M-drol, liver support and pct
- 12-08-2009, 01:58 AM
- 12-08-2009, 02:16 AM
um research... if its your 1st cycle no way to know what you need so its probably best to be as cautious as possible - that starts with arming your self with all available knowledge. Once you have a good knowledge base you can make educated decisions on your cycleYour fastest weight is your best weight
12-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Yeah, the best thing you can do is search. See how others have cycled it and what they did for PCT. You're going to want a support supplement such as CEL Cycle Assist or AI Cycle Support. Use it during the cycle and PCT.
Also, from what I've seen, people would suggest a 4 week cycle, not just 3 weeks. This is up to you of course. Nolva dosing varies from 40/40/20/20 to 20/20/10/10. Research it and decided what you think you might need. You can always adjust accordingly. I hope this helps a little bit. Still learning myself, just sharing what I've read.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jimbo15 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:56 PM
- By bluecow19 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 03-24-2011, 02:26 PM
- By Eric Potratz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:43 PM
- By thegameoflife in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 05-27-2009, 01:36 PM
- By rugger13 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:05 AM