*****Very Important Question*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick64225

Awards
I took steroids 6 years ago, but never got a lump under my nimple but did get puffy nimples, is it too late to take a anti-estrogen pill? I wouldn't think so because I heard that only time when this can't be done if you actually developed that hard lump? Let me know. Thanks.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
With 6 years having past your body is probably in a steady-state, i.e. not in the process of recovery. Thus if you were going to develop gyno you would have.

Why is it you want to take a "anti-estrogen pill"? Are you still having symptoms? If so, what are they? Do you just still ahve puffyness in the nipples for the past 6 years?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to seem like a jerk so Im gonna help you just this once:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97254-if-you-think.html

Read that whole thread, then read it again, then do some searching around the board before you post again, because posting the same or nearly the same questions multiple times on different parts of this board is not going to make you any friends, and to be honest, will make people unwilling to help you at all.

slick64225

Awards
With 6 years having past your body is probably in a steady-state, i.e. not in the process of recovery. Thus if you were going to develop gyno you would have.

Why is it you want to take a "anti-estrogen pill"? Are you still having symptoms? If so, what are they? Do you just still ahve puffyness in the nipples for the past 6 years?
I have had puffy nimples for the last 6 years. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Let me know.

slick64225

Awards
Also, my original question was just a hypothetical question. It wasn't a fact.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Also, my original question was just a hypothetical question. It wasn't a fact.
I'm sorry bro - I'm confused. What was a hypothetical question? Do you or don't you have puffy nipples? If you do are you saying hypothetically will an anti-estrogen help? Or are you asking could it hurt? I don't think just take a low dose nolva treatment would hurt even if you never took gear. Formex helped with my puffy nipple problem.

slick64225

Awards
I'm sorry bro - I'm confused. What was a hypothetical question? Do you or don't you have puffy nipples? If you do are you saying hypothetically will an anti-estrogen help? Or are you asking could it hurt? I don't think just take a low dose nolva treatment would hurt even if you never took gear. Formex helped with my puffy nipple problem.
sorry, to confuse you-please disregard the "hypothetical" part-Basically, I have puffy nimples for the last 6 years since I took my last supplement. My question is if I can still take a legal pct drug that would fix the puffiness. Unfortunately, I already asked my endo doctor and he says that I don't have gyno so he will not prescribe anything for me. so why do I have puffy nimples? I did not have them when I was younger.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sorry, to confuse you-please disregard the "hypothetical" part-Basically, I have puffy nimples for the last 6 years since I took my last supplement. My question is if I can still take a legal pct drug that would fix the puffiness. Unfortunately, I already asked my endo doctor and he says that I don't have gyno so he will not prescribe anything for me. so why do I have puffy nimples? I did not have them when I was younger.
what is ur bf%?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
just take some ginkgo biloba and novedex xt.. see what happens.. can't hurt

if it doesnt do anything.. just how ur nips are man, happens

slick64225

Awards
My body fat percentage is 16 percent. Is that good or bad?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My body fat percentage is 16 percent. Is that good or bad?
The puffy nips could be (and most likely is) from pretty high bf%. You want to ideally be at 12% or under. The way you would get rid of the puffy nips is through cutting. I get puffy nips when my bf gets to high.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The easiest solution: LIPOSUCTION.

The next easiest solution: Clenbuterol/T3/Winstrol

The next easier solution: searching for information on the internet because there are probably thousands of threads with the same question, and endless amounts of free information easily accesable.

slick64225

Awards
How was the BF% aquired?
A certified personal trainer used a pinching apparatus and grabbed any fat from my chest, arm, abs, love handles, and thigh. The fat numbers were then calculated to be 16 percent. Was that legit?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A certified personal trainer used a pinching apparatus and grabbed any fat from my chest, arm, abs, love handles, and thigh. The fat numbers were then calculated to be 16 percent. Was that legit?

legit enough. drop it to 8-10%, while adding on a few lbs on muscle, focusing on the chest area.
if you still have puffy nipples, go see a plastic surgeon because puffy nipples aren't a health problem, so a reg doc is going to tell you to live with it.

slick64225

Awards
legit enough. drop it to 8-10%, while adding on a few lbs on muscle, focusing on the chest area.
if you still have puffy nipples, go see a plastic surgeon because puffy nipples aren't a health problem, so a reg doc is going to tell you to live with it.
Thanks for the advice as I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.