Trying to decide which First cycle to try!! opinions needed please

1. Registered User

Question Trying to decide which First cycle to try!! opinions needed please

Hey i just want all of you guys to know ive been reading this site off and on for years now and i am 25 yrs old and go to the gym every other day almost and am a stocky muscular type build. I weight 210 and am 5'10. I have recently been using an ECA stack off an on like i have been every couple months or so for years and it does ok. I have tried Clen 2 cycles and it worked VERY good even tho i felt ****ty most the time while on it. I did notice slight hair loss while on it which is weird because i have NO hair loss in my family at all. So no more of that thank god i cant notice it but it seemed like it was just falling out. Anyways! I have been thinking about trying Havoc (also called Methyl E now?) or Superdrol or Epistane. Im leaning towards Havoc and thinking about pulsing but ive heard the off days were bad! emotional feelings? I have never tried any of these but have read alot about them! i also know about the post cycle things to use as well. My real question is which is a good first cycle for a first time PH user!? My body seems to handle drugs pretty well so i think ill be ok for the most part with most things. My diet is very good right now finally and ive lost 10 pounds and im ready to step it up a notch!!! any opinions are greatly appreciated and i will post a log on here with pics and info when i decided to try it after christmas time. Thanks you guys and i love this effin site! Ive learned alot!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

For my first PH I used h-drol. I put on about 9 pounds and it was lean for the most part. In my opinion it is the ideal PH for a first timer. I did not have any shutdown and I kept about 7 pounds of the gains. So I would suggest trying this. You might put on more depending on your diet.
  3. Registered User

Thanks i will check that out. I dont know much about h-drol but ill def do some research. And when you say 'shutdown' you mean sex drive right? or am i wrong?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

shutdown is referring to your natural hormone production, what are your PCT plans,or ideas for that matter?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

shutdown means the stopping of your own natural test production.
    Most people recommend Hdrol for a first cycle do to its mildness. at the same time you should understand this is not a PH, it is a DS. You also need to make sure you follow a solid diet and support system, as well as PCT. Your body DOES NOT handle drugs well, thats why they are called DRUGS. you might not feel many sides but that doesn't mean your body is ok with what your putting in it. Off topic but its important you realize that.
    But h-drol is a good one to start with, mild, still should use a SERM like clomid or Nova PCT, I read around some people say a OTC PCT works, but Thats up to you.
    remember research and full understnad what you getting yourself into before you start.
  6. Registered User

Thanks for the feedback. I was going to go with this cycle plan :

ON CYCLE:
    H-Drol 25-50-50-50-50
    CEL Cycle Assist preload a week before for better support

PCT:
    Nolva at 20-20-10-10

Also some kind of liver support like milk thistle.
    Does this sound ok? ive been going off other peoples threads trying to get an idea. If anybody can PM with reliable sources to get some of these products id appreciate it. I think i have an idea but im just not shure which brands besides CEL. Thanks again!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

wow if you have nolva just freakin do 25/50/50/75/75. 5 weeks on hdrol with nolva you will be fine dont do 6 weeks. just watch your blood pressure.
  8. Registered User

Yea but i am a little confused on the PCT. what about using nolva and Aromasin? or just clomid?? I noticed nolvadex XT is just a knockoff? i still need to find somewhere legit to get the PCT products... I just want to make shue i do this right. I dont like the sounds of clomids side effects
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

dude first of all people are BS when they talk about clomid side effects. hdrol is a very chill desinger steroid. people only have problems when they are under 21 or drink or have no pct at all. yes nolva is a research chem and novadex xt is an over the counter estroblock called ATD. take nolva 20/20/10/10 with a couple testboosters like 6oxo and mass fx. if you have the money you can low dose clomid in your pct like 25/25/25/25. people get clomid issues when dosing 100/100/50/50 and stuff. dont worry about SERM side effects. you dont need to run them high after hdrol. people run them high after 10-12 week injection cycles or big oral steroid stacked like tren and epi.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

I agree that dosing nolva with hdrol will be enough. Make sure to support your liver, and get fish oil encase of dry joints, also its a good idea to have either a potassium supp or some bananas around encase of back pumps, but i believe these are rare on hdrol. even if its going over board, rather be safe then wanna kill yourself cause your back is pumped to the max, and your knees feel like knees of a 90y/o
    as far as nolva and clomid, its not illegal to sell, its illegal to consume. So google some research chem stores, theres plenty, use common sense.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

25 mgs of H-drol would be a waste IMO due to your size. Most people get two bottles and run H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75. People typically don't typically feel H-drol "kick-in" until the third week. You could run it 25/50/50/50/50, but you're a bigger guy and I think you would probably need the higher dosage that I mentioned.

The Nolva PCT at 20-20-10-10 is perfectly fine. You could throw in some cortisol control in week 3 (Suppress C), but that's strictly optional.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

yeah dude we are talknig about hdrol not p plex or SD. h drol should stil lbe taken seriously but you are tripping out like you should tho on your first cycle. these steroids are serious. up the dose for sure on the hdrol.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    I agree that dosing nolva with hdrol will be enough. Make sure to support your liver, and get fish oil encase of dry joints, also its a good idea to have either a potassium supp or some bananas around encase of back pumps, but i believe these are rare on hdrol. even if its going over board, rather be safe then wanna kill yourself cause your back is pumped to the max, and your knees feel like knees of a 90y/o
    as far as nolva and clomid, its not illegal to sell, its illegal to consume. So google some research chem stores, theres plenty, use common sense.

