The highest dose of Bold 200

1. The highest dose of Bold 200

I'm wondering what some of the highest doses of Bold 200 members have ran?

2. I have seen 1200mg but they justed both hcg and serm because it was like 8-10 weeks. its very very expensive. that gains they got were kinda soft and fatty. might as well run a low dose bold cycle stacked with epi or hdrol or something. 600-800 6 weeks. OTC if bold solo stack id do a serm with OTC boosters.

1000mg you should be fine you just risk faster shutdown. i would only do this if you have ran plenty of cycles.

3. I ran 1CC twice a week for 10 weeks, pretty standard.
    Was a little tentative due to how long it took to kick in, didn't want to risk it. Took about 4 weeks for me to really feel it. It was a nice staple to the Andropen I ran it with.
    •   

4. dpfisher

I ran 800 at a bodyweight of only 160. No real problems, minor acne. Fixed up my tendons pretty well and I continued to gain through PCT now that I could lift again, not that gaining is hard at that weight.

I think that would be around 1000-1200mg for a guy your size.

5. I always here how much you need to run it to be effective. A workout partner gave me 3 bottles and I don't want to run it if I don't think it will help out.

6. dude 3 bottles jsut run that with something else. bold and epi bold and hdrol are great!

7. Luckily my partner buys a bunch of supplements. He then decides hes all natural and doesn't take anything except protein. This is the third time I have gotten PH/DS and other things form him. I love it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    Luckily my partner buys a bunch of supplements. He then decides hes all natural and doesn't take anything except protein. This is the third time I have gotten PH/DS and other things form him. I love it.
    Awesome
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

9. thats really funny i know a guy like that too.

10. bold the pH or real bold? becasue some people are talking about cc's and some are talking about bottle that wil make a difference in my answer

11. It is Bold 200/PH.

12. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    It is Bold 200/PH.
    i'd go at least 1000mg ed of the ph but that can get expensive

13. yeah stupid prices for bold 200 and for the legth and dose to be effective. i think the raw materials got more expensive or something because iforce stopped popping them out here and there. like i said before i think a bold solo cycle is kinda lame because the amonut of money and time it takes. just run it lower dose 600-800mg in a stack 6-8 weeks. its hardly liver toxic. its great to stack to get some size and get really hungry. if i were to run a stack i would start out the bold and then a couple weeks in start a methyl and end at same time. that way the bold kicks in while the methyl kicks in too so you can have a good cycle and appetite. i really wish i got my hands on 10 bottles of bold.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Highest dose of HGH w/o insulin or T4?
    By anabolicscuba in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 01:16 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 11:34 AM
  3. Highest Dose Tren
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 03:00 AM
  4. Highest Dose M4OHN?
    By Brodus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49