mdrol could be very dangerous

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
In the start of my second week of mdrol, I can see how people kill their livers with a meth PH. I have been off the juice for about 6 years now and just eatin good and workin out hard. I have had a few bottles of mdrol in my cabinet and was planning on using them at some point. Well since I had to wait on my twin pack of prime to come in, I decided to run a short two cycle of 10mg a day of mdrol, hcg every 3rd day, and arimidex eod. First week I did not notice much other than weight gain and feeling pumped, but when I got to the gym today and the start of my second week it was on. My incline was up 25lbs and an extra 3 reps along with an increase in my flat and decline bench. Can definitely tell I am growing and got a few compliments and questions about what I was using. In using for less than 2 weeks and getting these gains, I can see why people run it too long and hurt themselves. I cant compare it to dianabol or anadrol cause I never used a oral without an injection of test, but it is def a good product. I hesitated sharing my experience cause I know people will go out and start using it incorrectly and hurt themselves, but with proper pct it would be a nice plateau buster. At the end of this week I will be starting my clomid and hopefully my prime will come soon

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
In the start of my second week of mdrol, I can see how people kill their livers with a meth PH. I have been off the juice for about 6 years now and just eatin good and workin out hard. I have had a few bottles of mdrol in my cabinet and was planning on using them at some point. Well since I had to wait on my twin pack of prime to come in, I decided to run a short two cycle of 10mg a day of mdrol, hcg every 3rd day, and arimidex eod. First week I did not notice much other than weight gain and feeling pumped, but when I got to the gym today and the start of my second week it was on. My incline was up 25lbs and an extra 3 reps along with an increase in my flat and decline bench. Can definitely tell I am growing and got a few compliments and questions about what I was using. In using for less than 2 weeks and getting these gains, I can see why people run it too long and hurt themselves. I cant compare it to dianabol or anadrol cause I never used a oral without an injection of test, but it is def a good product. I hesitated sharing my experience cause I know people will go out and start using it incorrectly and hurt themselves, but with proper pct it would be a nice plateau buster. At the end of this week I will be starting my clomid and hopefully my prime will come soon
this is great to hear going into my cycle on the 21st.. come check me out and tell me what you think, compare what helped you run it so effectively

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
woah,
for a second i thought you were going say not true.
yeah, some people don't know what the dangerous are and they run it too long.
glad your getting good results

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
No I am being serious and I am a very harsh critic, it is working great for me. Have actually lost a little in my waist

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really dont see the point of running it only 2 weeks. Youre not going to keep the gains, or should I say water weight. I would run it for at least 4 weeks and get your moneys worth.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I really dont see the point of running it only 2 weeks. Youre not going to keep the gains, or should I say water weight. I would run it for at least 4 weeks and get your moneys worth.
2 weeks at 10mg SD is a nice low dose short cycle, sounds like the perfect way for small maintanable gains, btw running SD more than 4 weeks is rather stupid...

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
yes the entire two week thing is why I did not post sooner, it is a sure way to start an argument on this board

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to run it next month. Test P + Tren Ace + SD.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards

shhhhhhhh ! we are running out of this stuff..dont listen people..m drol doesnt work !!!! lol.. :ponder:

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
shhhhhhhh ! we are running out of this stuff..dont listen people..m drol doesnt work !!!! lol.. :ponder:
That's why you stock the hell up. I've got 10 bottles worth and so should you.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
m-drol works awesome for me..i do the 3 week cycles..and it makes me a beast..only ph i will use because it has always gave me great results and u can get almost (2) 3 week cycles out of one bottle and thats what i like the most.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
m-drol works awesome for me..i do the 3 week cycles..and it makes me a beast..only ph i will use because it has always gave me great results and u can get almost (2) 3 week cycles out of one bottle and thats what i like the most.
how many cycles you run so far of m-drol? what was the best diet you've followed on it, and workout routine? mines starting soon just trying to make it the best i can

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive seen people get results with 10/10/10 no test or anything else. my friend just ran it 10/20/20/30 with huge gains and this was his 5th oral cycle and second mdrol cycle. he ran a pct of clomid 75/50/50/20 nolva 10/10/10 reversitol 0/0/0/2/2/2/1/1 mass fx 0/0/0/4/4/4/4 and did his blood work 2 weeks after pct and was fine. i think people are crazy running this with reversitol only and thats why this stuf banned people using novadex xt only after a cycle.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
you're a really big guy. i'd hope you'd extend this to 3 weeks and up the SD to 20. See how that goes and log it for us, thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i tried this with mdrol....2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on

complete waste of a cycle for me. 4 weeks minimum for me
thats my idea also. I personally think 2 weeks is enough time to get your body into that anabolic state where its ready to make new muslce fibres, but in that two weeks, the weight is going to be water, glycogen, and other nutrients fed to the muscles to prepare them.

