How long after running Letro should u wait till your next cycle?

Justing2

Awards
Im running Letro right now and I will be running Nolva for 2 weeks after. How long after the Nolva should I wait to jump on my next cycle?

Justing2

Awards
The Letro and Nolva? To clear gyno lumps that I got from a bad pct choice from Mdrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The Letro and Nolva? To clear gyno lumps that I got from a bad pct choice from Mdrol.
well, it all depends on you. but there wouldn't be a problem going into a cycle of non aromatizable steroids next day after last dose. might even help with keeping the gyno away. just make sure you have nolva/clomid on hand for pct when you are done.

and keep note, once you start messing with the balancing act of the hpta, it is hard to get it back to normal without messing something up. in your case, you got the gyno.

what do you plan on running for your cycle, and whats your pct?

Justing2

Awards
I was going to run a Phera/Epi bridge with Nolva as my pct choice and I'll still have some Letro left over if anything should flare up. Do you think I should go straight into cycle after the letro and just save the nolva for my pct?
Thanks for your help!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was going to run a Phera/Epi bridge with Nolva as my pct choice and I'll still have some Letro left over if anything should flare up. Do you think I should go straight into cycle after the letro and just save the nolva for my pct?
Thanks for your help!
it really depends on how sensitive to estrogen you are. the nolva would help your body to bring back estrogen while preventing the sides, which estrogen has it's benifits.

and stopping the letro and jumping into cycle will give you a rebound in estrogen, but your androgen to estrogen ration will be higher, so it most likely wouldn't be a problem. plus the fact that as soon as your hpta stops making test, it will also stop aromatizing it into estrogen.

what you could try is to use the nolva for a few days after the letro, to get it in your system, and then begin the cycle. how long you continue the nolva is up to you.

just make sure you have enough for pct for atleast 20mg for 3 weeks.