Yea i already have fish oil and potassium supps ready to go.. But i have googled like crazy but some of these sites seem real sketchy or way too expensive... Thank you very much for the replies i appreciate it
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by De Santo View Post
    25 mgs of H-drol would be a waste IMO due to your size. Most people get two bottles and run H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75. People typically don't typically feel H-drol "kick-in" until the third week. You could run it 25/50/50/50/50, but you're a bigger guy and I think you would probably need the higher dosage that I mentioned.

The Nolva PCT at 20-20-10-10 is perfectly fine. You could throw in some cortisol control in week 3 (Suppress C), but that's strictly optional.
    Yea i was thinking about cortisol control too and yea suppress C sounds good. And yea for my size i guess going at a higher dosage would be worth it. I think i have a good idea now of what to do now. My last main question is when should i take the h-drol? one in morning and one at night? before workout? will it affect my sleep maybe? ALSO i do drink on weekends but i do not get trashed ALL the time but drinking with this stuff is bad i assume but im shure ive done bad things to my liver when i was younger (drinking with percs and xanax) so will drinking with h-drol bring some bad side effects? im not a dumb person and know i shouldnt and i will take every precaution i need to take but i am just paranoid and prob worrying too much. But Thank you guys very much for all the input i need all i can get... If anybody can PM me with some ideas for reliable sources please do i dont want to get fake product which has happened to be before with liquid albuterol. Thanks
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

dont drink on cycle. if u do that whats the point in taking support supps if ur just going to drink which is going to put even more stress on ur liver on top of what the hdrol is already doing. granted its supposedly not as harsh as other methyls but its still a methyl ds.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Violator4200 View Post
    Yea i already have fish oil and potassium supps ready to go.. But i have googled like crazy but some of these sites seem real sketchy or way too expensive... Thank you very much for the replies i appreciate it
    Best advice I can give is when you're on the site, check the About Us or Contact Us section. You can tell a lot about a site by looking into those areas. Look at their Terms and Conditions and Privacy policies. I know of a site that even keeps a blog and can be followed on twitter. So just search each site. If you look into a site hard enough, usually you can tell if they're good or bad. Not saying this is fool proof way, but it'll give you a better idea.
  17. Registered User

I am also worried to buy the liquid verson of nolva "Tamoxifen Citrate (SERM). 60ml, 20mg / ml." i wouldnt know how to dose it and it doesnt have any info on doing so on the sites ive been to. Do alot of you guys usually use the liquid version? Thanks
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

if what ur buying is 20mg/ml then to dose it at 40/40/20/20
    to get 40mg tamox u would use 2 Mililiters of the liquid and if u want 20mg of tamox then use 1 ml and if u want to dose 30mg of tamox take 1.5ml of liquid. go to ur local pharmacy and ask them for a measured medicine dropper and theyll give u one for free most likely , mine did. if not the most there gonna charge u is like a dollar.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

my hdrol was vsn-9 but ACL and it was 20mg caps so i did 1 cap morning 2 caps pre work out(about 5 hours after) and last pill like in between meal number 6-8
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Violator4200 View Post
    Yea i was thinking about cortisol control too and yea suppress C sounds good. And yea for my size i guess going at a higher dosage would be worth it. I think i have a good idea now of what to do now. My last main question is when should i take the h-drol? one in morning and one at night? before workout? will it affect my sleep maybe? ALSO i do drink on weekends but i do not get trashed ALL the time but drinking with this stuff is bad i assume but im shure ive done bad things to my liver when i was younger (drinking with percs and xanax) so will drinking with h-drol bring some bad side effects? im not a dumb person and know i shouldnt and i will take every precaution i need to take but i am just paranoid and prob worrying too much. But Thank you guys very much for all the input i need all i can get... If anybody can PM me with some ideas for reliable sources please do i dont want to get fake product which has happened to be before with liquid albuterol. Thanks
    Never, ever drink on cycle. There are just certain things you have to be willing to sacrifice and that is one of them...NO ALCOHOL. I would avoid anything that can stress your liver or kidneys...you are better safe than sorry and no one knows how their body will react to any compound until you've had prior experience with it.

I would take the 2 H-drol in the morning and 1 in the evening...space them 12 hours apart (1 in the am and 1 in the evening/pre-workout the first week). The half life of H-drol is 16 hours, so it really wont be that big of a deal. The reason you should take 2 in the morning is because your test levels are naturally higher in the AM. The other option is to spread it out throught the day.

Always leave at least 4 hours between your cycle support supps. For instance:

7am - 50 mgs, 11am -CS, 7pm - 25 mgs, 11pm - CS

OR

7am - 25mgs, 11am - CS, 3pm - 25mgs, 7pm - 25mgs, 11pm - CS
  21. Registered User

Thank you very much i appreciate it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinions needed for 2nd cycle
    By vector18 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:14 PM
  2. Pheraplex cycle - opinions needed.