I also am a fan of steady hormone levels, so pulsing to me, is pointless. If im going to run a cycle, im going for maximum gains, and if that means maximum sides, well, thats life, nothing is free.

but like I said, to each their own.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i do 3 weeks at 20/20/20.. i use tamox for pct and i use a cortisol control..as for my diet i always do a pretty decent protien and low carb diet..but one thing with the m-drol for me is i eat like a beast when im on it.. i usually go about 2 months between cycles..my next will be my 5th cycle..

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
i tried this with mdrol....2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on

complete waste of a cycle for me. 4 weeks minimum for me
But didn't you say you were a non-responder and/or just unimpressed with M-drol overall? Unimpressed with Mdrol

I don't buy that "took 2-3 weeks to kick in" stuff some people say. Maybe I react differently, though. I've been doing 1x week pulse with just 10mg each time. I dump the capsule in a tablespoon or so of canola oil, mix it around and slurp it up (tried it without the oil once and it didn't hit me as fast or hard). Even with only 10mg, I feel that stuff hit me HARD the first day. I take it before my morning training session, begin feeling it within an hour, and by noon or so I REALLY feel it. Big strength increases, big glycogen increase that noticeably lasts about 3 days, and it makes me feel awesome. There is no doubt in my mind that I would make decent gains in 2 weeks. Of course, I would never run an oral-only cycle. The only way I would run a cycle of SD is with Test-P at minimum. Also, if I were doing only 2-weeks, I would run at least 20mg, if not 30mg/day of SD.

On a side note for those whom it matters to (I know not everyone believes CEL puts out quality stuff), I wasn't using CEL M-Drol, I was using a different brand.

If you want to do a successful 2-week cycle series, I do think it's important to run high-ish dosages of strong compounds that work well with you. I understand that not everyone reports great results with SD and if you are one of those then that definitely isn't the right compound for a cycle like that especially.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah man im shocked people say epi and hdrol take awhile to kick in. hdrol kicked in for me at 40-60mg in jsut 3 days . i took with 15 grams of fat or more each time. i was added reps and weight on every workout with hdrol.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
yes the entire two week thing is why I did not post sooner, it is a sure way to start an argument on this board
Actually, I agree with this approach totally. That is the prudent way to go about using. I think that you always want to use the least amount possible. I have had good results with low dose epi (10-20mg). The risk is minimal, and the gains are enough to push you past the plateau. Personally, I think that the majority of the cycles I see on this board are totally excessive, risky, and just plain dumb.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i felt hdrol at 40mgs 3rd day. i know what you mean about responding well

Stevensavage

Awards
Personally, I think that the majority of the cycles I see on this board are totally excessive, risky, and just plain dumb.
totaly agreed.
but most of those people are infact kids, who, after not gaining 14lbs of shredded mass in 2 weeks from super doses of Nitrotech hardcore and Aplodan decide it is necessary to venture into steriods

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
to keep the diet explanation short I am on a 40/40/20 protein, carb, fat or there about with about 250g protein to give you an idea. Using fish oil, beta alinine, glutamine, creatine and 1-carboxy to sleep deep and jacked3d preworkout.
I am feeling good, not lethargic at all. The only problem is I am not recovering fast enough between workouts. I mean my muscles are trashed. I normally did 5 day a week workout with different body part each day, but have paired up some body parts to allow for more rest and recovery time. went to church the other night and a 7 year old girl came up and ask if I started working out this week or something cause I started looking big.
I might take it out one more week and then start pct. will be using clomid, and arimidex, along with hcg as earlier stated. I am also going to use sarm s4 at 50mg daily to start with. Also got my prime in. should I wait until after pct to begin using it. Clomid and hcg will be getting my test up and going and didnt know if I should wait on the prime or not.
So far I feel awesome other than very sore. blood pressure is in check and dont feel run down at all. Of course this is no indicator of what is going on in the inside, but I have made necessary precautions by using milk thistle and a few other things

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dude do you hcg before the cycle ends. with this short of a cycle you dont even really need it but i guess it couldnt hurt. you only really need like 2-3 injections. dont do any in your post. start prime after 21 days of clomid.