mdrol first or second in a bridge

GMaN1911

Awards
iv seen alot of debate on this one and i was wondering if i could get some more point of views. what changed it for me was how one guy put it "you wouldn't run dbol at the end of ur cycle would you?" saying that u would do mdrol first because of the rapid gains then have the other compound to help solidify those gains.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
You dont need to bridge mdrol run it by itself. . . Its a very dominant steroid

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
read my guide in my sig for some of the theory behind it (SD first)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you running it with?

idealy it'd be like:
test 1-12
sd 1-4
test only 5-9
winni 10-13

this is how I would do my next cycle. this is like, if I cant decide anything else, this is the simplest.

oral only? well, i'd be like....

sd/pp weeks 1-4
a non methyl lik furaguno plus hd @ 50mg weeks 5-8.

heavy pct and supports post cycle also.

but depending on your diet and dosage of sd, I think it can be used as a bulker, or hardner. i've even thought of using it as a bulker at a start, then changing up diet and using it as a hardner at the end.

this pretty much goes for all steroids, dosage, and diet will determine how you use it. so after all the suggestions, your just gonna have to make a decision, then make it work.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
just run SD 10/20/20 for a first SD run with a SERM.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
theres been a few good threads on this...general populace agrees SD/stronger compounds should be run in the beggining of a bridge

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
haha your name is so bad at methyl. anyways if you are set in your ways people have been doing SD bridges even tho i wouldnt. upp the liver supps on cycle and pct. id do this

SD 10/20/20/10
epi 0/0/20/30/40/40

PCT

Nolva 20/20/20/10
Clomid 75/50/50/25

might seem like a high dose but yo are going to be shut down. make sure to add natty testboosters and a cortisol blocker like lean xtreme 3 weeks in pct.

GMaN1911

Awards
haha your name is so bad at methyl. anyways if you are set in your ways people have been doing SD bridges even tho i wouldnt. upp the liver supps on cycle and pct. id do this

SD 10/20/20/10
epi 0/0/20/30/40/40

PCT

Nolva 20/20/20/10
Clomid 75/50/50/25

might seem like a high dose but yo are going to be shut down. make sure to add natty testboosters and a cortisol blocker like lean xtreme 3 weeks in pct.
im probably gonna use torem and lean xtreme too and all the usual support supps....im not bridging with epi tho

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I don't think superdrol should be stacked with anything. If you insist, it might be better to pulse 10 mg Superdrol 60 -90 minutes pre workout prior to your pre-workout meal while running a full length cycle of another product. Your body will be craving carbs after you dose the superdrol.

I think a 5 week h-drol or x-tren cycle with SD pulsed pre-workout would be a powerful combo. I haven't tried this though. It seems to me that SD would compliment the aggression effects reported from x-tren if dosed in this manner.

GMaN1911

Awards
I don't think superdrol should be stacked with anything. If you insist, it might be better to pulse 10 mg Superdrol 60 -90 minutes pre workout prior to your pre-workout meal while running a full length cycle of another product. Your body will be craving carbs after you dose the superdrol.

I think a 5 week h-drol or x-tren cycle with SD pulsed pre-workout would be a powerful combo. I haven't tried this though. It seems to me that SD would compliment the aggression effects reported from x-tren if dosed in this manner.
im not stacking im bridging. gonna start with SD for first 3 weeks then third week add low dose of next compound and run that for 3 weeks so a total of 6 weeks