisions on your cycle
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
    •   

3. Cassavus

Yeah, the best thing you can do is search. See how others have cycled it and what they did for PCT. You're going to want a support supplement such as CEL Cycle Assist or AI Cycle Support. Use it during the cycle and PCT.

Also, from what I've seen, people would suggest a 4 week cycle, not just 3 weeks. This is up to you of course. Nolva dosing varies from 40/40/20/20 to 20/20/10/10. Research it and decided what you think you might need. You can always adjust accordingly. I hope this helps a little bit. Still learning myself, just sharing what I've read.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:56 PM
  2. m-drol pct / liver support question
    By bluecow19 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 02:26 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:43 PM
  4. m-drol and liver support
    By thegameoflife in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11