2nd Jab results in stiff leg

B

bengelha

Awards
I did my 2nd stab to upper outer left quad today and I did it on a full stomach so unlike the 1st one I did not have that pass-out sensation. All was good with no bubbles and no blood in drawback. So I began my 2nd on the other leg.

Very hard to squeeze the Nandrol in, lots of pressure.

My big concern was the stab prior to beginning my first cycle, well I got that down now but I have trouble getting it to flow into my rock hard quad and then 30 minutes later it was locked up and I had to stretch the heck out of it just to move around, descending stairs into basement was difficult. Upstairs was not difficult.

The first one on the right side was tighter than left next day as I squatted on jab day one.

Now the left is wrecked yet it did not feel weird during the injection.

Is this common ? Am I doing something wrong ? I wiped off maybe 1 drop of blood after pulling out on the left. I thought everything was cooler than jab #1 until it locked up on me.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did my 2nd stab to upper outer left quad today and I did it on a full stomach so unlike the 1st one I did not have that pass-out sensation. All was good with no bubbles and no blood in drawback. So I began my 2nd on the other leg.

Very hard to squeeze the Nandrol in, lots of pressure.

My big concern was the stab prior to beginning my first cycle, well I got that down now but I have trouble getting it to flow into my rock hard quad and then 30 minutes later it was locked up and I had to stretch the heck out of it just to move around, descending stairs into basement was difficult. Upstairs was not difficult.

The first one on the right side was tighter than left next day as I squatted on jab day one.

Now the left is wrecked yet it did not feel weird during the injection.

Is this common ? Am I doing something wrong ? I wiped off maybe 1 drop of blood after pulling out on the left. I thought everything was cooler than jab #1 until it locked up on me.
Try running the oil under hot water for a couple minutes to make it more fluid before pinning. Also, try shooting the oil slower into the muscle. You could also try taking a hot shower before pinning and massaging the muscle thoroughly after shooting in the oil. I pinned my first two time in my glutes and I could barely sit down for the next few days and limped everywhere but now everything is almost completely normal (thank goodness). So if you know you are doing it right then just ride it out and make sure to relax your muscle when you insert the needle. Your muscle should be soft not rock hard.

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
also.. are you using the right gauge needle?

B

bengelha

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys.

23g needle. Now I have this aversion to heat because I have been using HGH for a month. Are we talking about running the test and nandrol bottles under the hot water or just whats loaded into the needle, I mean would you run the 1 ml under the hot water then twist on the 23g or do it with the needle on there ?

Thanks! I will warm it all up and I hear some people do it at night and go right to bed.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys.

23g needle. Now I have this aversion to heat because I have been using HGH for a month. Are we talking about running the test and nandrol bottles under the hot water or just whats loaded into the needle, I mean would you run the 1 ml under the hot water then twist on the 23g or do it with the needle on there ?

Thanks! I will warm it all up and I hear some people do it at night and go right to bed.
I do it at night everytime after a nice hot shower. And run the vial under hot water not the syringe or needle.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
If your having different amounts of pain from each injection i would look at your technique. Many new guys arent good at pinning. Make sure your burying the needle, make sure your not moving it all around and tearing up the muscle. Inject slowly as juice said, i would'nt rub it as that can create more discomfort in the long run. Also make sure your hitting the belly of the muscle and not going to high or low or off to one side or anything.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the first stab is always the worst and then the 2nd and third etc. are progressively less traumatic for the muscle, it "gets used to it." Every now and then one will hurt more or be more sore but that's just some chance regarding where you inject.

After a few jabs you'll come to find the best place to do it. For instance my quads seem to have a very hard fascia on the outside and it's really painful just to get the needle to penetrate there, but the topside is very soft and handles the oil very well. I tried pinning higher up my leg and lower down and the best spot ended up being about halfway between knee and hip.

After more stabbing your muscle will get used to it, you'll get better at it and find out the best spots to hit.

Hmm this reminds me time to put 2.4cc's in my quad

B

bengelha

Awards
Yes to burying the needle.
Yes to injecting slowly - had no choice it barely went in
Was told to place opposite hand over thigh above knee and stab above thumb. I was at the 66% mark from knee to hip. It was exactly the same position as the other leg.

I can move it down 2 inches and still comply with that rule and then it will be more in the 'belly' of the muscle center.

Thanks for the feedback, is veryone heating it before injecting too ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
S Anabolics 18
M Cycle Logs 1
GQdaLEGEND Sports Talk 87
botk1161 Anabolics 8