How long after running Letro should u wait till your next cycle?
- 12-07-2009, 11:11 AM
- 12-07-2009, 02:46 PM
- 12-07-2009, 02:55 PM
12-07-2009, 03:01 PM
12-07-2009, 03:06 PM
and keep note, once you start messing with the balancing act of the hpta, it is hard to get it back to normal without messing something up. in your case, you got the gyno.
what do you plan on running for your cycle, and whats your pct?
12-07-2009, 03:08 PM
I was going to run a Phera/Epi bridge with Nolva as my pct choice and I'll still have some Letro left over if anything should flare up. Do you think I should go straight into cycle after the letro and just save the nolva for my pct?
Thanks for your help!
12-08-2009, 10:36 AM
12-08-2009, 10:42 AM
and stopping the letro and jumping into cycle will give you a rebound in estrogen, but your androgen to estrogen ration will be higher, so it most likely wouldn't be a problem. plus the fact that as soon as your hpta stops making test, it will also stop aromatizing it into estrogen.
what you could try is to use the nolva for a few days after the letro, to get it in your system, and then begin the cycle. how long you continue the nolva is up to you.
just make sure you have enough for pct for atleast 20mg for 3 weeks.
12-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By austin82388 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:16 PM
- By planetfuzz in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 12-22-2008, 08:40 PM
- By xandelupo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2007, 12:08 AM
- By p0fell0w in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2005, 09:23 PM
- By hawaiianstunna in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2005, 08:33 AM